Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,433 members, 7,781,267 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:30 AM

Are Nigeria Youth; The Country FUTURE? By Ibrahim Olaiya - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are Nigeria Youth; The Country FUTURE? By Ibrahim Olaiya (209 Views)

Shehu Ibrahim-Musa: I Am An Electrician Not Defined By Physical Disability / Federal Mortgage Bank Sacks Murtala Ibrahim, Whistleblower / Officers Declared Wanted For Insulting Ibrahim Idris Police IG In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigeria Youth; The Country FUTURE? By Ibrahim Olaiya by Investorpeter: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Nigeria a country blessed with almost all the blessing of the universe, a country where all beautiful things around the world can be found, a country of different cultural heritage and sight seeings, yet it future is still uncertain to the younger generation.

Have you asked yourself, what will this country looks like in the next few decades?

This question keeps popping up on my mind, as a youth in this country, i keep finding it difficult to forecast the future.

Yes, it’s so difficult to predict what the future holds as a Nigerian and having access to this future is a task yet to be embark on by this youthful generation.

The youths are always said to be the leaders of tomorrow, i have been hearing this from infant and i keep wondering if that’s true in actual sense because this same youths in my dear country lacks the leadership quality (not their fault).

No doubt about it, Nigeria youths are talented but the talented ones have always wanting to travel abroad at the slightest opportunity, I don’t blame them because no enabling environment to showcase their talent. Who is ready to support them?

The youths that are meant to anchor the future are now becoming internet fraudsters, drug addict and sees commercial sex work as a means of hustling. This immoral act keeps sky rocketing on a daily basis. Now who are the youths the future is left for?

https://spectrumtimes.com.ng/2019/09/29/are-nigeria-youth-the-country-future-by-ibrahim-olaiya/

(1) (Reply)

Word Of The Day..... 'gleek' / Oracle DBA Training In Mumbai / Anything Like N-power Permanency Bill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.