Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

House Of Reps Set To Inaugurates Special And Standing Committees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps Set To Inaugurates Special And Standing Committees (3422 Views)

Gbajabiamila To Unveil 6 Principal Officers, Chairmen Of Standing Committees / 23 PDP Reps Set To Defect To APC / 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Of Reps Set To Inaugurates Special And Standing Committees by SaviMedia: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
The leadership of the 9th House of Representatives under the Honourable Speaker Rt. Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila & Ad-hoc committee on inauguration has approved Wednesday the 2nd Day of October 2019 at 11am as the Date and Time

For The Inauguration of Special and Standing Committees.

Strictly On Invitation

All invited guest are to be seated at 11am

Check poster for more details.

Re: House Of Reps Set To Inaugurates Special And Standing Committees by Hienna(m): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
grin
Okay
Ftc.... Make i send my acct number Mr Seun month don end?
Re: House Of Reps Set To Inaugurates Special And Standing Committees by Ibile77(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
They should do and have sitting committee.
Re: House Of Reps Set To Inaugurates Special And Standing Committees by Yamprince(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Set To Inaugurates Special And Standing Committees by earnadvert: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
ok
Re: House Of Reps Set To Inaugurates Special And Standing Committees by publicsensor: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
All eyes on Hon Jibrin from Kano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Set To Inaugurates Special And Standing Committees by Drshobz(m): 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
there is absolutely nothing special about the commit
Re: House Of Reps Set To Inaugurates Special And Standing Committees by w1sEmAn: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
They should keep standing.....idiats

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

APC Chairmanship: Governors, Presidency Shortlist Akpabio, Etiebet, 2 Others / Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out / 3 Nigerian Banks Named Among World’s Biggest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.