Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Grateful My Mum Is Still Alive, If Not..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grateful My Mum Is Still Alive, If Not..... (1080 Views)

My Mum Is Strongly Rejecting The Girl I Want To Marry / My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / My Mum Is Against My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grateful My Mum Is Still Alive, If Not..... by ChildOfDoom: 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
I wonder what would have become of me if my mum had died. I may have become restless, gone out to steal to continue betting and may be get lynched or arrested. Those no longer under their parents, i wonder how they cope once bet9ja virtual drains them. I had just 300 naira today i should have used to buy bread and pepsi yet squandered it on games. I got home and luckily, eba and groundnut soup was already served, awaiting me.

I will let you in on what my mum does to make things okay.......

1 Like

Re: Grateful My Mum Is Still Alive, If Not..... by ChildOfDoom: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
I remember one time i stayed with someone not related to me. It wasn't funny at all. I had little or no source of getting money. He was always not around and so the pot was mostly empty. My mum was generous enough to send down soup and stew to me from where she was.

I messed up during my time with the philantropist sha. This is someone that could have linked me up to get a good job. I carried out some clandestine acts in his house i always denied.

I remember seldomly using his groceries and properties as collateral to collect money to gamble. I once used one of his expensive belts, a lap of chicken [you heard me right], umbrella, his babe's chain etc. The chain was the last straw that broke the camel's back.

Last last, na mumsi pay. I do feel remorseful at times though. I'm human. I will try to always wash plates and run errands for mum as my sign of gratitude since there is no sign i will make money to take care of her
Re: Grateful My Mum Is Still Alive, If Not..... by Gofwane(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Guy, you never still repent? 2019 is almost over o!

I remember how you started the year with plans and tips on how to quit gambling grin
Re: Grateful My Mum Is Still Alive, If Not..... by revenge001: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
you're truly unrepentant son of doom
Re: Grateful My Mum Is Still Alive, If Not..... by ChildOfDoom: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
Gofwane:
Guy, you never still repent? 2019 is almost over o!

I remember how you started the year with plans and tips on how to quit gambling grin
hmm.. My guy it's easier said than done. Our needs are numerous and the economy bad. Gambling is our only hope of making it big

1 Like

Re: Grateful My Mum Is Still Alive, If Not..... by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
ChildOfDoom:
hmm.. My guy it's easier said than done. Our needs are numerous and the economy bad. Gambling is our only hope of making it big
I think you should open a thread in the diaries section instead of opening new threads about this same stuff every time.
Re: Grateful My Mum Is Still Alive, If Not..... by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
I hope you find true happiness.
Re: Grateful My Mum Is Still Alive, If Not..... by ChildOfDoom: 5:49am On Sep 30, 2019
revenge001:
you're truly unrepentant son of doom
yea. But when life is on, there is hope for a change. Thank God i am not useless as a grown man with children. Still young. Hopefully, more criticism [from me, you and others] can help me buckle up. Oyibo call am 'constructive criticism.'
Re: Grateful My Mum Is Still Alive, If Not..... by Mykel51(m): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
ChildOfDoom:
Gambling is one of the characteristics that relegates you to a poverty mindset. There are a tonne of legit ways to make it in life. Stop Gambling!
Re: Grateful My Mum Is Still Alive, If Not..... by midnighter(f): 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
Is it that you have a gambling addiction or what

Give your phone to your mother and get yourself to an addiction treatment centre osiso

And get your pastor involved if you have one

1 Like

Re: Grateful My Mum Is Still Alive, If Not..... by Modernist: 11:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
I don't think you're ready to quit gambling, I have a friend the Voluntarily did his was so bad he gambled with his school fees, provisions even sold his socks to do so.
Re: Grateful My Mum Is Still Alive, If Not..... by budaatum: 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Why don't you be honest and admit you don't really care if your mum lives or dies? It would unfortunately give her rest from you if she dies.

(1) (Reply)

No Sex Until Marriage? Let Us Discuss, Is It Good Or Wrong Decision?? / ”our Men Are Fvcking Us Too Much” – Ghanaian Women Plead With Nana Addo / 30 Days Lockdown Without Friends And Social Media [experience]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.