Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) (49084 Views)

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by GistGoViral: 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
John Dumelo has been called out by Twitter users after he was pictured holding the waist of a student of the University of Ghana.

The popular actor, who was recently elected NDC parliamentary candidate for Ayawaso West Wuogon, shared photos of himself and some students from University of Ghana during their matriculation last Saturday on his Twitter handle.

He captioned the photos: "I interacted and took over 2000 pictures with freshers of the University of Ghana during their matriculation yesterday. Even though the time was limited I thank you all for showing up."

But Twitter users felt one of the photos was inappropriate because he place his hands around the waist of a female student and they slammed him for being "gross and predatory".

See more here; http://gistmore.com/actor-john-dumelo-called-out-for-holding-waist-of-university-of-ghana-student

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by GistGoViral: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by fernandez1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
grin you people should leave Dumelo to shot his shoot jejely

7 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by NobleAngell(f): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
Will she fall pregnant? I'm not understanding.

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
See as the Shere dey enjoy the hand on her waist..
Re: John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by YorubaAssasin: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Foolishness all over Africa sha... The dude just became a law maker and instead of them putting forward their REAL problems, issues & challenges forward to him, they're commenting on rubbish. Balderdash!

Misplaced Priorities indeed! angry

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by Omenkata: 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
YorubaAssasin:
angry
[/s]
Re: John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by Omenkata: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
YorubaAssasin:
Foolishness all over Africa sha... The dude just became a law maker and instead of them putting forward their REAL problems, issues & challenges forward to him, they're commenting on rubbish. Balderdash!

Misplaced Priorities indeed! angry
[/s]

7 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by GistNet: 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by MiaB(f): 2:19am On Oct 01, 2019
GistGoViral:
John Dumelo has been called out by Twitter users after he was pictured holding the waist of a student of the University of Ghana.

The popular actor, who was recently elected NDC parliamentary candidate for Ayawaso West Wuogon, shared photos of himself and some students from University of Ghana during their matriculation last Saturday on his Twitter handle.

He captioned the photos: "I interacted and took over 2000 pictures with freshers of the University of Ghana during their matriculation yesterday. Even though the time was limited I thank you all for showing up."

But Twitter users felt one of the photos was inappropriate because he place his hands around the waist of a female student and they slammed him for being "gross and predatory".

See more here; http://gistmore.com/actor-john-dumelo-called-out-for-holding-waist-of-university-of-ghana-student

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by MiaB(f): 2:19am On Oct 01, 2019
fernandez1:
grin you people should leave Dumelo to shot his shoot jejely
he's married

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 3:54am On Oct 01, 2019
Old picture is now what some clowns want to make a big deal out of as if it's not an ordinary innocent picture smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:56am On Oct 01, 2019
What manner of rubbish is this?!
How will the call out change their lives?
Orisirisi something...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 01, 2019
People and wahala.

Everybody won't snap like Jehovah witness followers.

See why Africa is the Last born continent on Earth.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by Uruan2023: 9:57am On Oct 01, 2019
She's fine o

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by Kasalee001(m): 9:57am On Oct 01, 2019
NobleAngell:
Will she fall pregnant? I'm not understanding.

Re: John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by WorWorBoy: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2019
And you bring it here for we Nigerians to do what? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by iojyhdbbwd2: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2019
wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by Darkseid(m): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2019
I'm still looking for what is wrong with the picture

6 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by JezraMatthews: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2019
No be new thing for Ghana people

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by emmybernard(m): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2019
based on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from the beginning, of times especially in the light of Ecclesiastes evolution I have come to a concrete, definite and profound conclusion that I actually have nothing to say thank you � �

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2019
Dumelu
Re: John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by onyeali(m): 10:00am On Oct 01, 2019
[quote author=YorubaAssasin post=82713022]Foolishness all over Africa sha... The dude just became a law maker and instead of them putting forward their REAL problems, issues & challenges forward to him, they're commenting on rubbish. Balderdash!

Misplaced Priorities indeed!

He's not a law maker yet he just won the primary election in his political party and will represent his party for the coming legislative election in Ghana.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by ZombieTAMER: 10:00am On Oct 01, 2019
Darkseid:
I'm still looking for what is wrong with the picture

Are you tdarkside?
Re: John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by Bellarite(f): 10:00am On Oct 01, 2019
So?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2019
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

You dey related to Omenkadies?
Re: John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2019
Someone cannot hold his food in peace again? angry
Re: John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) by ideatoprince18(m): 10:01am On Oct 01, 2019
Awon Feminist are the one being pained ....

what is your problem with him holding the girl by the waist??.... What is predatory about it..... Is the girl complaining?? ....

What is the problem with some particular species of human being looking for faults where genuine intentions is involved ehn..... some of the ladies shouting hoarse online will be even more accommodating if he were to put his hands on their ass!!!!

Live and let live .....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children / Gucci Slay King Recreates Hushpuppi's Photos On Facebook (Photos) / Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.