Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,790 members, 7,798,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It (61133 Views)

"It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by OneSolidGuy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
There are two kinds of people in this world- those who are quick to buy the latest devices every 6 to 10 months, and those who are perfectly fine hanging on to their aging smartphones, so far they work.

Whichever group you belong, let us remind you that this is 2019, therefore, you have absolutely no excuse moving around with a walking dead device as there is enough smartphone for everyone to go round. If your phone is old, broken, or it’s taking the back seat in giving you the best experience, it is definitely time to pick up a new one. Here are 5 signs it’s time to upgrade your smartphone. You’ll thank us later.

1. “Sorry, can I charge my phone here or with your power bank?” has become your catchphrase.

Having to charge your battery every 30 minutes is enough to make anyone go nuts. If you have applied different tips on how to increase the battery life, and your smartphone battery still runs down before the day ends, then you know there is a problem. Rather than spend money on new batteries and chargers all the time, get yourself a new reliable and trendy smartphone, and drop that title of “King of low battery”.

2. You’re Spiderman’s landlord, as there is a giant spider web on your phone.

If your smartphone looks like it has gone five rounds with Floyd Mayweather, then it’s time to change it. Having a cracked screen is the worst, and repairing it can be quite expensive. Before the phone completely outlives its usefulness, its better to upgrade into something better.

3. Your phone takes you back to the ‘80s, anytime you use the camera

Remember the 80s photos- blurry, black and white, absolutely vintage. When you take pictures with your phone and that is the result you get, my brother, my sister, time to change that phone. There are affordable models out there with impressive camera specs, capable of taking clear and crisp photos.

4. You’re always running out of storage

If you constantly have to delete your apps, pictures, and videos to make more storage room, then it’s time for an upgrade. Get yourself a new smartphone that can run faster, lighter, and use less memory.

5. In a race between a tortoise and your phone, the animal would win
Nobody wants to wait around for a smartphone that takes years to respond. Although there are reasons why your phone might slow down, in many cases, the age of the smartphone plays a part, over the Android update, RAM size, and many others. There is a good chance that the operating system on it is old and out of date. Not only will this prevent you from installing apps, it is also a security risk, as smartphone makers often stop releasing security updates for the older operating systems.

@itelMobileNG on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Timileyin1234(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
Person wan change phone u are telling them to buy itel. Isn’t that from fry pan to fire

247 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by majamajic(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
I changed my phone last Saturday , the new one is hanging , something that the old one was not doing

Today I insert my sim back to the old one

203 Likes 9 Shares

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by OdenKelechi(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
majamajic:
I changed my phone last Saturday , the new one is hanging , something that the old one was not doing

grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Davash222(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
majamajic:

Sell the new one!!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by majamajic(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
Davash222:

Sell the new one!!

It's Itel p32 I wanted to buy , cos I don't have issues of hanging with old one s12 , my Samsung has the issue too ,

I was decieved by 4000 battery power of the new , and the 16 gb capacity , now I only load 5 gb of apps , no pictures yet ooo

It start hanging

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by tafat: 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
nice tips your got here, but atimes what you need is a good update and not just buying a new phone, i have experienced such on my spark k7

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Preetti(f): 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
Like it's that easy to get a new phone angry

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Jabarzee(m): 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
grin grin op you will buy me a new phone o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
Thank goodness!! My phone has none of this problem nd ve been using it for 1nd half year nw.
My next dream phone is iPhoneXs max.

7 Likes

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by 2special(m): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
nice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by yeyeboi(m): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ok
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Pabloosas(m): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Jeromejnr(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
My S10 still working great.

1 Like

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by OreoPaschal(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
[/b]3/5[b]

My phone is exhibiting 3 out of 5 problems listed there. I have been using it for about 21Months now.

I really need to change the phone. But, na money be the Koko! What I want, I can't afford and the ones I can afford ain't my spec.

More reason to make money! cry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by piagetskinner(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
My iPhone 6 doesn’t hang...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Pavore9: 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
Preetti:
Like it's that easy to get a new phone angry

Abeg e no easy o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
Old is gold jo!

Must you use an Android phone??

My Symbian phone never fail! cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
Who wants to swap a phone?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Omenkata: 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
i want a slim girl to smash

3 Likes

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
waiting for you to update the sign to get money to change a new phone

clown

2 Likes

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Quality20(m): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
waste of money and misplaced priorities

2 Likes

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by uchechefaith(f): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
who doesn't want a new phone? am a phone freak ���� my problem is money . And this phone is so frustrating for online buiz

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by lawalosky(m): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
Team L9+ gather here,

4 Likes

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Acecube(m): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
Buy Itel phone for why ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Eaztzide: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
My phone only does no1and no4 and the funniest thing is that it's produced by the same itel this post is coming from. �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Biritiko: 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
I’ve been using my phone for almost 2 years, and it’s still as good as new.
One or two more years to go before I plan to change phone. tongue
Never knew iPhones are this great.

6 Likes

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by hefelove(m): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
Abeg my Samsung Galaxy S6edge the advert na die i don tire, what can I do to stop the unnecessary advert, I have uninstall all the apps I know but the ads still keep coming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by 24kmagic: 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
K
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2019

2.You’re Spiderman’s landlord, as there is a giant spider web on your phone.

If your smartphone looks like it has gone five rounds with Floyd Mayweather, then it’s time to change it. Having a cracked screen is the worst, and repairing it can be quite expensive. Before the phone completely outlives its usefulness, its better to upgrade into something better.
.........or this.........

Modify : If you try removing this hair, raise your hands! cheesy wink

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Damopumping1: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
Timileyin1234:
Person wan change phone u are telling them to buy itel. Isn’t that from fry pan to fire

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) / How To Download And Install Whatsapp IM Messenger On Any Phones / Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.