Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane (75262 Views)

Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) / BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box / BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Love892(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
Mike or Mercy have better chances.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by iamawara(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
Where is Pogba?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Mcval(m): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
Niffy326:
Mercy for the money
Because of the fake nyansh?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by bejick(m): 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
Am rooting for Mr Ibu, I hope he was not evict today cos I no get light to watch. He will surely win the N60M. Team Ibu gather here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by bejick(m): 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Am rooting for Mr Ibu, I hope he was not evict today cos I no get light to watch. He will surely win the N60M. Team Ibu gather here.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by bluecircle470: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Onyi22:

O boy speak for urself

Lazy youth...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Cutehector(m): 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I really wish Mike could win bt i think mercy gonna win because she definitely has lot of fan base more.
don't forget tacha's fan base, they can team up to vote another person, certainly not mercy!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by desire4love: 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
That's correct.

Titto93:
My BBN2019 Prediction..
1st - Frodd
2nd - Mercy
3rd - Mike
4th - Omoshola
5th - Seyi
6th - Diana
~Frodd 4 the money~

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by skymight(m): 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
kings59:
Biggie na scam.

I just thought he told Mercy to cry and tell people about her poor life so that she can get sympathetic votes.

It is now very obvious, to hell with Biggie and his director .
Where and where fear God ooooh

The guy in blue to win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by shamecurls(m): 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Titto93:
My BBN2019 Prediction..
1st - Frodd
2nd - Mercy
3rd - Mike
4th - Omoshola
5th - Seyi
6th - Diana
~Frodd 4 the money~

Stop doing hard drugs.

Frod and Mercy ahead of Seyi, Mike and Omashola?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by tuzle(m): 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Titto93:
My BBN2019 Prediction..
1st - Frodd
2nd - Mercy
3rd - Mike
4th - Omoshola
5th - Seyi
6th - Diana
~Frodd 4 the money~
any time I see frodd, the name just sound more like fraud in my head

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Lamanii22(f): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I really wish Mike could win bt i think mercy gonna win because she definitely has lot of fan base more.

She's got mad fanbase... I guess it's cause, people want a lady to win this time....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by BRASH: 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Given tacha's popularity, she would have won if she wasn't disqualified and that would have been a bad pr 4 the show given her character and the way people antagonized her. Big bro had to disqualify her to stop her from winning in order to avoid the backlash that would have followd as to what they are promoting. Her fans are very loyal just like buharists, and they would gone all out to make sure she won. I think the fight with mercy was a set up by the organizers given the way mercy kept on fliping her air on her face to provoke her. Any time she was up for eviction, she always had the highest vote, so tell me who would beaten her on the finals.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by coolh3ad(m): 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
Titto93:
My BBN2019 Prediction..
1st - Frodd
2nd - Mercy
3rd - Mike
4th - Omoshola
5th - Seyi
6th - Diana
~Frodd 4 the money~

Diane! Diane!! Bro....I am not a BBN Fanatic oo but Diane is the real deal..“.slow and steady wins the race, till truth and talent claim their place.” .I wish whoever is the winner the best of luck though...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by alasan007(m): 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Correcto: 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
You are suffering from acute depression as a result of Tacha's disqualification
kings59:
Biggie na scam.

I just thought he told Mercy to cry and tell people about her poor life so that she can get sympathetic votes.

It is now very obvious, to hell with Biggie and his director .

The guy in blue to win.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Correcto: 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
The winner of the show is Mercy, the slayer of Tacha
tuzle:
any time I see frodd, the name just sound more like fraud in my head

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by kokomaster3d: 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
Pettyprincess:

It's true Mercy has the highest fan base. TACHA votes came from one or two sponsors.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by goaldynboy: 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
shamecurls:

Stop doing hard drugs.

[s]Frod and Mercy ahead of Seyi, Mike and Omashola?[/s]

Frodd has beaten Seyi and Omatshola in one of their eviction week!!

Frodd has also been nominated several weeks for eviction and he survived

So going by precedent, Frodd can still beat them again!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Like joke , like joke Diane enter last 5.
Chai!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
It's between 2 pple.... mercy and omatsola.

Like for mercy, share for omatsola
It's Omashola. He's using the Yoruba spelling of shola. In Itsekiri (his tribe), tsola is correct but the Yoruba one is what he's using.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Jimmyson: 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
Let them stay in the house forever... Useless show.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by BrokenCock: 11:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
...only if Nigerian election will be free n fair like this. bastardt leaders with lousy youths
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Fxwarrior: 12:05am On Sep 30, 2019
Onyi22:
Mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy

Just don't go and commit suicide because Mercy isnt winning it. Tacha fans will ensure it. Its between Frodd and Mike but tilted more towards Mike or will I say I personally favour Mike to win. Dude is mature.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by greypencils: 12:19am On Sep 30, 2019
If I was a Tacha Titan, I will pull resources to vote for the one most unlikely to win, Diane. At the end of the day, she is worth it, quiet, shy and unspoilt, just the way I like my girls.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Jen96: 12:21am On Sep 30, 2019
shamecurls:

Stop doing hard drugs.

Frod and Mercy ahead of Seyi, Mike and Omashola?
lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Enemyofpeace: 12:30am On Sep 30, 2019
Seyi for the prize. Haters go and die

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Enemyofpeace: 12:32am On Sep 30, 2019
Datazone:

It's Omashola. He's using the Yoruba spelling of shola. In Itsekiri (his tribe), tsola is correct but the Yoruba one is what he's using.
to deceive the Yorubas abi?o ti si
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Xclusiveme: 12:59am On Sep 30, 2019
A lot of mercy fans have been saving for this day. Now that mercy is out of the shell, millions will vote for her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos / Movie Scenes That Nearly Killed Jackie Chan / Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.