Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect (40632 Views)

Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos / Police Uncover Baby Factory, Arrest Couple In Lagos (pic) / Police Demolish Three Shrines In Lagos, Rescue Couple (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by Jamesbally: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hausaman:

They always insult almajiri boys that know their father's house & family name. While they keep producing Bastards & whores children for the nation. Hypocrites every where.

God bless you Bro, you seems to know those flat heads well. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by Charly68: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
So something terrible like this was going on in Lagos and it is now that police is just knowing..these people are very funny ..
Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
I don't believe these abduction stories...and think ALL these women knew very well the deal.

What they call baby factory in Nigeria is nothing more than what we call surrogacy abroad.

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by josephevergreen(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
GistConnect:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/19-pregnant-girls-rescued-in-another-baby-factory/amp/
. Wow male children are cake ..thought is only here in gakem that we value them that much!
Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by NkitaAla: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
post=82687806:
Some animals will go to any lenght just to make money .
They don't care how the money comes.

That is why they can be so comfortable making fake Alcoholic drinks and selling to the public.
Turning an already worn out tires to new ones in 2 hours!
Importing fake drugs, especially teething powder for babies, that have killed thousands of new born babies.

May all these evil people never ever experience happiness all the rest of their miserable lives.
Good things will be far from their door step.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by farem: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
olaric:

Not Osun State, but Isheri Osun in Ikotun/Ijegun area of Lagos State.

This is how you identify those from the enclave.

Even if it's Osun State, can't he read and understand the simple English language adopted to expose the characters of the story!+?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by farem: 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
PHfinest:
Good development!!!

But, how many suspects were arrested at the Kaduna torture school?

Derailed destiny!
Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by farem: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
PHfinest:
Good development!!!

But, how many suspects were arrested at the Kaduna torture school?

Derailed destiny! Always looking for way to justify wickedness. Fatherless pikin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by shugabasbn: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
The heart of man.....
Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by immortalityk: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kapeter:
These people will not stay in their home states, always coming to Lagos, yorubaland. They've imported this there baby factory of a thing to our land. There love for money sha. Anything for the money.
This is a theory
Igbos don't have that much population compared to Hausa and yorubas
I noticed they have flooded Yoruba states especially Lagos
They steal yoruba children and sell them to their people especially from anambra
I think most Igbos are in on this
These baby factories are deliberate
In next twenty years,Igbos may outnumber yorubas and challenge Hausa's in population
Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by rOsy247(f): 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
There's one around where I live o. They are so secretive
Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
sinaj:
Who got them pregnant?
See qweshun oo
Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by Kapeter(m): 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
immortalityk:

This is a theory
Igbos don't have that much population compared to Hausa and yorubas
I noticed they have flooded Yoruba states especially Lagos
They steal yoruba children and sell them to their people especially from anambra
I think most Igbos are in on this
These baby factories are deliberate
In next twenty years,Igbos may outnumber yorubas and challenge Hausa's in population
they can only dream. They dare not steal from Yorubas when they don't want to see Sango, Ogun, Obatala, Obaluaye and many more of our fore fathers red eye. Their blood will just be used to cleanse the Nigeria menace if they dare try. They make factory and import their own girls from their states plus their cousin(ss) sisters. They sell those kids to people without kids, people desperately needing children. That's what they do, useless lots.

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by immortalityk: 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kapeter:
they can only dream. They dare not steal from Yorubas when they don't want to see Sango, Ogun, Obatala, Obaluaye and many more of our fore fathers red eye. Their blood will just be used to cleanse the Nigeria menace if they dare try. They make factory and import their own girls from their states plus their cousin(ss) sisters. They sell those kids to people without kids, people desperately needing children. That's what they do, useless lots.
There are many news of Yoruba children rescued from Igbo people on nairaland
This has been happening since
All those gbomo gbomo
Yorubas should be alert

3 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by uuzba(m): 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
sinaj:
Who got them pregnant?
A f**king nigger.

A nigger that goes around f**king
Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by Kapeter(m): 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
rOsy247:
There's one around where I live o. They are so secretive
report their activities to the police. If you are scared and can't do it physically, then create a new account on twitter which cannot be traced to you, then report to @policeng, just give them description and address via twitter, they will handle the rest believe me, or still if it's Lagos, call their hotlines(you can find online) and report as an anonymous you might be saving lifes.

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by owila4luv(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
immortalityk:

Mrs oluchi from imo state,owner of the baby factory
The women were brought from abia imo akwa ibom anambra cross river
Its in the report
the victims can come from any were but the crime is committed in osun, sherifat is a yoruba woman, osun must have good customers that's y the factory is domicile there. (nothing justifies crime tho)
Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by greall12(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Doctor who.

uote author=sinaj post=82682366]Who got them pregnant?[/quote]
Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by immortalityk: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
owila4luv:
the victims can come from any were but the crime is committed in osun, sherifat is a yoruba woman, osun must have good customers that's y the factory is domicile there. (nothing justifies crime tho)
The crime happened in Lagos
The osun is a street, u don't know how naming of street in Yoruba land works
The sherifat person name is ipeye
I don't know that name in yoruba
Also that sherifat maybe igbira or auchi from Edo
Also the police clearly stated most of them were from abia imo akwa ibom cross river anambra
So... Why quoting me

3 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by Kapeter(m): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
immortalityk:

There are many news of Yoruba children rescued from Igbo people on nairaland
This has been happening since
All those gbomo gbomo
Yorubas should be alert
You didn't lie my brother, most of the kidnappings done in Ondo state are mostly always carried out by Edo people, i know they are working for their brethren from the east buh don't worry it's simple. It is just to beg Ooni and Alaafin to place a curse on any person that will ever think of kidnapping any yoruba son/daughter for any useless baby factory business.

Very useless lots.

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hypocrisy. If this thing happen in the north not just condem it but they will tag ISLAM into it, anyway I don't blem them because they also baby factory product.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by Kapeter(m): 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
owila4luv:
you have comprehension problem. Your oluchi brought his fellow evil brethrens from the yeast and niger delta and domiciled them in Isheri-Osun in Lagos state, you lots are plenty in Lagos so we all know the right customers. The yoruba woman is just a nurse taking care of the poor kids Oluchi brought from yeast. So always read to understand and not just read to comment.

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by owila4luv(m): 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
immortalityk:

The crime happened in Lagos
The osun is a street, u don't know how naming of street in Yoruba land works
The sherifat person name is ipeye
I don't know that name in yoruba
Also that sherifat maybe igbira or auchi from Edo
Also the police clearly stated most of them were from abia imo akwa ibom cross river anambra
So... Why quoting me
quoting you cos you're missing up the real reason why they mentioned cross river, imo etc is that; the victims are from those states, whom were brought to lagos in the name of house help and other jobs! thus they are no criminals!
Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by immortalityk: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
owila4luv:
quoting you cos you're missing up the real reason why they mentioned cross river, imo etc is that; the victims are from those states, whom were brought to lagos in the name of house help and other jobs! thus they are no criminals!
They are victims of circumstances
I don't blame them
That doesn't change the fact the madam is an Igbo woman
I had many friends then in Ibadan from south south and south east
There is no street in Ibadan u won't find a ss or Igbo person there in Ibadan
Other southern tribes are too common in yoruba land. Well whatever
Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by owila4luv(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
immortalityk:

They are victims of circumstances
I don't blame them
That doesn't change the fact the madam is an Igbo woman
I had many friends then in Ibadan from south south and south east
There is no street in Ibadan u won't find a ss or Igbo person there in Ibadan
Other southern tribes are too common in yoruba land. Well whatever
well it's confirmed that sherifat is a yoruba woman, no tribe is exempted from evil an criminality what's bad is bad let's leave sentiments aside.
Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by owila4luv(m): 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kapeter:
you have comprehension problem. Your oluchi brought his fellow evil brethrens from the yeast and niger delta and domiciled them in Isheri-Osun in Lagos state, you lots are plenty in Lagos so we all know the right customers. The yoruba woman is just a nurse taking care of the poor kids Oluchi brought from yeast. So always read to understand and not just read to comment.
mr comprehension, there's no oluchi there, weather nurse or care taker they are all criminials, as they aid and abate in the crime. every tribe has de good, bad and the ugly sentiments aside, the crime has no justification in any tribe
Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by Omoslim26: 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
sinaj:
Who got them pregnant?
so you have not ended this your quarel with the google on dat your phone ba?
Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by Enemyofpeace: 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
These Igbos and quest to make money fast wan spoil our land. God no go gree una

Make nobody mention me o I no dey house to reply you, I don go dominique house go spend the night
Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by ikubese: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect by Basher8583: 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
olaric:

Not Osun State, but Isheri Osun in Ikotun/Ijegun area of Lagos State.