Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,008 members, 7,803,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why (78971 Views)

Parents, Don't Use Your Kids As Your Retirement Plan. / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / I Want To Get Married, But My Parents Don't Like The Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by tendingNews: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
A video that shows why parents, maids, others should be very careful when kids run out to welcome their parents, has emerged online.

In the trending video, a man comes back with his car, while driving in, his little kid ran out of the house to welcome him.

He didn't see the child and ran over him with his car, but God saved the baby as nothing happened to him.

Twitter user who shared the video said:

"Please parents, do not allow your children to meet you when you return from work. Let them stay indoors till you park successfully.

This is Just a miracle!!!"

Kindly retweet for parents to see"

Watch the video after the cut and see reactions

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3CalWUJlz4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/09/video-kid-runs-out-to-welcome-father.html?m=1

6 Shares

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by tendingNews: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
Watch the video HERE

3 Shares

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Betakeshi: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Kkings11: 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
taargh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by 16yearsold: 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
What do I know, I am just 16 years old cool

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by uuzba(m): 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Park the car outside

2 Likes

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by ossaisly(m): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
shocked
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Calibate101(f): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Akkord4gov: 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
I think it isn't proper to stop your kids from running to meet you. Stopping/forcing them to stop may have a psychological effect on the child, you are the one that needs to be careful always when you know you have little children
Just like a pic that was trending where a kid was playing under a jeep. Being careful is the way

231 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by 2SWT(f): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
Wow we all really need to be extra careful with children

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by BUSHHUNTER: 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Daviestunech(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
shocked

All thnx to God

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by NobleRomm(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
see how the child is running and standing

I love kids... smart kids ooo
the kind of joy i feel when ever i see smart kids playing
because they are blessing ��

God please bless me with smart kids when the time comes especially with twins

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by flexyrule(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
Chai
Pastor after Testimony/Thanksgiving on Sunday service..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by orunmila144: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
BIONIC KID
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Flexherbal(m): 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
I am glad, nothing happened to the child.

10 Likes

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by crazyABO(m): 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
The way God protects kids ehn cry if na adult try am them for they pack him skull for ground right now undecided on other words the gate man and mama need correct flogging atleast 20lashes from aboki wey sabi lipsrsealed theres nothing wrong in kids running to welcome their parent but all I see here is carelessness sad

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Teewhy2: 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
Thank GOD for his mercies, they are new everyday.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by thesicilian: 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
If he was concentrating on where he was going he would have seen the kid running towards him. Doesn't warrant every other parent being warned, could as well have happened anywhere else.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by meobizy(f): 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
This is a major cause of death for children in this country. I have heard tens of stories with this as the child’s mode of demise. The only thing which differs in the stories are the vehicles involved. Children are impulsive. There is no way to stop them from doing this every time

2 Likes

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Darkseid(m): 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
Daddy Oyoyo! Daddy Oyoyo!!
Come and stop me na undecided
I still remember the day I kicked a stone and my toe nail pulled out while running towards my dad as he entered the compound, it was a whole month of agony.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
The man should thank God o. Spiritual law must have intervened over natural law.

Babangida Praises Igbos As Being An Adventurous People

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by worldclass68(m): 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
16yearsold:
What do I know, I am just 16 years old cool

at least you know you're 16......
be Happy for that...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by arantess: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
How do they know the child is ok?
He might have internal injuries

2 Likes

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by japhethGold: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
Thank you JESUS! Thank God for delivering the little baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by thesicilian: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
meobizy:
This is a major cause of death for children in this country. I have heard tens of stories with this as the child’s mode of demise. The only thing which differs in the stories are the vehicles involved. Children are impulsive. There is no way to stop them from doing this every time
How can this be a major cause of death of children in this country Doesn't even crack the top 100!

17 Likes

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by emmyt2: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
Tacha is full of self

2 Likes

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by zekepio(m): 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
Similar thing happened to me when I was a kid.
I was going to welcome my dad from work when my foot slipped and his car tire climbed my foot injuring it and dislocating my ankle. I still have the scars.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago / Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.