Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,296 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) (29300 Views)

Lagos Police Arrests 3 Robbery Suspects, Recover Loot (Pictures) / Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers / Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
Three armed robbery suspects today received jungle justice at the hands of a mob at Ushongo town for staging an operation in the area.

The suspect's names were listed as Terkaa Jabi, alias Gajere, Terkimbir Iorbunde Ahungwaor and Paul Mbailuior Damsa.

They were said to have incurred the wrath of the community when they trailed a vehicle coming from Cross River and attacked the passengers early morning today close to the house of the District Head of Mbayegh, Chief Nathaniel Hoyo.

Eyewitnesses stated that Chief Hoyo called the police on phone and also mobilized youths to chase the attackers who ran into the hills in the surrounding area and hid in one of the caves.

They said a mobile police team and later operatives of Operation Zenda joined the youths to comb the hills and cave where they arrested the suspects.

There was spontaneous outrage from the community against the suspects as their attack came few days after the scandal of 11 exhumed bodies of kidnap and robbery victims from the area which attracted the visit of Benue State Governor Samuel Ortom.

The angry mob stoned the suspects and dragged them along the road before the police took their bodies and displayed at the Ushongo police station.

A large crowd gathered to see the bodies.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/mob-attack-3-robbery-suspects-in.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by successmatters(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Supposing, just supposing if these guys are innocent?

Some boys went to beat up a boy in another town who had beaten up their sister in school, the boy they came to beat raised an alarm and community boys gathered, they were quickly framed as armed robbers and the whole crown took turns beating the shittu out of him.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by decatalyst(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
Why do we have many people engaging in crime when they know the end is always shame and death?

We need to really try to understand this, maybe we would be able to curb the alarming rates at which people engage in crime.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
This armed robbers looks dead. Crime doesn't pay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Jayslicky: 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jungle justice doesn't pay, please we should stop acting like babarians.
If you kill the suspects out of provocation, you are the same thing as they.

Crime doesn't pay as well.

9 Likes

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by flemsy15(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
in Nigeria, if u want to steal, don't get caught; bcoz they will not just beat you for d one you did, they will also beat you for the ones you might do in d future and also beat you for d ones others stole in d past since they will automatically assume u were d one. all these before d police will arrive Daz if u r still alive bcoz it doesn't look like those guys in these pictures still have enough lives in them

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Jm879316: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
Read my signature for health news and articles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by 01bg6: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
his armed robbers looks dead. Crime doesn't pay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Dozie32(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
Chai!! kiss kissThou shall not kill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by FarahAideed: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
I doubt they can survive thus kind mob I de see so ..
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
One is already half dead grin
No Christmas owanbe for the afonjizzy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
Suspects...
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by ayotimofe: 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
I could bet with my balls..these guys may not be armed rubbers...Benue people are the most useless people on earth...especially the TIVs..this same thing nearly happened to me during my NYSC days..God purnish those people...useless set of unexposed eediootss...I hate that state and its indigenes with everything in me.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
Mheen
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by domopps(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
Irrespective.....say no to jungle justice

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by slawomir: 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
Okay
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by A305: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Karma is a beach.
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
Oh oh. Those were petty petty thieves.
The biggest criminals are the politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Some people on Nairaland are Robbers. They have robbed people of their joy and happiness by simply writing irresponsible and wicked sentences. If you were to be mobbed online, I hope you survive.

Richdad
you've got a problem angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
the annoying part is that na small small boys plenty for this robbery shiit.

dem come rampant for everywhere.

this country, na only God fit save person.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Hersdmen Attack Sanga In Kaduna, Kill 8, Including A Baby (Graphic Pix!) / How Man Duped By Yahoo Boys Committed Suicide / Notorious Bandit, Dan Umaru, Arrested (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.