Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old (26220 Views)

The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS / Astronomers Now Agree Universe Is Nearly 14 Billion Years Old / David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi Invents eco-E, Multi-Purpose Cleaner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by opalu: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by kunmireal3: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by ozoebuka1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
Noel1:

U're old enough to give birth to those pikins o... grin
Yes i know bro... Thanks for reminding me.
Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by Kaybaba5(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
Congrats to them
Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by RexTramadol1: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
ornicus:

Why do that when we have people like you who we can use for menial labor.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by Knsley(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
These are Children we should invest on, not one stupid show with prize money of 60m. [color=#006600][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

2 Likes

Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by YorubaAssasin: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hotzone:
No by size, age or money. We are who we are!

No be even by chest beating... grin

5 Likes

Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by BRASH: 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
The winners are Akano and the ceo is Akano. I hope the scores were not rigged? Kudos to them sha.

3 Likes

Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by Xenox(m): 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
abbey37:
Yoruba amaka..... � � � �

Very funny though.

Sad part is that these kids won't trend unlike the lewd twerkers our youths are spending so much time and energy watching and defending on TV.
Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by AlomoReloaded: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
immortalityk:
A pure yoruba genius
Akano isn't a Yoruba name, bros!!!
Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by uuzba(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
ornicus:

Why do that when we have people like you who we can use for menial labor.
And there goes your mistake.
You have made them totally dependent on menial labour workers.
The damage that these menial labour guys can do to your business, by just being late, not showing up... or one of the usual nonsense.
Continue trying to smart.
I work as I.T.
I have the entire data of my company. I can mess the entire building up any day and night once people like you try to insult me.
Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
Last last he will be employed by somebody who does not know anything
Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by Xanderlex: 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
Congratulations to them. Wise to catch them young. Funny enough, the winner and the 2nd runner up have the same name with the MD?CEO of the company. Akano

1 Like

Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by drey076(m): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
Noel1:

U're old enough to give birth to those pikins o... grin
grin grin grin
Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
uuzba:

And there goes your mistake.
You have made them totally dependent on menial labour workers.
The damage that these menial labour guys can do to your business, by just being late, not showing up... or one of the usual nonsense.
Continue trying to smart.
I work as I.T.
I have the entire data of my company. I can mess the entire building up any day and night once people like you try to insult me.

You forget you artisans are easily replaceable. You think repairing generator Is a rare skill?

And after you mess it up we send your ass to prison.

IT my arse. Probably some joker who cannot even configure windows properly.right now I am at a friend office fixing the messes of the it joker they engaged

Disconnecting modem from switch
Installing multiple av on pc ( Norton avast zillya)
Failure to install simple graphics drivers

All they have is the same empty pride jokers like you have.
Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by cbrass(m): 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
All these shitty certs
Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by immortalityk: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
AlomoReloaded:

Akano isn't a Yoruba name, bros!!!
Damilare is an Hausa name
I've just remembered

5 Likes

Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by YungMillionaire: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
shocked shocked Yoruba people and sharp brain...like benson and hedges shocked shocked

My Delta people where we dey?

1 Like

Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by 2special(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by mu2sa2: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
immortalityk:
A pure yoruba genius
At least even ipobians have got to acknowledge this.
Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by 2undeee(m): 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
Na only me see the names look alike with MD and d winner

Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by Legitn(m): 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
dynicks:
DAMILAYO KIND DAVID AKANO CHIBUNDU for president 2023 ...
LOL bro you and this your funny meme are 5&6 @dynicks

1 Like

Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by immortalityk: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
mu2sa2:
At least even ipobians have got to acknowledge this.
U with that your rubbish comment about Ibadan
U think I don't know u
Hmm
Go back to your state if u don't like Ibadan
Rubbish
Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by seangy4konji: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
We get Brain..na person like Buhari and Dino melaye no let This country great.

All universities are dilapidated. ..

All our best brains have left and still leaving to fight for a couple try that appreciates there brains..

Bastards stole billions of Naira. Millions and hundreds of millions but still send their pikin weh Sanford trailer to kill to study in best uni abroad. Can't build uni in their father land.. U will see them all over grosvernor, parklane,chealsea.knightsbridge where Arabs princes have mansions. They can lavish.. They still take care of their country citizen.you Cary sail the money put for white man land to build him country and same white man will collect visa fee from Nigeria and how no go give am visa.

No gun go kill all of una
Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by Gideoniteprime4: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
MrMumu:
See rubbish news o
This one go fit do wire for welsfargo?
This one go fit card iPhone 11 with Verizon postpaid?

Rubbish news better go and wash plate little kid undecided
i for like insult you but your username says it all
you are not a lazy nigerian youth but a stupid lazy nigerian youth
just imagine
an 8 years old boy just accomplished something that you won`t dream of accomplishing
instead of you to go inside your room and cry or think of how your life came this low you are busy spewing out trash
God forbid bad thing

Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by mu2sa2: 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
immortalityk:

U with that your rubbish comment about Ibadan
U think I don't know u
Hmm
Go back to your state if u don't like Ibadan
Rubbish
Mr troller- just wasting your time. Go and find something reasonable to do.
Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by nextstep(m): 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
Yoruba amaka all the way.

We have brains in this country... imagine if the enabling environment was there for these bright minds.
Hope when they start writing software, SARS won't come and harass them.
Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by immortalityk: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
mu2sa2:
Mr troller- just wasting your time. Go and find something reasonable to do.
Hmm OK
I'm just telling u
Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by unbitchable(m): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
Fantastic
Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by Crystalhonah: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nice one lads, whereas my own brother is busy rolling tyre all around the street
Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by MrMumu: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:

i for like insult you but your username says it all
you are not a lazy nigerian youth but a stupid lazy nigerian youth
just imagine
an 8 years old boy just accomplished something that you won`t dream of accomplishing
instead of you to go inside your room and cry or think of how your life came this low you are busy spewing out trash
God forbid bad thing
A 6 year old boy blind slowpoke.

This is a useless news cos it's irrelevant and not true get lost boy
Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by manmen: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
Like what mrvitalis posted igbos should never compete with Yoruba

Yorubas are blessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things About The Atmosphere That You Don't Know / The Dangers Of Staring At The Sun As Mercury Transit Tomorrow May 9. / Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.