Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges (22192 Views)

Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here / Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by idesylvester(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nigerians prefer BBN to he that stand against evil governt... I don't know what's wrong with this country
okorotalkative:
What else does this guy needs to do, to prove to you people that he has been fighting for you guys since uni days.

Hypocrites na him una be..
Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Wolexdey:

Nigerians are not stupid...

Ok. You are free to believe what keeps you happy.
Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by Wolexdey(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:

Ok. You are free to believe what keeps you happy.

Yeap... Thanks!
Soon, you will understand my statement... You will appreciate me then
Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by rawpadgin(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
Wolexdey:

Nigerians are not useless
majority are stupid
Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by Onlyonebuhari: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
This man will be used and dumped
Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by Princewell2012(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
Auxtin85:
Buhari should start renovating prisons because that will be where he will spend his final days

Occurs there is every evident that he is going back there after his tenure expired.

Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by macfish101(m): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
I see the way these cowardly yorubas are already denying their own. You tribe of asslickers and saboteurs. You brought this tyranny upon us. You must lay in the bed you made.
Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by Biggcake: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
okorotalkative:
What else does this guy needs to do, to prove to you people that he has been fighting for you guys since uni days.

Hypocrites na him una be..

He should rather fight for his father..

This same guy joined Buhari and Tunibu to bring down GEJ's government with voluminous lies...

Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by rilikalid(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Mazi Sowore ;DMazi Sowore
Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by Wolexdey(m): 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
rawpadgin:
majority are stupid

Hmmm... I have nothing to do with this.
Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
...sowore is looking fresh & well fed...

...on a serious note...pmb & his government have set a bad precedent in not obeying court orders...the voters will wait for them at the next election...

Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan / APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 / Leaked Audio: Apostle Suleman Defends Atiku, Says Audio Is Fake