Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

This Ain't Romance But Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Ain't Romance But Please Help (408 Views)

We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? / Romantic 3D Wallpaint. Ain't 3D wallpaper! We paint Live.in Lagos! / If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Ain't Romance But Please Help by sixsgod: 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
guys help a brother by winning this wig and gown post all you need to do is click the link and like the post please, God help us all in our time of need too cc lalasticlala

Hi, can you spare me a minute? Kindly help me Win this contest by clicking on this link to like the picture ���
I want to implore you all to like and repost it as well as tag your friends on Instagram. We have two more days to go..let's do this together. Gracia's

https://www.instagram.com/p/B18s-D2hdkb/?igshid=19phmkn654lz4

(1) (Reply)

Rape. How Can U Be Having Sex, Why The Person Is Crying .its Evil. / We All Know These Two Could Be Discouraging When It Comes To "Doing The Do". / How To Treat A Woman Right: 15 Ways To Make Her Want To Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.