Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Phyno And Davido Collab, Is It Really Worth It? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno And Davido Collab, Is It Really Worth It? (754 Views)

Young Lady Who Raps Like Phyno And Zoro, Don Jazzy Reacts / Olamide, Phyno And Paul Okoye Hangout Together (photo) / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phyno And Davido Collab, Is It Really Worth It? by 2SWT(f): 11:24am On Sep 30, 2019
The usual Phyno and Olamide collaborations have been great, from fada fada to connect then onyeoma and augment etc and they all blew up. However a Phyno and Davido collaboration wasn't something I could put together in my head considering the different genres they both make.
They came up with ride for you and here's my thought.

See full video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHrDoQNLfxU

Phyno came with his usual great delivery weaving Igbo and English together smoothly. Lyrics- great I'd say, considering the kind of lyrics flying out of the music industry everyday. Another thing about the song is that you get to hear Phyno sing without rapping at all, honestly it's amazing and I'll say he did well.
...and it's a love song cry yeah Phyno gave us a song that talks about assurance. A promise to ride for the girl who stood by him when he had nothing

Davido wasn't as bad as I thought he would be here. He was able to go with the flow of the song and he sang in Igbo too grin it was a great delivery. I guess the chef chi effect is rubbing off perfectly grin grin grin.

The video was great, simple, well directed, no crowd, no unnecessary scenes, I'll say they did well.
Do you want to reassure someone that you appreciate all the efforts they've made for you and standing by you even when you have nothing?
Do you want a cool song with a Nigerian touch to start the new week with?
Ride for you is the song.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Ike Plans To Propose To Mercy / #sexforgrades: There’s Sex For Role In Nollywood, Yul Edochie Reacts / This African Kid Dancer Small Daddy Wins Dance Battle Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.