Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Jamilu Collins: Facing Bayern Munich Was The Toughest Game Of My Career - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jamilu Collins: Facing Bayern Munich Was The Toughest Game Of My Career (514 Views)

Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced / Marcos Rashford ; Manchester United Against Liverpool Is The Toughest Game In Wo / The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamilu Collins: Facing Bayern Munich Was The Toughest Game Of My Career by Naijiant: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
Paderborn defender Jamilu Collins struggled at the start of Saturday’s game against Bayern Munich but then gave his team hope. Despite defeat, the 25-year-old Nigerian’s first performance on a bigger stage was promising.

Jamilu Collins looked as though he had just finished a training session. He had taken his shirt off, revealing his six pack, but there wasn’t a drop of sweat to be seen on the 25-year-old. Collins had just run 11 kilometers around Paderborn’s pitch, though. “This was the toughest game of my career,” the Nigerian said, smiling but in some pain.

He and Paderborn had just lost 3-2 at home against Bayern Munich, putting up a strong fight against the defending champions. The newly-promoted side weren’t too far away from securing a point against their all-powerful opposition. And Paderborn had Collins to thank for Bayern’s wobble.
More + highlights video: https://www.naijiant.com/sports/jamilu-collins-facing-bayern-munich-was-the-toughest-game-of-my-career/

(1) (Reply)

Today's European Championship Predictions / Christiano Ronaldo Has More Goal Ratio Than Lionel Messi. FACTS / Cameroon Drops Eto’o From World Cup Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.