Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) (20101 Views)

Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) / Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) / Mr P - "Cool It Down" (Video) Peter Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by veraponpo(m): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
TechCapon:
Before you waste your data let me quickly warn you, if you want to watch the video just to see the dance moves you'll enjoy it but if you want to watch it because of the music vibes don't bother wasting your time and data because the song is trash. Instead use that data and watch "Blow my mind" by Davido and Chris Brown.

Na hate go kill you.

Why would you be this desperate?

9 Likes

Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by slowice(m): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nice video..... Truth be told, he still needs Paul.... I respect his stance tho.

5 Likes

Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by Timileyin1234(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
Op just dey write jargon
Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by King44(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nice song I hope the video gives it a finishing touch

Davido blow my mind e nor sweet e nor sweet awon warey get am for there phone dem nor delete am

Hippopotamus ni gbogboyin

2 Likes

Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by rawpadgin(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
Totally disappointed!

Clearly, na Paul dey write all psquare songs

I left music about 12 years ago but my old joints are way better

8 Likes

Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by Xclusiveme: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
[quote author=TechCapon post=82706424] Before you waste your data let me quickly warn you, if you want to watch the video just to see the dance moves you'll enjoy it but if you want to watch it because of the music vibes don't bother wasting your time and data because the song is trash. Instead use that data and watch "Blow my mind" by Davido and Chris Brown.
[/quote
Hahahahaha you are right
Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by Originality007: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
TechCapon:
[s]Before you waste your data let me quickly warn you, if you want to watch the video just to see the dance moves you'll enjoy it but if you want to watch it because of the music vibes don't bother wasting your time and data because the song is trash. Instead use that data and watch "Blow my mind" by Davido and Chris Brown.[/s]

pele oo ota aje

1 Like

Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by OdenKelechi(m): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
TechCapon:
Before you waste your data let me quickly warn you, if you want to watch the video just to see the dance moves you'll enjoy it but if you want to watch it because of the music vibes don't bother wasting your time and data because the song is trash. Instead use that data and watch "Blow my mind" by Davido and Chris Brown.
grin na only dance this one sabi, na king ruddy sabi sing

6 Likes

Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by OdenKelechi(m): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
undecided
Very meaningless and Useless song

Rudeboy is always better that this big head angry
Clearly, there's no debating that

6 Likes

Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by OdenKelechi(m): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
mastar111:
Stop singing and focus on dancing to your brother's tunes. grin
Why so evil? grin

4 Likes

Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by NkitaAla: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
0KNM:
This guy should retire already. He’s lost it all, Time to hang mic

Data wey I for use watch better Lana Rhoades or Abella Danger or Mia Malkova cry
Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by SeunBrown: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
Make this guy go beg Paul

3 Likes

Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
Catchy tune. Good dance song. But Audio Money fits the times better and more meaningful

5 Likes

Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by NkitaAla: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
0KNM:
This guy should retire already. He’s lost it all, Time to hang mic

Data wey I for use watch better Lana Rhoades or Abella Danger or Mia Malkova cry
legend grin
Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
This guy just confirmed his status as upcoming artist.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
NkitaAla:
legend grin
My guy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by Kapeter(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
TechCapon:
peters' songs can never be trash, you can keep your opinion or advice to yourself. Just say you are not familiar with his voice and style of music because it was pauls that we already embraced and one of the reasons it's going more smoothly for him unlike peter.

7 Likes

Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by cardiak(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
lover of Indecency get behind me
Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by EmmyBiggy(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
I can't waste my mb to watch Mr P anymore till he gives one reason he keeps on supporting Tacha. Beside there is nothing to watch

4 Likes

Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by knekskeiees: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
this man sabi dance
Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by abbey37(m): 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
It's just sad how we convinently come online to downgrade and bad mouth other's hustle, most of you are failures and good for nothing, the time you spend hating on someone doing well put into making your lives better

12 Likes

Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by 3RNEST(m): 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
SeunBrown:
Make this guy go beg Paul
grin why?
Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
Those commenting nonsense are just plain stup1d. The song is cool,the problem with this country is that we have a lot of hypocrites.

Nice jam,nice video.

5 Likes

Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
Not bad bt the mixing and instrumentals cud have been better tho.
Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
Goodvibe I love it. But if you are really a fan of That girl please repent before you fall with her.

3 Likes

Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by King44(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
the video didn't do justice to the song, I think Mr p should stop paying attention to his brother's music or what people say for me I think he is giving in to distraction

I still prefer one more night that is a good song backed up by a quality video and storyline, I suggest he should do collabos a bit with new waves in the industry to add more vibes to his song

and I think Paul has also made some quality song and videos with nice storyline but hin genre of music dis days is a type of music for sobber people but we that are up tempo we are not catching up at all

for Mr p One more night gbam

for Rude boy reason with me gbam (dou for me na sobber song but na gbos correct song)

the rest of their songs just dey try

5 Likes

Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by Pavarottii(m): 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
TechCapon:
as in I didn't read this... Data is already wasted... Would av used small to watch clips of Michael Jordan cry

2 Likes

Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by Pavarottii(m): 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
Emily22:
If u don watch am...abeg review am cuz I no fit waste mb
as in u av to hear it urself... The lyrics is dumbest av heard... Even all those ibile boys , yahoo boys, Maura Marley better this one.. Even if those ones don't even know Wat they are singing...

2 Likes

Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by muzically(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Truth be told, i love both of them. I like Audio money and I like Karma.
the dance in karma is good. i like peter's creativity. this song has a message, but the lyrics are few.
they are both Good.

2 Likes

Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by Emotionss: 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
Beautiful nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) by TechCapon(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pavarottii:
as in I didn't read this... Data is already wasted... Would av used small to watch clips of Michael Jordan cry
sorry for the wasted data

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Stole Pakurumo? / Davido Ft Chris Brown — Blow My Mind / Top Most Anticipated Nigerian Albums Of 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.