Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture (42334 Views)

Stray Bullet Kills 9-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To Islamic School In Kaduna / List Of ‘Torture Camps’ In Ibadan / Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by ObongNizz: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
You see this thing they call Islam hehn...!
I have just one word for it: Demonic...!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by awa(m): 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
Their headache

1 Like

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Ambassadors: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Islam religion of peace indeed

3 Likes

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by AgentNairaland(f): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Islam Itself Na Problematic Religion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Anambra Baby factories comes my mind...human beings wicked sha.

1 Like

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by selemempe: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
Once again some Nigerians will be here to generalize.

Northerners this...northerners that.

Easterners this...easterners that.

Yoruba this...Yoruba that.
remove the north from our country, and solve 70% of our problem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Why can't you mind your business.
We Muslims love it that way.... Things like this is gives us massive erection... We never want to end up like those Westerners

you are a beast, stupid maraphucker. May your children and family enjoy the same babaric treatment . AMEN . fool

2 Likes

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by GeoAfrikana(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
selemempe:
remove the north from our country, and solve 70% of our problem

Hypothesis.
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Pavarottii(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
Once again some Nigerians will be here to generalize.

Northerners this...northerners that.

Easterners this...easterners that.

Yoruba this...Yoruba that.
Try and contribute to the topic... Even u, u r not helping matter... Face the topic and comment about it...

3 Likes

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by selemempe: 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Hypothesis.
no. Check neighboring countries without Fulani or Hausa in it. Ghana Benin Togo ivory coast

2 Likes

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by dalongjnr: 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
AmazingELixir:
undecided

Where is the mouth piece of islam Prof. Akintola of MURIC I really need his views concerning this desecration of the holy and sacred Islamic citadel of learning by the Nigerian Police.
He's mourning the dead of his son.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by bikefab(m): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
Islam and terrorism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by madridsta007(m): 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
lalasticlala:

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-49869804

If this was a Church.... so-called Christians, so-called atheists and “woke” people will have hurled all manner of curses by now on the entire body of Christ.

But it’s a Mosque now and they are noticeably quiet. Hiding like rabbits. We know. We can see Una.

Bunch of cowards grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by oloriLFC(f): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Gentlemanforyou:
In my opinion. I think the parents are hiding something, because how will your child be in an institution and you wont be able to see him or her at freewill ? The parents know something
You are very right. I read in a newspaper where some of the parents said they knew what was going on and they were satisfied with the way their children were being tortured because those children were stubborn. undecided In my own opinion, I think most of them use the avenue to keep their children away since they (the parents) can't feed them. They just give birth anyhow in the North

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by oloriLFC(f): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
henrybangs44:

you are a beast, stupid maraphucker. May your children and family enjoy the same babaric treatment . AMEN . fool
I think he is only being sarcastic

1 Like

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Kennitrust(m): 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
Uceey17:
someone should summarize it for me
they said that you are lazy... grin
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Jibsy203(m): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
Northern Nigeria is one of the reason Nigeria is still backward, remove north from nigeria you will see how far nigeria will go

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by package7(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
Satanic and evil religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by oloriLFC(f): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Meel:
.. Institutions like this are common in ilorin. It is normally owned by makondoros( turbaned sect).

Children normally present here are stubborn, hardened criminal children. Except for mentally derailed parent, no one will send there wards there on a normal ground. But believe those that send there child there have no choice.

The scholars there, make use of Koranic substances to treat the children. And chained children are children that normally run away. Any child that normally run away from home/theplace will be chained, sometimes beaten and treated with entu( Koranic wash inscripted water). And they will duely observe him till he changes, then unchain him. Any child that succour to them over there and his diligent in the long run will be sent back home.

The problem with the place is that, they children are not well fed and some children there are just stubborn and doesn't have spiritual problem as perceived by the parents. So in the long run, they inculcate the habit of stealing.
How can a child turn out good after chaining him? What type of corrective measure is that. Maybe that is why people call Muslims imole(imo-lile) that is, forced knowledge. Those that are 'instilling' the discipline, how morally upright are they?

3 Likes

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by LilSmith55(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
Gentlemanforyou:
In my opinion. I think the parents are hiding something, because how will your child be in an institution and you wont be able to see him or her at freewill ? The parents know something

You mean the same parent that av like 10 other children looking for ways to discharge the rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by lomprico(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
Gentlemanforyou:

They are breeding/training hard core terrorists. That's my take.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Empiree: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
oloriLFC:
How can a child turn out good after chaining him? What type of corrective measure is that. Maybe that is why people call Muslims imole(imo-lile) that is, forced knowledge. Those that are 'instilling' the discipline, how morally upright are they?
you believe in that nincompoop?. Smh
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Hameex(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Na una won suffer for religion now abeg make una carry una cross biko grin grin
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by luluosas(m): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
Really? When Islam gave men rights to marry 4 wives, and the very poor and uneducated among them are the major culprit. No waoh
Many families in this mainly Muslim part of the country can't afford to send their children to school and those that can often enrol them in poorly regulated institutions like this one, he says.

1 Like

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by beauty7: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
The way they use to beat students in islammiyya in the north!

I am a witness that some of the beatings use to be very severe.
lalasticlala:

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-49869804
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Bluntemperor: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
where is Malam El-Rufai.The Governor that could not remove a log in his own eyes.in a normal society,he should have resigned by now for failing his people-imagine chain on the neck of the people.they will soon bring all manner of reasons to justify why it's not his business despite all the huge Security votes.These are people that want to rule Nigeria ko .God is watching.
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
grin
oloriLFC:

ohhhhhh grin
oloriLFC:

ohhhhhh maybe, the thing touch me
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Chukapage(m): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
Police need to do thorough investigation on that school ,That place might be a terrorist training camp, Islamic indoctrination and a place for radicalizing young boys imagine being brainwashed from the age of 5 why you no go wan bomb yourself to get virgins? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Enemyofpeace: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
Anything about that religion, na war. Chei Mohammed you no try at all

2 Likes

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Kingspin(m): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
TheSorrowfulMan:
After torturing and training the islamists then they will release them to the public to terrorize communities
Terrorizing those who earn a living, graduates after spending 4-6 years and churches etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Vandal Electrocuted In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Carpenter Caught Trying To Use His Neighbors’ Destinies For Money Ritual In Oyo / Housewife Caught In Lagos Stealing From A Supermarket (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.