Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It (61142 Views)

"It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Emotionss: 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
hefelove:
Abeg my Samsung Galaxy S6edge the advert na die i don tire, what can I do to stop the unnecessary advert, I have uninstall all the apps I know but the ads still keep coming

From your Google Chrome go to settings =site settings =block cookies and third party sites.
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by NekkyCee(f): 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
Biko come and buy me iphone 11. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Trulydude(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
majamajic:
I changed my phone last Saturday , the new one is hanging , something that the old one was not doing

Today I insert my sim back to the old one

That's because you bought a wrong phone, wey ur former phone fine pas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
majamajic:
I changed my phone last Saturday , the new one is hanging , something that the old one was not doing

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy can you help me tell the OP that everything in this life has a straightforward solution...nice one though
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by CEOwatazs: 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
zealousayo:

Is pourveir 3 air a nice phone?I am asking because I want to buy the phone.

It is.... Using one currently. The only problem u will av with it is the 1ram abi gb of a tin..... And u mst be observant to know dt. For instance if am on nairaland and I minimize to reply messages in my wasap if I take alot of tyn bfo returning to a particular page I was on nairaland it automatically renew d page.

But aprt from it the phone is surperb on its own. Strength battery, ghud camera low budget is smtin to have
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Respect55(m): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Thank goodness!! My phone has none of this problem nd ve been using it for 1nd half year nw.
My next dream phone is iPhoneXs max.
Continue dreaming
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by toprealman: 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
majamajic:

The new phone is a gift.....
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by seangy4konji: 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Make I send u my account? Make u write me mumu.

I complain to You
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by MichaelUweh(m): 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
My new Samsung galaxy prime pro that I bought on 3rd April this year is giving me a serious problems no.4 as stated by the writer and I don't have money presently to buy a new one. What should I do ?.And what's the caused of this problem 'coz I am thinking of taking it to where I bought it and get a new one. Advice pls....
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by OJIAKU11(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
tafat:
nice tips your got here, but atimes what you need is a good update and not just buying a new phone, i have experienced such on my spark k7
Please how did you resolve the hanging issue with your spark k7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
richmind2019:

Symbian phone in 2019.... Oga abeg at least buy small itel.
Who item help tongue
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
3 and 4 has been constant with my phone, but i still dey use am well ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Dreadful: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
majamajic:

Your community people at work���
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by seunmohmoh(f): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
majamajic:

It's Itel p32 I wanted to buy , cos I don't have issues of hanging with old one s12 , my Samsung has the issue too ,

I was decieved by 4000 battery power of the new , and the 16 gb capacity , now I only load 5 gb of apps , no pictures yet ooo

It's hanging
Buy tecno pouvoir series.
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Budline1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Thank goodness!! My phone has none of this problem nd ve been using it for 1nd half year nw.

How about iPhone 11?
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Budline1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
IPhones wouldn't have any of these issues. The secret is this; 'Do not update the ios anymore after the 3rd or 4th time'
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
Budline1:

How about iPhone 11?
I do not like the look of the phone,three cameras to do what ? It's not as if it can capture my future sef.
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Budline1(m): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pettyprincess:

I do not like the look of the phone,three cameras to do what ? It's not as if it can capture my future sef.

That's right. The phone is truly ugly. The iPhone Xs max sure looks better.
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Haipre: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
My phone exhibits the whole five mentioned.. I have been using it for 24 months... It has witnessed new phones bought by ppl come and go, some will crash..
At times, If the phone falls from my hand.. I pray he should scatter but baba will still be alright like nothing happened..
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by agadarjude: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
[quote author=Davash222 post=82707063]
Sell the newhhhhhhggggg one!![/

u try ooooooo
I]
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by mechanics(m): 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
majamajic:

it's the ram size.
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by chrisaria(m): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Davash222:

Sell the new one!!
Sell the new one to buy the old one. � grin grin
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
No matter how poverty tries to get in the way, never will I buy Tecno Spark K9 or any Tecno for that matter. angry angry Samsung all the way. God change my story, tired of buying low-end phones that give me headache from the first month.
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by skukimania(f): 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
Op should just tell us to stop using itel phones. Nobody will arrest him cheesy
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Datlagboi2(m): 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
Quality20:
waste of money and misplaced priorities
. Hustle ooo
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Truthbites: 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
majamajic:

It's Itel p32 I wanted to buy , cos I don't have issues of hanging with old one s12 , my Samsung has the issue too ,

I was decieved by 4000 battery power of the new , and the 16 gb capacity , now I only load 5 gb of apps , no pictures yet ooo

It's hanging

Is it Itel P13 plus.u bought?
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by ridbell01(m): 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
majamajic:

It's hanging
how much are you selling it
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by sholatem(f): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
uchechefaith:
who doesn't want a new phone? am a phone freak ���� my problem is money . And this phone is so frustrating for online buiz
We are in this together, online business is a no go area without good phone,mine is not even receiving calls again,i will just see missed calls without ringing, it's as good as none except for chatting though.
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by daxclusive1: 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
What' should I now say about my new pourvir 3 that keeps restarting after multi tasking shocked shocked

Change?
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by clems88(m): 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pettyprincess:
common baby I'll get you iPhone 11 pro cool
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by nairalanduseles: 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
hefelove:
Abeg my Samsung Galaxy S6edge the advert na die i don tire, what can I do to stop the unnecessary advert, I have uninstall all the apps I know but the ads still keep coming

Naija una dey try......wetin concern samsung with ur add
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by clems88(m): 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
post=82713727:
.........or this.........

Modify : If you try removing this hair, raise your hands! cheesy wink
I almost thought my screen has cracked angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Install Obb Files Successfully, I Need Help / New Mtn Night Plan ; Get 500mb For Just N25, 4gb For N200, 10gb For N500 / How To Download And Install Whatsapp IM Messenger On Any Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.