Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees (23014 Views)

TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by Abdulazeez99: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2019
President of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has clashed with a Cameroonian preacher on popular micro-blogging platform, Twitter.

A cleric, identified as Apostle Kennedy Achee, had in a tweet on Sunday demanded a reason why Suleman had not visited the refugees in Nigeria from Southern Cameroon.

Over 300,000 persons are said to have fled Cameroon for Nigeria following violence in the country’s primarily English-speaking north-west and south-west areas caused by clashes between armed groups and security forces.

Replying the preacher, Suleman informed him that his ministry was housing over 80 refugees.

He said: “I think the question should be why are you stupid…I didn’t only visit but gave them N4million.

“Are you aware the over 80 people from your country are living with me in Auchi and our ministry covers them?

“Don’t throw shades because I will respond.”

https://twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/1178368768793366528?s=19

https://megameek.com/2019/09/30/apostle-suleman-replies-cameroonian-preacher-over-refugees/

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by EkunKekere: 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
That Cameroonian pasta should direct his frustration at Paul Biya though Apostle Suleiman should have been more chill in his response

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by money121(m): 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by princeade86(m): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
many people will tempt ur patience, but been a man of God, u need to be calm. apostle sulaiman shouldn't have made mention of how he help or his helping them because even bible said, if ur left hand do good, don't let ur right hand know about it.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by Ayoswit(f): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
I don't see anything wrong with the man's question. This apostle too overreact sef.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by Hunry: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
Apostle will hear of this....

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by OBTMOS(m): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by oluwasegun007(m): 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
This one strong oooo

Chai shocked

Scissors kick..

I think there had been a backend confrontation between the two before now.

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by wonuks(m): 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
shocked
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by peteruuu(m): 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
He calls himself an Apostle but, I honestly can't see him posses any attributes and the life of a True Apostle.

The Biblical preachers/Apostles weren't like this!

Beware!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by Bbbwings: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
EkunKekere:
That Cameroonian pasta should direct his frustration at Paul Biya though Apostle Suleiman should have been more chill in his response
I tell you
Mumu Africans come carry colonial mentality do head like idiots.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by Christophorus(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
Good response for me.

Pastors are too jealous of their successful colleagues.
They can find any means to water you down just to satisfy their ego.

It stinks!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by Ayoswit(f): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
[quote author=princeade86 post=82708558]k[/quote
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by Afam4eva(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
EkunKekere:
Paul Biya no allow them see road for Cameroon. That man is brutal.

9 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by Monaco2(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
What happened to Mattew 6:3 mr preacher?!? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by idesylvester(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
I don't think it's wise for apostle Suleiman to use the word STUPID since the other pastor from Cameroon only asked a question. He even respected him by saying please. Not matured enough Suleiman

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by Bofoy4(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
They refused to fight the friendly war abachi demanded before bakassi is ceded to them
Now he is talking nonentity
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by TeamSimple(m): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
They should tag Atiku
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by kheny12(m): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
Cameroun should face their problem and Nigeria should face theirs.So it was Apostle sulaimon that make them leave Cameron and came to refugee here in Nigeria.And All these parasite countries will be underating Nigeria and Nigerians as a whole.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
Let them fight each other abeg.
Alfa Sule has forgotten that bridling one's tongue is a sign of Spiritual Maturity.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by gwarotango: 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
|One crook shades another crook
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by Sparkle777(f): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
The Cameroon pastor is not informed but our own Apostle sometimes talks too carnal. He speaks like an agbero sometimes, no spirituality, no true broken Christian. He is mostly right but all doubts are removed when he opens the mouth. I pity his wife and ppl around him.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by obailala(m): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
The so called Cameroonian pastor may have asked a pointless question, but Apst Suleman's response was unnecessary and unbecoming of a public figure (most especially a religious leader). Some people shouldn't be allowed to personally handle their social media pages; I'm sure he would delete that tweet before the morning.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by davodyguy: 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pastor asking why someone is stupid?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by Criticaltemp: 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
If u call any ones stupid u will be liable to judgment. That's whats d bible says.. But was suleman exempted?.. Hmm.. All these yahoo pastors.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
All these stupid ungrateful Africans self undecided is it a must that apostle Suleman must visit them?

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by ZiriMane(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
nobody should think he/she is over righteous and above sin.
Everyone can sin. As much as I love Apostle Suleman I don't support the way he responded. It does not have any way of being right in it. He could have subtlety replied. Not the "stupid" somfin

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down / Tithing Ended And Abolished In The N.T - An Exposition On Hebrews Chapter 7. / DOWNLOAD SERMON : THE POWER OF PRIORITY - BY DR. D. K. OLUKOYA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.