Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me (46548 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by snipernigga(m): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Simply means she has found a better plumber who knows how to service the pipes better grin
Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by olatunjin(m): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Just come back and refresh her brain,but bro you no try oooo. No matter what,don't stay far away from your wife,you can fly her to where you are and have fun. Anyone that stay far away from their conjugal responsibility, is A RED DANGER ZONE to break any marriage.
Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by Solatium(m): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
simbated:
I have been away from wifey for about a year due to work. We used to sex chat initially but that has stopped for a while now. She used to to tell me she was horrrnny before, but not in recent 4 months. We are good in every other aspects. She looks after our 2 kids.

Now we are about to be together again permanently, after a year of being away. She has said it to me about 3 times that I should not be angry if she doesn't feel like having sex when we see. I really don't understand what this means. I have asked her why and she said no rwason. Somebody help me. I have no suspicion that she is cheating though. I don't really know what this could mean. Has anyone had this experience before?

You left her for a year or over and you expect her to warm herself up to you like that abi?
What stops you from taking her along? Do you still claim to be bachelor at work?
Some of you causes trouble for yourself and when the trouble come land una go dey look for way out.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by tunize(m): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Which lady born of a woman who has tasted preek and even sexchatted will not want to gobble up preek after not eating it for 1year?

Are you just naive or did your mom accidentally drop you on your head as a baby?

Someone that used to tell you she's horrny no more feels horrny, a lady that used to initiate sexchats isn't keen anymore.

Someone that would yearn for you is warning you forehand that she may not want your VitaminD if you come?

She's full all of a sudden and you think she's full of the holy spirit.

That woman has been getting the best sex in the world...either from a man or even from a woman and that is even easier.
But I blame you for keeping her for so long without sex forgetting that water must find it's level.

If she doesn't want sex from you anymore it could be out of love. I think she's contracted a killer disease and doesn't want you to catch it or the rather obvious fact that she's found love elsewhere.

Thank me later.
Ur opinion though; but nxt time think very well before typing stuff like this.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by tunize(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
I seriously wonder how ppl usually do this sharing their problem like family issues, marital issues bla bla bla on nairaland that is full of 80% crappy advice.o.p go home and sit with ur wife cos advice u go get here go mislead u.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Hi friend... Even as a man I stayed without sex for almost two years and I started getting scared cos I lost my urge... How can months go bye and I don't even have the urge... I come dey cover up dey enter no sex relationship just to see if e fit change later but nothing... It took me months to start having half of the urge I use to have ... So in this case, anything is possible including cheating or lose of sexual appetite...

We don't need those urges soaring all over the place for now. grin
Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by SmellingAnus(m): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

We don't need those urges soaring all over the place for now. grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by stormborn28(m): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
She's now fvcking a nice dick
meeeeennhhhh...Okokobiokor
Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by stormborn28(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Which lady born of a woman who has tasted preek and even sexchatted will not want to gobble up preek after not eating it for 1year?

Are you just naive or did your mom accidentally drop you on your head as a baby?

Someone that used to tell you she's horrny no more feels horrny, a lady that used to initiate sexchats isn't keen anymore.

Someone that would yearn for you is warning you forehand that she may not want your VitaminD if you come?

That woman has been getting the best sex in the world...either from a man or even from a woman and that is even easier.
But I blame you for keeping her for so long without sex forgetting that water must find it's level.

If she doesn't want sex from you anymore it could be out of love. I think she's contracted a killer disease and doesn't want you to catch it or the rather obvious fact that she's found love elsewhere.

Thank me later.
Orurugbeke
Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by stormborn28(m): 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
sisisioge:
Hmmm...its been a while, sometimes the body forgets. Don't rush her...just court her all over again. Those kisses, those tracing the spine with kisses, those eyes staring, the cuddling, the gifting, the tripping, the smoscching...hmmm ... These will jog her memory and she would be a fountain for you again. Happy seexxing o grin

Welcome back. Na wa for you o...a whole 1 year!
wetin happen... A whole one year na crime
Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by stormborn28(m): 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
baby124:
Hmmm... this is very strange. I don’t agree though that the human body forgets about sex!!! Except she has a hormonal problem. I can never forget about the feelings of sex biko grin cheesy. Even if Na 100yrs. Even as a pubescent you get changes in your body and urges. Not to talk of a woman that has done it well and even produced two kids.

Try not to leave anyone you love without sex for that long and try to get her intimacy gadgets. At least it keeps her busy till you come. Take her for STD test first before sex and try to be open minded when it comes to sex if you are not.
hmmmmmmm....nabokuto
Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by ellamines(f): 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
GOD BLESS YOU REAL GOOD!!!

frozen70:
Every one will feel she has gotten some one that does it better

I feel that staying away for so long would have killed the urge and maybe you guys have been having arguments about certain issues that need to be solved and you are not heading there

That aslo can kill the urge

Until you get home, taken it gentle on her and she will come back to her normal self

Women attach emotions to sex and unti its slove, your desire to sex means nothing to her
Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by uzedo1(m): 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
thunderbabs:

Lol.. The talking crew grin
lol.. You know na cool it's the 21st century no more fighting..
Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
simbated:
I have been away from wifey for about a year due to work. We used to sex chat initially but that has stopped for a while now. She used to to tell me she was horrrnny before, but not in recent 4 months. We are good in every other aspects. She looks after our 2 kids.

Now we are about to be together again permanently, after a year of being away. She has said it to me about 3 times that I should not be angry if she doesn't feel like having sex when we see. I really don't understand what this means. I have asked her why and she said no rwason. Somebody help me. I have no suspicion that she is cheating though. I don't really know what this could mean. Has anyone had this experience before?
hit the gyn, loose those fats. be sexy for her. wear sexy pants. seduce her. use nice spray

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by francisisking: 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank me later.
Nairalanders this account has been hacked.... please release the real nwamaikpe for us.
Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
I do not suspect that she is cheating at all. I however don't know, I could be wrong.
Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 30, 2019
Away frm ur wife 1 year nd ur complaining she no 1 wipe again, she bin tel u say na long distance marriage she want
Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by frozen70(f): 7:58am On Sep 30, 2019
ellamines:

Amen and you too
Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by gracechellar(f): 8:07am On Sep 30, 2019
simbated:

That's the effect of masturbation.
Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by litaninja(m): 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
Dem don dey shine the congo baba...
Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by hify9935(f): 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank me later.
lol..bitter truth though.
Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by hify9935(f): 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
olabrinks:
After a long time of not having frequent sex, maybe she has become accustomed to living that way. Maybe she doesn’t see the excitement of sex anymore. Sometimes when you don’t have sex for so long, you can even forget what it feels like, hence her nonchalant attitude. I’m sure once you guys start having frequent sex again, her libido will go back to normal. Do not assume she’s cheating when there’s no evidence or any suspicion to think so.
Exactly @first sentence. A large percentage of women are wired that way.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by ultimate77(m): 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
camobri:

hit the gyn, loose those fats. be sexy for her. wear sexy pants. seduce her. use nice spray

What is this one saying? Is either she's now lesbo or some nigga is digging her better or she's no longer into him.
Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2019
ultimate77:

What is this one saying? Is either she's now lesbo or some nigga is digging her better or she's no longer into him.
people don't turn lesbo. they are born lesbo but might have been living in denial. marriage usually clear there eyes
Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by ultimate77(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2019
camobri:

people don't turn lesbo. they are born lesbo but might have been living in denial. marriage usually clear there eyes

Born Lesbo Like serioisly Are you kidding me now
Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by frozen70(f): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
ellamines:

Amen �
Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by Mizwisdom(f): 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
simbated:

If you're fat go and lose weight, no woman can resist a man with 6 packs. Don't be lazy, go and lift weight.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
I hope you have a flat tommy too, cos most Naija girls are like 3months pregnant by default
Mizwisdom:

If you're fat go and lose weight, no woman can resist a man with 6 packs. Don't be lazy, go and lift weight.

Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by lyndaway(f): 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
Just move ahead the heart of a woman is deep
Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by Desusi: 10:43pm On May 24, 2023
Madibah:
Na wa o

And u paid bride price..
If u pay better go and collect it back
No,let him divorce her today quick,quick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her / My Wife Is Too Proud To Apologise / Do You Have This In Your Bathroom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.