Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills (28865 Views)

This Lady Says She Prefers Being A Married Mans Mistress To Being A Wife[photos] / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2019
Esthered:
How can you engage an empowered woman with an entitlement mentality? She ought to be your partner and not impose her bills on you and if you weren't in her life, won't the rent be paid. Have you tried talking to her about it and how you're financially stressed? Does she truly work and earn as she claims? Some of us believe that his money is ours and mine is mine but when my baby needs support, I make sure he doesn't lose sleep before I render help as a woman was created as a help meet. If she poses other good qualities, raise your concern now and seek for improvement if she's willing to learn. If you go on without improvement, you'll age quickly, fall ill in your later years because you were bearing the burden of your woman, children and her family. This is why women outlive men sometimes. I'll like to grow old with my man. All the best in your decision making.
Your husband is lucky to have you.. He must not marry another wife.. You are a sweetheart if your post is anything to go by!! A true definition of a better half...

I repeat, no matter how blessed your husband is, he must not marry another wife at any point...

Continue to enjoy the blessing of Marriage while the obstinate one continue to make life complicated for themselves!!!

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 30, 2019
sacramento1212:

The chairman won't be able to withstand 2 wives. You want him dead before his time?

Let me call lalasticlala to his thread whether he can also assist him.
He will outgrow it.. He sound like an inexperienced emotional bag grin
Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by sacramento1212: 11:46am On Sep 30, 2019
eni4real:
He will outgrow it.. He sound like an inexperienced emotional bag grin

I believe and hope so for him. He's emotionally naive. I have been there so i can understand. I just hope he doesn't make the mistake because sometimes, it is what usually make some men out there result into marrying a second wife if they find all the essential qualities they desired in a woman most especially for those that are not religionist (Christianity)

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Baller93(m): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2019
This one is called Slave marriage...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Hotzone(m): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2019
dottozil:

I think it will be good for you to shift the proposal forward so you can get to know her better marriage isn't something you can jump into, if there is a chance you are having little doubt I will advise you stop the proposal and figure out what you want or if you can continue to live with that. But this idea of know sex before marriage tho, is she a virgin.
I profoundly find your words so penetrating because it suits my state of mind. I that u and everyone for their opinions
Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Esthered: 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
eni4real:
Your husband is lucky to have you.. He must not marry another wife.. You are a sweetheart if your post is anything to go by!! A true definition of a better half...

I repeat, no matter how blessed your husband is, he must not marry another wife at any point...

Continue to enjoy the blessing of Marriage while the obstinate one continue to make life complicated for themselves!!!

I'm hoping to be that. God bless you for the acknowledgement.
Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Esthered: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
pocohantas:
I don't know where everyone is telling the OP to run to. I thought I always read here that Nigerian women are wired like that- to be fully dependent on men irrespective of their earnings.

So, where exactly is he running to?
To another dependent Nigerian woman?
Or a foreigner?

Biko marry her. Isn't she submissive, homely and non-feminist? grin

I think some guys on this forum use their bad experiences to generalize that women are dependent creatures by default but in their houses, their mums were the breadwinners when their dads were unable but they'll never admit it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by dottozil: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hotzone:

I profoundly find your words so penetrating because it suits my state of mind. I that u and everyone for their opinions

Our dreams is to find a woman of our choice, good luck to you finding yours.
Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
Esthered:

I'm hoping to be that. God bless you for the acknowledgement.
You are welcome!
Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
Go ahead if you want to have a miserable life,idiot.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by wizsolzy(m): 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Abeg that one no be fiancee

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
chudu:
Guy don't go ahead with the marriage. What sought of wife material is that
The sort that has ONE YARD,e no go reach you sew anything cheesy
Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by carlos1(m): 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
U dey c fire, u still want to fall inside. Nawa o. U don't need any advice

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Caleb17: 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
Run for your precious life.
Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by josephevergreen(m): 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
[quote author=Headlesschicken post=82696743] grin Run bro,I repeat Run, A wise man once told me that no woman is in love,they r all after something... Never tell a woman u want to wife her,no matter how wonderful she is, always keep her guessing... Buh u guys would never hear...Once Dem gv una small t0t0 una go begin misbehave...[/. You have said it all bro, kudos to you
Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by sydneoik(m): 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
Run brother run �
Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Daviestunech(m): 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
Headlesschicken:
grin Run bro,I repeat Run, A wise man once told me that no woman is in love,they r all after something... Never tell a woman u want to wife her,no matter how wonderful she is, always keep her guessing... Buh u guys would never hear...Once Dem gv una small t0t0 una go begin misbehave...
grin some men just misbehave wen Dem don chop some diluted kpekus

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by midnighter(f): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
I sympathise with you but reading this, it doesnt say whether you have confronted her about it or not. in fact you said you sometimes "wriggle out of it", which suggests that youve actively avoided flagging it up even though it bothers you.

It seems you both have different ideas about who should be spending what and how much time you should be spending together, why not task her on it openly and see what she says

Maybe you can both come to some kind of compromise since she doesnt seem to realise why you feel her behaviour is selfish

Money is the number one reason for divorces, even if it leads to a n explosive argument and you end up parting ways, it's better than suffering in silence.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
Offpoint:
Keep paying her bills Mr. 'Bill Gates'

She earned more than you and you pay her bills... wonderfool

Abeg this one na stupid front page...

Who no wan manufacture sense for this buhari time na him sabi

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by happney65: 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
She is exhorting you and at the same time saying No sex..Alaye you mumu gann o..Which kain parole is that?

Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by VicM6: 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
you wan use ur hand buy big wahala for ur self..... if u know u know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by meobizy(f): 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
Take anything I say as a suggestion and not bible truth. This is because I an neither married or engaged. I think you should leave her alone for a specific period of time. This will give her the option of missing you and knowing how good of an addition you are to her life. When you eventually come back you can then discuss splitting bills because women never agree to the option of handling bills of any sort. The time off can give you a clear mind to balance the costs:rewards of being in an engagement with her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by GoodFaith: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hotzone:
I always respond to my fiancée financial demands even when most of them seems like extortion. She prefer I pay her bills both rent and utility though I try to wriggle my self out in rare occasions.

Condition of marriage: No sex before marriage, I abide completely because I want her. She attends her friends weekend activity than finding time for us to stay close even when she constantly reports about how her female friends accuse her of lesbianism but I pray she’s not.

She works and her wages and daily earnings is a little bit above mine. I have told her my marriage intention and she openly accepted without the usual marriage proposals but I am thinking to make it official.

I am still considering if she is suitable and can make a useful wife because I am about to make an official statement which is going to change my entire course in life.

Please, my fellow Nairalanders, I need constructive and supportive words. Blissful week to you!
You need to move on
dump her
If you marry her
ONLY U WILL BE PAYING ALL THE BILL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hotzone:
I always respond to my fiancée financial demands even when most of them seems like extortion. She prefer I pay her bills both rent and utility though I try to wriggle my self out in rare occasions.

Condition of marriage: No sex before marriage, I abide completely because I want her. She attends her friends weekend activity than finding time for us to stay close even when she constantly reports about how her female friends accuse her of lesbianism but I pray she’s not.

She works and her wages and daily earnings is a little bit above mine. I have told her my marriage intention and she openly accepted without the usual marriage proposals but I am thinking to make it official.

I am still considering if she is suitable and can make a useful wife because I am about to make an official statement which is going to change my entire course in life.

Please, my fellow Nairalanders, I need constructive and supportive words. Blissful week to you!
bro you honestly need to read ubunja's miseducation treads

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Pavarottii(m): 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
The moment u told her u want to marry her... That's why she is behaving like this... U should av kept marriage out of it... Let her br the one to crave marriage...

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by VicM6: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
No sex after marriage, fine with me but the truth is as u type here now, someone else is banging her so hard and she is just using ur money for keep up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by worldclass68(m): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
it's like your asking if poison can kill....if you should go ahead and have a taste..
Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by psalmuelwater(m): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
chudu:
Guy don't go ahead with the marriage. What sought of wife material is that
Ankara 1 yard
Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Jabioro: 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
Tell her you're broke and you needed some sum for an urgent issue,tell her to borrow you,if she borrow you stay for a while to see her reaction if you didn't pay back and she doesn't leave her immediately.Sex no and she is enjoying every occasion..she have secret screw lover..the OP wey mumu!!! Thousand of lovely women are outside there waiting for..you

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by smokeyupu(m): 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
Unfortunately, that's what most of our girls think marriage is.... The man must be the bread winner mentality....
They believe as soon as they get a man in their claws they are supposed to be pampered to infinity and beyond.
This lady is already showing you what she is... A very selfish self centered person....... And you should beware.
Paying rent? Guy una never marry o...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by notoriousbabe: 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
She is just after your money and does not truly love you. Stop picking up all her bills and see her true colours. Run away from her and find a true love

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Mutemenot(m): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
You are waiting for God to come down and talk to you abi. Do you think you will forever have money to pay all the bills without the assistant of your partner ? In life we face challenges and we get relieved by our partners, in this your case your won't dare to help you. You better look for a companion

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

At What Point Does A Man Stop Chasing : / What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? / Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.