Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? (14420 Views)

Mallinson Ukatu :100 Achievers Celebrates Billionaire Industrialist @59 / Nigeria @ 59: MTN Awoof. / Nigeria@59 A Short History Of Nigeria Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by LOVEGINO(m): 6:02am On Oct 01, 2019
I have stopped saying the national pledge.
Serve Nigeria with which strength Na
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 6:04am On Oct 01, 2019
God punish this stupid con3
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Promismike(m): 6:23am On Oct 01, 2019
Woeful
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Just2endowed2(m): 6:36am On Oct 01, 2019
sylve11:
We were once here..................... cool

Na waoh.... We never were ready for independence but our leaders were so selfish.
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by myrates: 6:43am On Oct 01, 2019
Revolution now.....
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Truthbites: 6:46am On Oct 01, 2019
Begging God to share it.. praying hard
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Chummynoni(m): 6:50am On Oct 01, 2019
Hondaonly:
Tiger big gen.my gen guy is evil. He high current n i forgpt pump was on. Yhe moment i off pump,all i heard was hbaw gbaw. Bulb dstv,tv,charger. Now im depressed
are you in lagos?. i can buy them in scrap
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by criuze(m): 6:59am On Oct 01, 2019
Until I find my millions that's when my Nigeria became independence
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Successmind(m): 7:03am On Oct 01, 2019
Planning to leave the country...
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by OttHin: 7:08am On Oct 01, 2019
grin

Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 01, 2019
grin grin grin celebrating for where ? maybe we can celebrate for backwardness
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Passionate1(m): 7:34am On Oct 01, 2019
[img][/img]

Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Omenkata: 7:41am On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
Brugo:
By tearing and burning that useless biafran flag. grin

Flag of the defeated. Ugly something.
[/s]
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Hondaonly: 7:45am On Oct 01, 2019
Already fixed. I wasted 40k yeaterday.
I blame buhari because if i had light since on fri,i wont have on gen. Im so pissed off.i just thank God it did not blow my phone. I lost 5 chargers and my precious dstv and6 led bulbs
Fixed the gen and got a dstv swap.
Chummynoni:
are you in lagos?. i can buy them in scrap
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by chukwuibuipob: 8:15am On Oct 01, 2019
shocked cool angry sad sad
Mightyhaiz:
hehehe.. E don dey clear for this one eye.. Just few months into next level cheesy
undecided.Sorry! i'm here/there.U dnt support criminals and NO CRIMINAL will be comfortable beside me..RELEASE SOWORE. simple
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by moredollar(m): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2019
Nothing is worth celebrating in this shithole of a country....Trump was right after all......
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Chummynoni(m): 9:43am On Oct 01, 2019
Hondaonly:
Already fixed. I wasted 40k yeaterday.
I blame buhari because if i had light since on fri,i wont have on gen. Im so pissed off.i just thank God it did not blow my phone. I lost 5 chargers and my precious dstv and6 led bulbs
Fixed the gen and got a dstv swap.
m sorry for yur loss bro
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Kapeter(m): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2019
Which useless beautiful country? Are you insane? Or you were born without brain.

You people ruined our beautiful nation we were building all in the name of this your useless Nigeria.

So i should be celebrating the ruins left of my fatherland because i'm celebrating one useless Naijiriya?

Don't lemme send ogunlade to you over there o op.

Nonsense and Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by projectNDPRA: 10:16am On Oct 01, 2019
As citizens of this great nation called the Federal Republic of Nigeria, we all have a responsibility to engage in constructive efforts for the overall betterment of our affairs in all facets of the society and what better way to begin this long positive journey than by creating awareness of the need to table the major issues which have plagued this nation for generations. We believe and are optimistic that no problem is indispensable when
all hands are on deck and when the various interests are fairly represented in good faith, respect and selflessness. We look forward to a new and prosperous era! http://ndpra.home.blog
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Ablaze190(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2019
Imagine we all have wings like birds in the sky; this land call Nigeria would have been a deserted place long b4 now.
Imagine we all really understand what revolution really is like the one that took place in Russia in October 1917 which later ushered them to their path of greatness.
Imagine we all understand what independent really is as when the GB gave Canada their independent in 1931.
Can U just imagine a Nigeria where god of iron, thunder, ayilala & the likes are being used by the the state to swear in politicians into office instead of Bible & Quran(the God in there is just too merciful & gracious!).
Let the answer be within U all.

Abolade Bel....
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Lamanii22(f): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

But the people are beautiul, just like u.

Awwwwn thank you so much.... You're amazing too
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by blackfase(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
There's nothin beautiful about your country....
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by chiblaze07(m): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
I will be thinking of a way out of the mess we in.

Meanwhile, this is TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!!

To farmers especially and to those who want to start any form of agribusiness.

Topic: Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

You may be wondering how many different types of pig breeds are available for pig farming business.

Really, you are not alone in this research.

Out of curiosity, I launched out to get details of as many pig breeds as I can find.

This article is the outcome of the research.

Having knowledge of the different pig breeds available will position you to make a better decision on what pig breed to rear.

Some pig breeds are best for ham and bacon, while others are for medical experiments.

There are some breeds which are very rare and there are others which are very rampant.

This article will expose you to a whole lot of different types of domestic pig breeds with their pictures.

Would you like to know about the individual characteristics of each of the pigs?

Leave a Comment on the website, and in the coming days, I will publish detailed information about each of the pig breeds.

Don’t forget to like and share this post.

Use the link below to read the full post.

Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

Read more articles about pig farming business here.

Find more agribusiness ideas on Agro4africa

Darealudeme:
As independence day approaches, what would you do to mark our dear country Nigeria @ 59?
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by engrchykae(m): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
we don't ask ourselves important questions in this shithole.
why will Trump send us happy independence celebration wishes when the hypocrite trump knew we aren't truly independent?
it is simply because we are serving American economic interest.
mobile Exxon and chevron are here stealing our resources and messing up our environment and buhari isn't man enough to stand up to them.
will Trump celebrate will north Korea,turkey,Iran,China?
the answer is no.
what is Nigeria house doing in London?
why must our presidential candidates run to London and Washington prior to election?
why is the Americans and British more concerned with our democracy than the Americans should be about gun violence and brexit?
maybe the black African is really a subhuman.
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by princesuko(m): 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
moshino:

And you're still sitting there, you must be more troubled than the country. If you feel this much disdain for your country, then leave. Did someone chain you there, or you don't know how to cross the road.

You're either deluded or you just choose today to be quite ignorant. No one in their right senses wants to stay in this forsaken entity called Nigeria. If i had my way, i would have been out of here a long time ago. Be rest assured tho, my children will not call this country a home.
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by moshino(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
princesuko:

You're either deluded or you just choose today to be quite ignorant. No one in their right senses wants to stay in this forsaken entity called Nigeria. If i had my way, i would have been out of here a long time ago. Be rest assured tho, my children will not call this country a home.

No, you're the deluded and ignorant one. You couldn't get yourself out of the country, and you're planning to get your unborn children out. The countries you wish to run to, who do you think built them into what they are.
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by tck2000(m): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
moshino:

No, you're the deluded and ignorant one. You couldn't get yourself out if the country, and you're planning to get your unborn children out. The countries you wish to run to, who do you think built them into what they are.
apt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Carnival Saturday May 9 2015, Road/Route Map / Family, Friends Hold Reception For Winner Of Queen Of Nigeria Institutions / My Grandma Clocks 80yrs ( Photos From The Party)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.