Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? (39108 Views)

She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her / She's Older Than Me! / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Bawofss(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
dis guy wan chop old pussy..... old pussy dey sweet wen u use ur number 6. goodluck bro
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Necksonnel: 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
Apus:
like they say; age is just a number.

But be careful cos this one she catches you looking lustfully.

The average woman is wiser in the game.
No go chop kpomo wey go hook you last last

Many young men are broke now cos they assumed fatherly roles too early.

Chai you get me with this thing
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by charlsecy(m): 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
A305:
Age is nothing but number.
Apus:
age is just a number.
Not true.

1 Like

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by sweetilicious(f): 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
I CAN NEVER DATE SOMEONE AM OLDER THAN.
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by RockG(m): 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
Age is just a number, just go for what you want!
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
jibrilELsudan:

It's very obvious you are a new novice to the game and don't know how a typical Nigerian chick operates.

Don't worry, after she has blinded you with fake love and you have sold everything in your market and your house plus your family land just to satisfy her financial demands, and you go visit her in her house and you see her in bed with the guy she told you is her brother, we will be here on nairaland waiting for you when you run back here crying that you want to kill yourself because she wrecked and broke your heart.

Mtchewww
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by mechanics(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bros, my advice is for you to be focused on your studies and be established, in that way, you are ready to maintain a family.
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by qawiyy(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
brayce9:
bros, am 23 i date ladies of 25,26 i dont go fr my age nd am beardless. see believe in Yoursef dt u r good fr her,b confident nd natural dont fake anything. take it slowly with friendship trust me u will knw wen to mk d shot

Bros abeg I go like make u be my mentor, hw can I connect with u Pls because me sef get one for hand nw buh don't know hw to approach her
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by kayceedamani: 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
U wooed someone as old as ur ..... u need Jesus
Finnese001:

just 11 years lol, I have wooed a woman 20 years older than me and she fell for me bro, no be magic
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Onyi90(m): 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
Is this ur priority now? Just asking based on ur age.

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Ezeperson: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
krissconnect:
There's this lady who has her office in the same market with mine. I noticed she responds interestingly each time i stare at her lustfully, and just recently we started greeting each other whenever i walk past her office.

I am 23 and she should be around 26yrs if am not mistaking. Please i want to advance my game towards her, but am not sure if she might be offended i look younger.
By making money

Pls how do i go about this?
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Ezeperson: 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
krissconnect:
There's this lady who has her office in the same market with mine. I noticed she responds interestingly each time i stare at her lustfully, and just recently we started greeting each other whenever i walk past her office.

I am 23 and she should be around 26yrs if am not mistaking. Please i want to advance my game towards her, but am not sure if she might be offended i look younger.
By making money

Pls how do i go about this?
By making money
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Vulcanheph(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bawofss:
dis guy wan chop old pussy.....
old pussy dey sweet wen u use ur number 6.
goodluck bro
I agree with You......Milfs Sweetness is one of a kind, that's why i will not discourage the op, but You have to always use your head
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by vickyhow(m): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
shilenji:
Put weed inside hair food(hair cream) soak for like two weeks ,den start applying in your mustache and beard area for like three weeks den you will start looking like her ancestors,first win her den tell her about uour age after she.is deep into you.dassol

Coming from my little boy brain o.

Abobi diz thing dey work?
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Lawrencestix(m): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
galadima77:
If she no like you and she tells you no!!! Start looking for another shop

nairaland sef cheesy
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by vickyhow(m): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
shilenji:
okay,buy the normal thing ppl smoke,put it in the cream directly soak it in for like two weeks,u notice watery like black liquid on top of the original gel,thats the main thing ,use it

can i use soulmate as cream?
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Sunnydoo: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
lust you say....

lust has never ever earned anyone anything good in the history of mankind.

if it's friendship it would have been better, but be careful as many men has lost their virtue, greatness and destiny all due to lust.

lust = lost and lose.

you can't outsmart it.

be warned!
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Fxwarrior: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
shilenji:
okay,surage cummon to aproach na,wateva she say yes /no ,you go dey alrite no be only am

Lol. Nobe only am? grin

There's a thing called a male ego once she says No, which is likely. Op go dey go one corner.
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Fxwarrior: 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
krissconnect:

Well, if its about my business.. im fully on it. But bros, i like this lady

Then tell her. Its only Yes or No go settle am. I go think about am, give am 2 weeks tops.
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Architectsly: 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
krissconnect:

I can employ u bros

Baba Aveg come employ me ooooo
�������
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by lessonsoflife: 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
galadima77:
If she no like you and she tells you no!!! Start looking for another shop

Nonsense so because she said no he should be timid.

I have talked a girl who did not give any good response.

One day I asked why? She said I should have known and I was like you don't like me? She said yes .

I walked out of her shop and still walk by anytime without a dime feeling of rejection.

He may be hurt if she said no, but if he felt like nothing happened, then nothing will happen.
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Wakyjoe: 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] my guy shoot your shot before another man takes her away from you
Am 23 and my baby is 39. Be smart and wise
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by grandstar(m): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
It is said 26 is the most desirable age. If older than that, you wish you were younger, if younger than that, you wish you were older.

The lady may not be interested as she's most likely looking forward to settling down now and you're too young for her now. In 3 years though, when she's 29 years, she might be desperate and also, you'll not only be older, but also more mature. She'll also feel proud bringing you to meet her parents. Age is not on your side. 23 years ain't it

2 Likes

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by MERCHANDISER: 2:01am On Oct 01, 2019
krissconnect:
I can employ u bros
baba help me i need a job
give me ur contact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) / 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.