Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:51 PM

Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years (66011 Views)

Jean-Pierre Adams Dies After Being In Coma For 39 Years / Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) / Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by djoe21(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2019
skywalker240:
Hope she aint collecting dickz all those years sha,

na question oo

Even if she was, is that the point we are talking about here? Does collecting dick outside compensate for this?

2 Likes

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Midas01: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2019
Even if she collects diicks so what?
99% of men can never do this for their wives and can't even stay one year celibate if their wives had such issues but you wanna tell women how to run their lives. Fvcking hypocrite.
skywalker240:

na question oo

2 Likes

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by selemo: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2019
White people and love..If it were a black woman she would have run away... sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Midas01: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2019
Fvcking atheist that can't let people have their opinions in peace.
CAPSLOCKED:

WE'RE ALONE IN THIS MISERABLE WORLD. "GET USED TO LIFE AND LIVE IT" HAS BEEN THE FATE OF MANKIND SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME.
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Itzurboi(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2019
obembet:

I be boy
Whether boy or girl, i dey with you... lol
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Midas01: 9:50am On Sep 30, 2019
SMH!!!! Nothing a woman does will ever be good enough for fools.
Offpoint:
dem no let me die, dem no let me live... what manner of heartlessness and selfishness is that?

Only a wicked and selfish wife will watch me in coma for that long without telling the doctors to put an end to it.

37 freaking years and you call that love.... what's the life in that?
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Midas01: 9:51am On Sep 30, 2019
No man black, white, purple, pink, orange can do half of this.
ednut1:
A black woman won't wait 37 years
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Midas01: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2019
And when it does work you bring all sorts of permutations and combinations on why he was never in a come in the first place. Lmao. A doubting Thomas will remain one even if God personally appears to him.
Logobenz:
synagogue?
Of course it won't work na because this case can't be staged.
Hahahaahahha grin grin
Bros you dull o
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Midas01: 10:00am On Sep 30, 2019
Even if she does take some does that invalidate her sacrifice all these years?
37 years that's older than my eldest sibling. Heck, Ronaldo wasn't even born the and he's gone to win 5 balloon dor's. There is no man dead or apivebwho could've done this for his wife so let's give credit when due and stop with the bs.
Khaleell001:

I don't need to look any further to find a perfect example of an idiot.

You think everyone is sexually irresponsible like you hordes.
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Midas01: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2019
And Naija men go don't marry 5 wives abi?
KIDfurniture:
Naija woman go don born finish for another man.. some go don born for 2 different men sef.. oyinbo wey like iranu no dey code am but naija women will pretend and still mess around.
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Kpeshi10(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2019
Fidelismaria:
End his misery and suffering

No need keeping him alive that long

Just cut off his oxygen supply and let the dude rest in peace

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2019
When is he going to wake up?
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Midas01: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2019
Ain't no way she's getting paid by his former club but even if she is so? This woman has been cleaning his sh!!t for 37 fvcking years and raising his children his child for half of that as well. You don't think she deserves every incentive there can be?
AryaSand:
Ya'll talking about how the woman is an angel and all, what if she is getting paid by his former Club? undecided undecided
I ain't keeping no man on life support for 37years. NEVER! That is mean man! He needs to rest in Peace.
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Midas01: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2019
Simply put, a thin line between life and death.
polymaths:
Oh my God. This is touching but please Doctors in the house. What is this COMA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Midas01: 10:11am On Sep 30, 2019
Every Tom and Harry logs into NL to insult women when they're broken records themselves.
Itzurboi:
Nah only oyinbo fit get this kind love... for sey nah one of our nairaland slayqueen, hmmm i comment my reserve..

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Midas01: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2019
You're the only slowpoke here because you don't know that nobody is literally black or white. People who are called black are actually varying shades of brown and if you don't know that Europeans or Caucasians aren't "white" then you're worse than dumb.
Itzurboi:
@ednut1, let me lecture this slowpoke the importance of color in relation to love..
White lady as a color emits light(love,care,affection) you can visibly see that in their activities but...
Black lady as a color absorb light always(example above), aka marriage as poverty alleviation scheme.. you tend to even fear when they manage to emit light... I hope with this light note, you can comprehend how color affect now..
P.S: Mind you, the light note is not a general fact, but activites of the blacks mostly women has further proven the notion.
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by OtemAtum: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2019
keryj:

Is this grammar also a mistake

If am dumb enough (as u claim), how then will I know its a mistake cheesy

You guys should stop judging grammar on social media. Even the embolden is not grammatically correct. I'm not judging you though grin
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Midas01: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2019
There is a woman my family knows who stood by her sick, paralyzed husband for over 20 years packing shhitt,, bathing, feeding him solely all that time. The man died this year. His previous wife and grown up kids sent the woman away from House.

Please which man can do this?
selemo:
White people and love..If it were a black woman she would have run away... sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by CAPSLOCKED: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2019
Midas01:
Fvcking atheist that can't let people have their opinions in peace.

IN OUR BUSES, THIS IDIOT IS THERE TO TELL US WE'RE GOING TO HELL.
OUR STREETS ARE LETTERED WITH POSTERS OF THIS IDIOT... INVITING US FOR ONE REVIVAL CRUSADE OR ANOTHER.
WE CAN'T EVEN SLEEP AT NIGHT OR REST IN THE DAY BECAUSE THIS IDIOT HAS LOUD MEGA SPEAKERS MOUNTED FROM SOKOTO TO BAYELSA, WITH WHICH HE USES TO DISTURB OUR PEACE OF MIND AND THREATEN OUR EXISTENCE WITH SUFFERING AND HELL IF WE DON'T JOIN HIM.
EVERY FEED ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA IS ABOUT THIS IDIOT AND HIS CAUSE.

THIS IDIOT TURNS AROUND TO ACCUSE ME OF NOT LETTING PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OPINION IN PEACE BECAUSE I DARE TO CHALLENGE HIM JUST ONCE. cheesy HAHAHAHA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by cowgirl9090: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2019
skywalker240:

na question oo

its heart breaking when people focus on trivial matters ... smh

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Yoighaman(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2019
This is sad. May God take control.
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by naturefellow(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2019
skywalker240:

na question oo
pervert spotted undecided
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by richieray: 10:42am On Sep 30, 2019
Woman like Bernadette..
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2019
Mummymahdi:
women have done that several times and that's what a man cannot do, morethan 1year sickness, he gat his new wife take u back to ur parents, the kind and wonderful ones will take new wife but will cont to check on u and may b pay ur bills.
keep quiet... how many stories do u know... every thing na gender war
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Funkybabee(f): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2019
Jesus
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by AnusOdourInhaler: 10:49am On Sep 30, 2019
ngwababe:

AnusOdourInhaler, Bros what's up with this your name na?
Na so I seam my sister..
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Itzurboi(m): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2019
Midas01:
You're the only slowpoke here because you don't know that nobody is literally black or white. People who are called black are actually varying shades of brown and if you don't know that Europeans or Caucasians aren't "white" then you're worse than dumb.
Its nice you understand, i had to use white and black for her to comprehend because that what most of them literally believe, how am i sure she would know the difference between asians, caucasians, european, negros..
Back to you, you mean there is nothing like whites, or black... how then did race come into play. you must be dumber than i thought.
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by ngwababe(f): 10:53am On Sep 30, 2019
AnusOdourInhaler:

Na so I seam my sister..

grin see well ooo.

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by PrincewithGod(m): 10:53am On Sep 30, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Why the prayer dey vex you like this? Is he or the woman related to you?
Don't you know there are demons in human body who do not want to hear anything about God?
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:58am On Sep 30, 2019
Deola2020:
Close to tears when I first read this fella's story,this kinda story really makes you question the existence of "God" or think he is a myth,just do something SUPERNATURAL like in this case and people(unconditional loving wife) really believe you EXIST....

The wife is really a GEM,sad love story....

Please do not doubt the existence of God. HE is not a mere myth ! Look at the Universe, human body,all creatures,everything and all things around us and even beyond, do you think all these just came into existence by accident ? Definitely there is a brain behind their creations and that is God.

HE is all knowing,the unquestionable God! There is always a good reason for every of his action that is beyond human comprehension. HE is the giver and taker of life and nothing is impossible for him to do if HE wants to do it. HE cannot be dictated to!

I honestly understand your heartfelt concern and frustration concerning the subject matter but please,do not doubt the existence of God.

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Itzurboi(m): 11:03am On Sep 30, 2019
Midas01:
Every Tom and Harry logs into NL to insult women when they're broken records themselves.
You are bitter, i recommend goko cleanser to you.. Good day
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by felix10(m): 11:24am On Sep 30, 2019
God pls bring this man back to life.

And for d woman, bless her abundantly.

What a story of true love!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unclad Player Photobombs Ronaldo’s Selfie In Juventus Dressing Room / Cameroon Accuse FIFA Of Racism Over VAR - Players Cry At Half-time / Isaac Promise Buried With No Representative From NFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.