Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' (45657 Views)

BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted / BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" / BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by Vince77(m): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
Inside life. "Men have been trained and conditioned by women,...into becoming their slaves." Esther Vilar.

If you know, you know.

The manipulated Man. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by King44(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
davodyguy:

She told him the truth yesterday, but that mumu lover refused to listen, claiming he would raise ₦300 million for them to survive.

Here's a guy still chasing ₦60million, which he may never get.

A banker earning ₦500,000 monthly for 20 years would not be able to raise ₦300,000,000 talkless of Ike.

I feel sorry for him though
reality would dawn on him when they leave bbn, dem no dey tell person

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by deliveryboy: 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Chukapage:
Even my mother on her own have called me and have told me "For your own sanity Don't even bother having anything serious with a woman below your social class For your own SANITY" I never forget these words.
May your mother live long.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by henryhemon(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
skukimania:

First of all, I am neither the cause of your frustration nor that of the miserable live you are living. Ok?
Secondly, the fact that all the women in your life are "hoes' doesn't make every woman one.
Thirdly, the fact that your father doesn't have the money to support your own mother, doesn't mean you should tow that path.
Now back to the cause of your dementia, Mercy isn't forcing herself on Ike. So, he is not under any compulsion to marry her and shoulder her responsibilities. She is indirectly telling him, it can't work! Because, she has so much responsibilities. Her younger siblings are parts of her responsibilities since they don't have a mother anymore and they came from a polygamous family.
So yeah, she needs all the help she can get from whoever she will be getting married to.
Untrained children everywhere undecided
Idiots call anyone criticising them miseable. No need to talk to you. No need to brag online. You will be fine.
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by jattopeter(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
Christmasdon:
Ike is a mumu, i don't see that girl settling down any moment 4rm now. she gat plenty runz in future , ike doesn't know much about IMSU babes.. beta leave her alone.
, You are talking as if you don't know Guy's way. have u forgotten this popular saying that goes thus" do like monkey if you won catch monkey, believe me thus guy won chop , clean mouth. Simple.
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by happney65: 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
doyinbaby:
this is the mentality all men should have to be free from unnecessary burden.... take care of your wife and children.......if your wife parents are old you can help ...( on the condition that you were not milked unnecessarily during the wedding).... let your wives siblings go and hustle...yes your wives siblings should go and hustle....so that they don't kill you with financial burden..

Exactly o...With that thinking you go live long and happy with your immediate family...Anyway sha,Am happy the family I married to..They are not rich,But noo,They aint like that..All they are bothered is seeing their daughter happy and being taken care of..Whatever I decide to give is out of my own freewill not because it is my responsibility to do..When they pay visits,whatever I have at hand I give...I dont have any unnecessary gabbage..

Na who get stupid Inlaws

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by skukimania(f): 7:55am On Sep 30, 2019
henryhemon:

Idiots call anyone criticising them miseable. No need to talk to you. No need to brag online. You will be fine.

And fools criticize by calling people names! When you were busy shouting 'hoe' and a 'commodity' to be bought it didn't occur to you that you are an idiot then?
If you criticize in a mature manner, no one will call you names and if you don't, then, you should be able to take whatever nonsense you dish out.
You are not in any position to know who is fine, will be fine or not. Because, you are obviously not fine yourself.
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by Acidosis(m): 8:20am On Sep 30, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Typical of most Nigerian women, when you marry them, their families responsibilities becomes your responsibility

This photo though grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by MoIbrahim: 8:26am On Sep 30, 2019
It really would have been good if you would allow these two people sort out themselves. All the predictions,
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
bukatyne:

Don't compare her to Kim please.

It is an insult.

Kim and the remaining Kardashians built legit multi billion dollar enterprises out of nothing.

Well erm, a sex tape ain’t nothing
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by Danaire(m): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
She's her family's Savings, ATM, Insuramce policy nd Collateral. She can barely be loyal nd non-cheating in marriage.
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by Danaire(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
She's her family's Savings account, ATM, Insurance policy nd Collateral. She can barely be loyal nd non-cheating in marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Jackye, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Software Developer” (Photo) / BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' / Throwback: Seeing Movies, What It Looked Like Decades Ago (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.