Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Are You A Comedy Creator? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Are You A Comedy Creator? (449 Views)

A Nigerian Mimic Buhari & Her Daughter In A Comedy Skit / I Need A Comedy Writer For A Long Term Contract. / You Have A Comedy Skit For Sale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Comedy Creator? by DiggITnetwork: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hi, my name is David.

Are you a comedy creator in Nigeria. Well this is exactly for YOU.

You have that awesome skit video you just made and it has been posted on all your online accounts but a few days later it's not going viral.
Views are stagnant and nobody is sharing the link. Sorry. But it seems there is something wrong.

What is wrong? Strategy.
Your video lacked strategy. For a video to go viral it must hit well with your audience so much that they automatically share it for you hence giving it a high chance of it going viral.

Do you want to learn FOR FREE how to use strategy for your comedy videos and skits to make them go viral.

Follow @thecomedycreator on instagram to know more

Why you should listen to me?

Over the past six months I studied and did data research on the videos of 25 comedy creators both here and abroad from Maraji, craze clown, ajebo, mark angel, lele pons
etc

I found out their habits and secret strategies for them to blow up.

All of this secrets will be shared all for FREE on that instagram acct if you follow.

So if you want all of this secrets, just open your instagram and follow asap.

Act Now and go after your dreams.

The acct was Just opened today and expect those FREE videos by this week.

See ya

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 12 Woman Powder, You Must Laugh When You Watch, Can't Laugh Alone / Like Naija Sarcasm Fb Page For Daily Funny Post / Watch How A Answer Is Coming Out From The Mouth Of Good Yoruba Ha No More Cultur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.