Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? (2387 Views)

What's The Easiest Way To Win A Woman's Heart / I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by NiRfreak(m): 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
Yea. You just read the question up there. So, drop your answer.
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by subtlemee(f): 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
Go to Borno....use sambisa forest to cross to Chad and you are gone

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by NiRfreak(m): 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
subtlemee:
Be sensible for once na...everything ain't joke. Leaving Nigeria is a matter of life and death

7 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by Amazingman(m): 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
Easiest way to leave is by air,road or sea. Trust me, any other way is regrettable

7 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Amazingman:
Easiest way to leave is by air,road or sea. Trust me, any other way is regrettable
which other way is there?

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by boiz2men(m): 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
Blackivy29:

Teleportation cheesy

7 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
boiz2men:

Teleportation cheesy
lol. The comment is weird.
There's only one mode of teleportation we know in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by boiz2men(m): 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
Blackivy29:
lol. The comment is weird.

There's only one mode of teleportation we know in nigeria.

Exactly.... That's the only one.. cheesy
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by OluwasureGig: 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
smh just imagine the posts of the first five persons that commented on this thread. kids everywhere on nairaland God bless quora
op the easiest way for me is through scholarships. just keep looking out for them and applying and never Stop praying while at it. we must leave this. country in Jesus name

19 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by NiRfreak(m): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
OluwasureGig:
smh just imagine the posts of the first five persons that commented on this thread. kids everywhere on nairaland God bless quora
op the easiest way for me is through scholarships. just keep looking out for them and applying and never Stop praying while at it. we must leave this. country in Jesus name

Hmmm. Thanks so much.
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by Amazingman(m): 11:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
Blackivy29:

Hmmmm
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
The easiest way is to marry a foreign guy or lady nd get permanent citizenship.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by 24kmagic: 12:04am On Sep 30, 2019
Pettyprincess:

What other moniker do you operate?
Cos you just registered over one week ago but you're so active. Don't lie, you have another moniker

2 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 30, 2019
24kmagic:

What other moniker do you operate?
Cos you just registered over one week ago but you're so active. Don't lie, you have another moniker
No i do not have other moniker
Bt have been a guest here for a very long time nw
Moreover how does been active here mean i have alternate account?

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by chinchonglee(m): 12:18am On Sep 30, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Where will u see dem

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 30, 2019
chinchonglee:

Where will u see dem
If you stalk in Nigeria,just register on international dating site with good subscription because all this free dating app na scammers pretending to white full there,then watch the magic
If you are a female you have more advantage though.
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 30, 2019
subtlemee:
lol

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by iPhoneRepairer: 7:02am On Sep 30, 2019
Bros... Congo dey give free visa. It is very easy

2 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by chinchonglee(m): 7:06am On Sep 30, 2019
Pettyprincess:

If you stalk in Nigeria,just register on international dating site with good subscription because all this free dating app na scammers pretending to white full there,then watch the magic
If you are a female you have more advantage though.
Mehn!!! Dat thing tough even as female. I ve tried, my cousin sis a mv tried too
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 30, 2019
chinchonglee:

Mehn!!! Dat thing tough even as female. I ve tried, my cousin sis a mv tried too
See i got my bf on that site,its called international cupid,i did not even subscribe o because subscription is around 15k
Bt if you gat nice profile picture nd you are young you will see how men from different race with subscription be sending you interest nd messages
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by chinchonglee(m): 9:20am On Sep 30, 2019
Pettyprincess:

See i got my bf on that site,its called international cupid,i did not even subscribe o because subscription is around 15k
Bt if you gat nice profile picture nd you are young you will see how men from different race with subscription be sending you interest nd messages
Hmmmm. Okay oo
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by NiRfreak(m): 10:15am On Sep 30, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:

hmmm. Be serious
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by MiseryHimself: 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
chinchonglee:

Have you tried Reddit? Try Tinder too!!! You don't have to pay a dime. Just google since it's your best friend. shocked shocked shocked
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by Hadampson(m): 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
NiRfreak:

You shouldn't have posted it here bro

It should be on the travel section.
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by Hadampson(m): 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
chinchonglee:

Where will u see dem

There are many websites if you want to meet them
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by Hadampson(m): 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
NiRfreak:

The easiest way is by checking which country has immigration programmes and see if u fit in.

Here are some countries that have immigration programs
•Canada
•Australia
•New Zealand

The other route is through studies. Germany, Canada, Australia, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Netherlands, Belgium, France, and Spain allows one to apply for a stay after studies.

Note that education is free in Germany and Norway

The last route is by marrying a citizen. If you marry Spaniard, you will get PR in a year, same with a Brazilian. The countries are the easiest to get PR through marriage.

Prost.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by chinchonglee(m): 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hadampson:

There are many websites if you want to meet them
Once dey hear u re a nigerian ehn...

JAPA EFCC!!!
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:
grin. OP, try Congo like this poster suggests. cheesy
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by Hadampson(m): 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
chinchonglee:

Once dey hear u re a nigerian ehn...

JAPA EFCC!!!

That's not true bro. It depends on the individual involved.

I have dated a Canadian babe before and i didn't hide my nationality from her. I told her clearly that am from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by Okoroawusa: 12:11am On Oct 01, 2019
Just disappear
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:53am On Oct 01, 2019
Amazingman:

grin grin grin

I don't know why this cracked me up so much.

Well done.
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? by Grandlord: 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
boiz2men:

Exactly.... That's the only one.. cheesy
Hello bro. I've read your posts about web app devs and freelancing. I was wondering though if I should learn php in 2019 or python (I'm one month into learning python actually )

Also, if there's any other language you might recommend, I'd appreciate your advice. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Go To School Despite No Jobs Or Is It Because Of This? / DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... / What Kind Of Relationship Is This? Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.