Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It (61137 Views)

"It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by majamajic(m): 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
cornelboy:
my guy shine your eyes next time you want to by phone. Itel, infinix and tecno from transsion brand no meet international standard. The phones sometimes is scam.
Try phones like Xiaomi, Gionee, Nokia, Apple, Huawei...they are good.

I know I have Samsung , just needed a second phone for NL and games , infinix is very useless phone , itel is a bit better , I bought the infinix 25k , went next day to change it to another phone , the same shop they minus 9k , hahaha

1 Like

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by cornelboy(f): 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
majamajic:

I know I have Samsung , just needed a second phone for NL and games , infinix is very useless phone , itel is a bit better , I bought the infinix 25k , went next day to change it to another phone , the same shop they minus 9k , hahaha
yes, Samsung is one of the best. You still do not understand, Itel , Infinix and Tecno are from the same brand "Transsion". Itel is even somewhat worst.
You need a phone for game and not to cost? Buy Xiaomi Redmi 8 or 9. I will soon purchase one too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) / How To Download And Install Whatsapp IM Messenger On Any Phones / Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.