Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why (78980 Views)

Parents, Don't Use Your Kids As Your Retirement Plan. / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / I Want To Get Married, But My Parents Don't Like The Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by meobizy(f): 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
thesicilian:

How can this be a major cause of death of children in this country Doesn't even crack the top 100!
If you gist around with friends and not spend all your waking hours in this forum you will find out.
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by primeache: 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
Always have this issues with my son, so what I usually do is stop the car, get down, pick him up into the car and we park together.
He would out grow it.
May God protect the children.

8 Likes

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by donhils: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
The "kid" in that video is actually not a kid. So somebody was there recording as a kid ran to meet his/her dad normally?
Well, we got the msg.

2 Likes

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
Yes.

Even kids running into your hands is very dangerous for male parents. Some Kids have a big head that can scatter your two balls at the same time.
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by alfa0: 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
The driver is reckless and his driving licences should be revoked as soon as possible.
How do we justify that !
You say he didn't see the kid,maybe he is drunk.
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by sisisioge: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
Jisos! Chai! Thank God for mercy!

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
so the person doing the video can't rush down or shout at the driver to signalled him?

anything for needless publicity.

what a clowns

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by thesicilian: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
meobizy:

If you gist around with friends and not spend all your waking hours in this forum you will find out.
Stop talking nonsense my friend. Gisting around with friends instead of reading is the reason you don't know the causes of death among children in this country. However I have to agree with you: spending valuable time trying to educate you is counterproductive.

3 Likes

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by PrincessGift(f): 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
Chai!!! Thank God sad

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by alfa0: 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
primeache:
Always have this issues with my son, so what I usually do is stop the car, get down, pick him up into the car and we park together.
He would out grow it.
May God protect the children.

Exactly,My Son does same too.
and any child that loves the Parents will do same.
Its left for the Parent to show that he/she is an adult with his actions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by midnighter(f): 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
I think that's a security camera

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
zekepio:
Similar thing happened to me when I was a kid. I was going to welcome my dad from work and my foot slipped and his car tire climbed my foot injuring it up till my ankle. I still have the scars.

So sorry. cry

3 Likes

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by IamCharles123: 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
so the person doing the video can't rush down or shout at the driver to signalled him?

anything for needless publicity.

what a clowns
So you sense cannot tell u its cctv.

2 Likes

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
The pure joy I always felt as a kid when my mum returned home from work or the market!

Nahh. Let my kids run to me and jump all they want. Let them express their joy. They'll have no accidents.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by OdefaGirl(f): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
Jesus!!! Oh my God. It would have been a bad incident, if he hadn't survived.
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
Good write up
Its happened to me some yrs back. But thank God nothing happen

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by uuzba(m): 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
A better title to this write up:

Learn how to drive.

And always keep your eyes on the road.
Only those parents that use to press WhatsApp on their own phone and are driving at same time, suffer this kind of foolishness
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Wettoid123: 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
This must be ghana with there short fence but is this one CCTV footage...but how will I prevent my kids from running to welcome me when I come from work no I can't stop them instead I should be more careful.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Innobee99(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
But the driver must be very short
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
IamCharles123:
So you sense cannot tell u its cctv.

really? so who later copied it out from CCTV?

clown everywhere
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by jaxxy(m): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Wherever there are cars and kids u need to look around properly b4 u move.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Omenkata: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
ola33t:
'Almost' doesn't kill a bird. Each baby has it's guardian angel.
[/s]
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Omenkata: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
Akkord4gov:
I think it isn't proper to stop your kids from running to meet you. Stopping/forcing them to stop may have a psychological effect on the child, you are the one that needs to be careful always when you know you have little children
Just like a pic that was trending where a kid was playing under a jeep. Being careful is the way
remain blessed
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Apostlepurple: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
I remember a close acquaintance loosing her baby girl to such, so painful.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Nuclear99(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
We wer no get car, wetin make we do

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Godi25(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
Akkord4gov:
I think it isn't proper to stop your kids from running to meet you. Stopping/forcing them to stop may have a psychological effect on the child, you are the one that needs to be careful always when you know you have little children
Just like a pic that was trending where a kid was playing under a jeep. Being careful is the way
U HAVE CONCLUDED THE MATTER!!

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by dinomcjohn: 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Wow! Can you guys see GOD in action? Is anyone still doubting that miracles happen? What else could have saved this baby if not the Almighty power of GOD. He sends his angels to deliver just in time; in fact, our GOD is ever present at the time of need. I had to watch this video again and again. Ordinarily, the car would have done serious damage to the baby; however, the Almighty GOD of the universe saved this baby. How the baby was taken out unhurt will never cease to baffle and inspire. Praise GOD! Hallelujah!!!

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Oyikoha(m): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Who's using the camera? undecided
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Udoskybest: 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
16yearsold:
What do I know, I am just 16 years old cool
How long have u been 16?

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by webngnews: 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by RexTramadol1: 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
Till date whenever im with my Mom

I anticipate her coming back from work

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago / Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. / Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.