Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) (66383 Views)

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane / BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box / BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Wavygist: 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
BBNaija housemates, Diane and Mercy are now being accused of practicing lesbianism in the pepper dem house.

Some fans and viewers of the BBNaija reality show are accusing the last two female housemates in this year’s show of lesbianism as old videos showing them kissing each other on two different occasion resurfaces.

Since Tacha got disqualified from the BBNaija show after her fight with Mercy, fans who were dissatisfied that Mercy got two strikes instead of being disqualified as well have been digging up reasons for Biggie to disqualify her too.

After they had the fight and Tacha yanked Mercy’s hair, former BBNaija housemate who was disqualified during his season,
Kemen shared a picture of the reality show book which stated the prohibited behaviour of housemates.

The prohibited behaviour in the picture he shared includes violence, homo-sexuality/Same sex relationship and offence. Fans have now dug up videos showing Mercy and Diane kissing on the lips, calling them lesbians.

Watch videos below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Femzybeezle/status/1172853344433508353

https://www.wavygist.com/2019/09/29/bbnaija-mercy-and-diane-accused-of-lesbianism-heres-why-video/

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Onyi22(f): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
Mercy for the money

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by yeyeboi(m): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
Local Man Is Tired Of This BBNaija Sh!t angry

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by sexiestharam(f): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
I don't know of mercy, but diane is a lesbian..I remember when we wia 2gether at barnawa Karina b4 I move to London only to see her in bbnaija
Wow!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by fergieboy: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
The Queen of highlights' The slayer of No leave, No transfer, Khalessi , mother danerys,Mother of dragons, Lamborghini mercy, May you live long. Happy birthday lambo

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by crownedprinz(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
Fans' joblessness in the highest order

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
I don't know of mercy, but diane is a lesbian..I remember when we wia 2gether at barnawa Karina b4 I move to London only to see her in bbnaija
I suppose you know the weight of this allegation and it's consequences. This is an anonymous forum but u have to remember that your profile picture is on display for the whole wide world to view and save for posterity sake.
Lets be very careful with what we post here. It's a small world.

198 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Gossipninja: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tacha fans still in shock

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by slawomir: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
Oky

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by rakabuba001(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:

Sai Oga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by mcjohny(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
Bb9ja and her controversy. Not every thing you see you say.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by jovialswag(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
They are both chiwawa tongue shocked grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by madayaya: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
Oh wow!!
kestolove95:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by EXLOVER(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
r

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Wickedtruths: 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:

Together? Hmmn...

38 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by sKeetz(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Bluezy13(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Shhhh....

Lesbian spotted below me

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by pinkygurl(f): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
oh please!two obviously high gals acting silly with each other are, not lesbians

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by fvck(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
Tell us more sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
Dem palava......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Bluezy13(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:

Hehehe...

I thought she was the one who moved to London

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by NiRfreak(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
There's nothing bad in female homosexuality as compared to the demeaning act of buggery that men partake in. I mean, how can a man go so low and allow a man like himself degrade him so much as to bugger his anus.
That should be enough to crash a man's self esteem and identity. For a straight guy, its quite disgusting and irritating when a man is usually seen as the symbol of strength and power, not as a degraded wussy in homosexual acts.
Two women performing homosexual act isn't as disgusting as in the case of men. Female homosexuality befits the tenderly and erotic essence of feminity, unlike the way it degrades the masculine essence and dignity.

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by chigoziri2403(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
their pussies,
Their fingers
Their problems

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by futuregovernor: 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
Shut up

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by morscino: 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
You would be the biggest fool if you think anyone would be disqualified because of homosexuality, more than than half of the organizers are homosexuals themselves.
Infact,they would be favored because of being gay.
They intentionally aired these few clips to subtly push their support for homosexuals, they only added it to the rules to satisfy public opinion.

35 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NBC Directs Gotv, DSTV, Others To Allow Local Stations Run Without Subscription / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.