Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Leather Handbags In Nigeria: Everything You Need To Know - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Leather Handbags In Nigeria: Everything You Need To Know (1819 Views)

10 M0st Expensive Handbags In The World 2020 / Buy Latest Designer Handbags In Wholesale / Ten Most Expensive Handbags In 2018 (with Prices) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leather Handbags In Nigeria: Everything You Need To Know by NeoGabino(f): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2019
I'm starting this thread to educate and enlighten people on leathers with emphasis on leather Handbags.
The word leather is being used by a lot of people but I realise that people do not know as much as they should hence they get ripped off because they don't know what is and where to purchase quality leather Handbags!
You can call me Gabino- I'm your leather handbag professor!
On this thread you will learn you need to know about leather Handbags.
On my next post il be talking about Cowhide leather bags.
Do you know there are different types of leathers.Each one has its pros and cons!.Stay locked to this thread!
Re: Leather Handbags In Nigeria: Everything You Need To Know by NeoGabino(f): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
COWHIDE IS THE MOST POPULAR CHOICE FOR LEATHER PRODUCTION
Out of all the skins available, cowhide is the most widely used of all. This is thought to be due to the fact that it is very easy to take care of as well being as the thickest usually weighing in at between 1 and 12 ounces.Cowhide leathers are also relatively more affordable!At Gabino Bags you can eat a Cowhide leather bag for as low as twelve thousand naira.Thats how affordable it is.
Re: Leather Handbags In Nigeria: Everything You Need To Know by NeoGabino(f): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2019
Did you know that you need to ?
Make sure the women’s purses you consider are genuine leather, as opposed to imitation or faux. Look at the finish of the bag. Is the leather smooth to the touch? Are there any imperfections or marks on the leather? Softer leathers are also generally more expensive, as the softness indicates a higher quality.

Visit www.gabinobags.com/shop to purchase yours real animal skin leather bag!
Re: Leather Handbags In Nigeria: Everything You Need To Know by NeoGabino(f): 8:56am On Oct 21, 2019
The bag you carry matters and tells a story about you!
Is it real leather or fake leather?
Is the finishing nice and quality ?
Shop from Gabino bags today and get real animal skin leather bags today that are quality and well-crafted!
Shop at www.gabinobags.com today!

Re: Leather Handbags In Nigeria: Everything You Need To Know by Marinad: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
I always preferred handmade leather accessories. I am sure that this is a cool way to be creative and create a unique fashionable look. In addition, such accessories are a great gift idea. Here you can choose excellent handmade leather gifts for any occasion. https://olpr.com/collections/leather-journal This store always has a wide range of leather accessories. Their products are of high quality and they provide professional services to each client.
Re: Leather Handbags In Nigeria: Everything You Need To Know by phyl123: 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
Re: Leather Handbags In Nigeria: Everything You Need To Know by NeoGabino(f): 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
Do you know there are different finishings to real leather bags?
Long gone are the days when ,just because it is real leather, your bag has to look like it just went through world war too.Poor finishings , bad stitching, tattered edges do not make a leather anymore!
The bags attached here are cow hide leather bags and the finishings are top-notch!
Shop these and much more at www.gabinobags.com
OR
send a whatsapp message to 08055236339
OR
Check our instagram page @gabinobags for outfit ideas!

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Designers In The House Please Help / Good Collection Of Jeans/jacket/chinos / Winner Of Miss Nigerian Germany 2015 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.