Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

What Does It Require To Install GCAM - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Does It Require To Install GCAM (5308 Views)

Do You Want DSLR Quality Pictures On Your Android Phone? Install Gcam Now! / How Can I Install Gcam On My Tecno / Xiaomi Mi A3 Unboxing, Review & Price. Mi A3 + GCAM Vs iPhone 11 Pro Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Require To Install GCAM by chariisGRACE(m): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hello Phone gurus
Please I need to know the requirement to install GCAM on my phone.
Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
chariisGRACE:
Hello Phone gurus

Please I need to know the requirement to install GCAM on my phone.
phone name?
Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by chariisGRACE(m): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
phone name?
Infinix Hot 6x
Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
chariisGRACE:
Infinix Hot 6x
gcam cant be installed on it

6 Likes

Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by chariisGRACE(m): 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
gcam cant be installed on it
So what is the requirement(s)?
Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
chariisGRACE:

it varies on devices, some, you have to just download and install (phones that have camera2api enabled already), while some, you have to
unlock bootloader
install twrp
root
then enable camera2api before you can install gcam,
while some devices comes with gcam already (all google pixel)

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by giggspro(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
chariisGRACE:
Infinix Hot 6x
It will just burst your phone... Infinix no fit carry Gcam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by ali1saidu(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
please how about Redmi 7?
Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
ali1saidu:
please how about Redmi 7?
Just download and install

www.androidexplained.com/redmi-7-install-google-camera/
Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by Jaycool18(m): 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jaycool18:
galaxy a30?
not supported
Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by kenny1795(m): 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
Samsung A20 nko
Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by clearcutz(m): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
Umidigi A5 pro nko
Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by Godfrey858(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
Samsung s7?
Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by drjprince: 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
kenny1795:
Samsung A20 nko
clearcutz:
Umidigi A5 pro nko
chariisGRACE:

Infinix Hot 6x
Jaycool18:
galaxy a30?
not supported una sorry yha cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by drjprince: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Godfrey858:
Samsung s7?
supported
Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by drjprince: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
chariisGRACE:

Infinix Hot 6x
buy better phone una no go hear,infinix/tecno are disaster of devices wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by 2horsePOWER(m): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
drjprince:
supported

Huawei p smart fig lx1
Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by Emmbanny(m): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:

Just download and install

www.androidexplained.com/redmi-7-install-google-camera/
please what about redmi 7a?
Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by drjprince: 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
2horsePOWER:

Huawei p smart fig lx1
I dont think so,the one I know support even though it is not fully compactible is with it

Huawei is fond of some unnecessary preventing people to unlocking bootloader
Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by MeshachMARTINS(m): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
clearcutz:
Umidigi A5 pro nko
try download the redmi 6 port, since they said it works with umidigi a3...it should work too
Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by MeshachMARTINS(m): 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
Emmbanny:
please what about redmi 7a?
partially (only to snap and record, no HDR, no lensblur, no portrait) check youtube, the stock camera is better
Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by pat077: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
I don't think it works with mtk devices
Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by Wisedove(m): 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
giggspro:

It will just burst your phone...
Infinix no fit carry Gcam
Not all infinix bro, I have it on my device infinix Hot s3. however I don't find anything special about the GCam even after installing it on Redmi note7.

All the pics I took with my both devices normal camera are of the same quality with that of the GCam.

Can anyone tell me the importance of this GCam?
Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by eaddyboy: 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Normal Redmi Go nkor ??
Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
eaddyboy:
Normal Redmi Go nkor ??
no support
Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Wisedove:

Not all infinix bro, I have it on my device infinix Hot s3. however I don't find anything special about the GCam even after installing it on Redmi note7.

All the pics I took with my both devices normal camera are of the same quality with that of the GCam.

Can anyone tell me the importance of this GCam?
go to YOUTUBE
Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by stanboy28(m): 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
chariisGRACE:

its not necessarily about the requirements...

Its a matter of weda there is a port for ur device..
I have GCAM installed on my phone..its an s9..and someone has already Ported it for the s9 at XDA developers..
So all I did was just download for my specific chipset..that's all..
A friend of mine has GCAM on his lenovo..but it was ported with the custom rom that came with the phone...

So if u need if on ur phone..then check if someone has already ported it and then upload it for others to download...

If not..then go and download the pixel stock camera and do the guru/geek developer work on it in other to let it work on ur device...
If not....that meins u will sleep there..

But for popular phones like Samsung and other brands,there are always many developers doing works on it so u can easily see their hacks,roots,custom Roms and other ports for their device..even the accient Galaxy grand prime has an android 9 custom Roms..cause pple are still developing stuffs for them..

6 Likes

Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by humblesteve(m): 2:50am On Sep 30, 2019
drjprince:
supported
Are you sure boss ?
Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:59am On Sep 30, 2019
humblesteve:
Are you sure boss ?
s6/edge,s7-s10 ,note 5-10

1 Like

Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by humblesteve(m): 3:05am On Sep 30, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
s6/edge,s7-s10 ,note 5-10
Okay. Thanks but how do I install it on my S7
Re: What Does It Require To Install GCAM by MeshachMARTINS(m): 3:13am On Sep 30, 2019
humblesteve:

Okay. Thanks but how do I install it on my S7
there are tutorial videos/links on YouTube. .. just search

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : / Samsung Galaxy Oxygen Pro 2020: Massive 12GB RAM, Quad 48MP Cameras / How Much To Unlock An Iphone 5 At&t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.