Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

I Consumed A Lot Of Tiger Nuts; See What It Did To Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Consumed A Lot Of Tiger Nuts; See What It Did To Me (1014 Views)

Too Many Expired Foods And Drinks Sold And Consumed / 6 Health Benefits Of Tiger Nuts For Every Pregnant Woman / Corona Virus Travelled Entire World From #wuhan But It Did Not Reached Beijing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Consumed A Lot Of Tiger Nuts; See What It Did To Me by LIFECONCEPTSOLU: 11:38am On Sep 30, 2019
Whether fresh or dried, most people may not be aware of the nutrients contained in tiger nuts which is very beneficial to health. this article has provided therefore lots of information on its nutritional benefits.

Read more: https://lifeconceptsolutions.com/blog/beneficial-health-values-of-tiger-nuts/

Re: I Consumed A Lot Of Tiger Nuts; See What It Did To Me by Babaalata: 11:44am On Sep 30, 2019
Oga you still never us what it did to you.

1 Like

Re: I Consumed A Lot Of Tiger Nuts; See What It Did To Me by Sussan1(f): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2019
Babaalata:
Oga you still never us what it did to you.
I wonder ooo
Re: I Consumed A Lot Of Tiger Nuts; See What It Did To Me by movingclouds(m): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
It made u grow claws and go nuts

(1) (Reply)

Is Massage Efficient For Sufferers With Epididymitis? / Blooms Tom Brown: Add Weight, Wean Baby, Sexual Power & More / Womb Rental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.