Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Is There Anything Wrong With Innoson Cars? - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Is There Anything Wrong With Innoson Cars? (2243 Views)

Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) / Inside Innoson Factory: From Production To Final Quality Check- Pictures / Innoson, A Car Manufacturer Or Just A Company Assembling Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Innoson Cars? by uckennety(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
1StopRudeness:

U funny man..,, u are contracting yourself....it was innoson cars that’s started all these remember??
You were claiming an almost brand new car for two million is a big alternative to innoson cheapest car which is around 6million....but cars sold for 2million are not fairly used, they are over used...and are not anywhere near almost brand new

the real fairly one can classify as almost brand new are the 2018 Range Rover the example u used ...and that’s not 2 million, the price is way costlier than innoson’s 6million Naira vehicle......

Boss argue with ur phone!

If I buy corolla 2009 doesn't mean it's old cuz of the year! The car had been parked since 2010 in the garage! Before been shipped to africa
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Innoson Cars? by Lucky4real28(m): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
Really? Do your findings boss, I have seen a 2015 model
vickobon:

PS: Venza's were discontinued in 2013.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Innoson Cars? by vickobon(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2019
Lucky4real28:
Just did, it was stopped in 2015. thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Innoson Cars? by vickobon(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2019
Lucky4real28:
Just did, it was stopped in 2015. thanks for the heads up. I had my info wrong there.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Innoson Cars? by computerglobal(m): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2019
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Innoson Cars? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2019
jerflakes:

This is a stale question.

I will give you the answer... Again.

The reason why innoson or his workers doesn't drive his products is because they had those cars long before innoson started the car assembly plant.

So you want him to go sell all his cars because he now has a car assembly plant?
lol. If you don’t USE and market your product, how do you expect your targeted market to?

in Nigeria, the only way to convince people about a product is to show them you use it and how reliable it is. You can’t be using iPhone and producing Tekno for people to buy
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Innoson Cars? by tillaman(m): 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
stupidity:
lol. If you don’t USE and market your product, how do you expect your targeted market to?

in Nigeria, the only way to convince people about a product is to show them you use it and how reliable it is. [/b]You can’t be using iPhone and producing Tekno for people to buy[b]
Spot on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Clean 2004 Toyota Camry Big Daddy In Perfect Condition 1.50 / Toks Toyota Privia Automatic Back Aisle In Very 2.1m / »»» Toks Benz ML350 08 @ N4.5M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.