Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane (75268 Views)

Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) / BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box / BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by 0gaGist: 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
The Pepper Dem season of Big Brother Naija reality show will wrap up next weekend and a winner will emerge.

With the final week kicking off already, there are six finalists left out of 26 housemates that began the journey about three months ago.

The show started with 21 housemates, saw the inclusion of 5 more housemates mid season and now, 19 evictions and 1 disqualification, we are left with Frodd, Omashola, Mike, Mercy, Diane and Seyi who all stand equal chances of winning the grand prize.

SEYI

Oluwaseyi “Seyi” Awolowo has had many highs and lows in his three decades of existence. The bubbly entrepreneur once tried to commit suicide but has since risen above that dark period of his teenage years and has turned his life around. He is committed to his journey of self-acceptance, his girlfriend and his beliefs. He demonstrates the latter with a “Jesus’’ tattoo across his arm. Seeing his own face on a billboard for the first time is one of the highest moments of his life so far.

What irritates you most about other people: Fake people and those who lack of originality.

What will you do with the prize money: Invest in my company. May also help a charity or two.

Why will you be a fan favourite: I’ll stand out from the rest of the Housemates.

DIANE

Diane Yashim describes herself as an easy going girl whose favourite outfit is a shirt, trousers and sneakers. The model and aspiring cook is also a graduate of the University of Debrecen in Hungary. Studying and living there was an eye-opening experience she’ll forever be grateful for. One of the highlights of her life is being chosen as a Big Brother Naija Season Four Housemate and she says that nothing would make her quit the game. She adds that she likes to try new things and wants to see the whole experience through.

What irritates you most about other people: Liars and loud talkers.

What will you do with the prize money: Travel as well as try to get into the entertainment industry as an actor or television presenter. I will also go back to school.

Why will you be a fan favourite: I’m an open book, I believe I’m relatable and people will understand me easily.

MIKE

Mike Edwards is a husband, CEO and athlete who doesn’t know how to quit. The highest point in his life was the day he got married to the love of his life. Mike owns the first Black-owned cigar line in the United Kingdom and he’s also a professional athlete. The lowest point in his life was when he was banned from representing Nigeria at the 2018 Commonwealth Games. He’d still come to the Big Brother Naija House even if he had a million dollars because he never backs down from a challenge.

What irritates you most about other people: Negativity.

What will you do with the prize money: I would continue to grow my business.

Why will you be a fan favourite: I am positive and I have a keep it real personality.

FRODD

Chemeka Frodd Okoye is a soft-spoken Investment Adviser and Sales Executive from Anambra State. The 28-year-old believes family is everything and that’s why he lists paying for his mother’s surgery bill as one of the proudest moments of his life. He says nothing can make him quit Big Brother and even if he had a million dollars, he would still participate in the game because “the experience can never be bought.”

What irritates you most about other people: Pride, fake people and bullies.

What will you do with the prize money: Start a fashion line and an NGO for single mothers.

Why will you be a fan favourite: I have my charms.

MERCY

26-year-old Mercy Eke is a video vixen and businesswoman based in Lagos. She loves cooking, swimming, travelling and dancing. No matter the setbacks, Mercy always picks herself up and does her best. “I’m grateful for each and every day. Being alive today is already the highest point of my life”. When she’s not dancing, singing or rapping, Mercy makes time to enjoy her favourite food: white rice and pepper soup. If she had a million dollars in her account, would Sugar still be in the BB Naija game? “Yes, I would. I want the fame. The popularity is very important for my business”.

What irritates you most about other people: I dislike people who are proud.

What will you do with the prize money: I want to start my own fashion brand or label.

Why will you be a fan favourite: I’m a fun person and I’m a sweet girl. Some people call me “Sugar”. Plus, I can be crazy!

OMASHOLA

Model and Entrepreneur Omashola is originally from Delta State, but now calls Lagos home. He loves playing basketball, cooking and “being in the water, even though I can’t swim”. Putting his life’s motto “If you want it, go get it – don’t just sit down” into action this year, Omashola got down on one knee and proposed to his girlfriend. But the worst happened; she turned him down! Now single and focused on building his brand, Omashalo comes into the Big Brother Naija House ready to make his dreams come true.

What irritates you most about other people: I hate liars.

What will you do with the prize money: I will invest and triple it in less than a year.

Why will you be a fan favourite: Because I’m different, I’m special and I have a story to tell.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/meet-bbnaija2019-finalists-mercy-mike-frodd-omashola-seyi-and-diane

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by 0gaGist: 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by subtlemee(f): 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
I am refusing to meet them

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by kings59: 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
Biggie na scam.

I just thought he told Mercy to cry and tell people about her poor life so that she can get sympathetic votes.

It is now very obvious, to hell with Biggie and his director .

The guy in blue to win.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by 0gaGist: 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Titto93(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
My BBN2019 Prediction..
1st - Frodd
2nd - Mercy
3rd - Mike
4th - Omoshola
5th - Seyi
6th - Diana
~Frodd 4 the money~

124 Likes 15 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by elganzar(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
BB Naija and WWE, I don’t know which is more fake....

Some people think their votes are actually reflecting there, lol �

Shebi it’s what THEY SHOW YOU as statistics _ you’ll believe...better save your airtime

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Mercy for the money

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by freethinker01: 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Like I care even if the host wins... I got so sick to the bottom of my stomach yesterday when I saw some grownups fighting over this show of shame, it's very sardonic and pathetic... The future is gloomy and bleak for the set of youths we currently have in this country.
Faces palm

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by BOOOMNAIJA: 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
It's between 2 pple.... mercy and omatsola.

Like for mercy, share for omatsola

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
cheesy

TACHA will win

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by KingOdart(m): 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
I'm rooting for Seyi

Seyi deserve to win this year BBN

He is very active in the house more than Mike

Three time Head of House

Two time Veto Power Holder

The first to forfeited Veto Power

The first to stay in the Head of House room alone

He deserve to Win this year BBN

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Gndong098: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
cheesy

TACHA will win
o yeah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by echobazz: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
Frodd for the 60mulla

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by gurunlocker: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
As it is now, it's between Mike and Mercy.

But Tacha people will also decide who wins if they back one of Frodd or Seyi. If that doesn't come into place, they will still frustrate Mercy so she won't win.

So Mike has a better chance.

Dianne will leave before Friday!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
mike or seyi wink

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by obembet(f): 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
If you want to sell your vote for 20k, gather here
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by earnadvert: 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
cool cool
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by lizdammy: 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
Na the 60M I dey think about though. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by bluecircle470: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Wetin concern us for this rubbish

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Onyi22(f): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by MoIbrahim: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
OP it's not final yet o. One more person will leave tomorrow before voting starts

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Lordjb: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Okay, all the best to Mercy. See my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by momove4real25(f): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Mercy
Frood
Mike
Omashola
Seyi. This my own arrangement

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by melviniyke2002(m): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Titto93:
My BBN2019 Prediction..
1st - Frodd
2nd - Mercy
3rd - Mike
4th - Omoshola
5th - Seyi
6th - Diana
~Frodd 4 the money~
mercy ist frodd 2nd

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by julitoch: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Mercy goes home with the money

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Onyi22(f): 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
bluecircle470:
Wetin concern us for this rubbish
O boy speak for urself

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Sultty(m): 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Enough of this bb naija sh*t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
kings59:
Biggie na scam.

I just thought he told Mercy to cry and tell people about her poor life so that she can get sympathetic votes.

It is now very obvious, to hell with Biggie and his director .

The guy in blue to win.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
I really wish Mike could win bt i think mercy gonna win because she definitely has lot of fan base more.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos / Movie Scenes That Nearly Killed Jackie Chan / Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.