Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why (78975 Views)

Parents, Don't Use Your Kids As Your Retirement Plan. / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / I Want To Get Married, But My Parents Don't Like The Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
I Can't even watch

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by friendlyadvice: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
grin two queshuns
1. Are you sure the father didn't see the child?
2. Are you sure the baby is ok?
Seriously he got run over by an SUV, they should check him properly to be sure he is ok
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Tonysmith4sure(m): 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
All these things we enjoyed when we were small is now turning to a dance towards death. 21st century is screwed.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
uuzba:
Park the car outside

So that you can come and dteal it. Agboro!
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by meobizy(f): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
thesicilian:

Stop talking nonsense my friend. Gisting around with friends instead of reading is the reason you don't know the causes of death among children in this country. However I have to agree with you: spending valuable time trying to educate you is counterproductive.
Lol at mistaking “this is a major cause of...” with “this is the major cause of...”. Well, comprehension was never a strong point of members here.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by patorial(m): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
arantess:
How do they know the child is ok?
He might have internal injuries
Ok means the kid no die

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by mormoney85(m): 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
thesicilian:
If he was concentrating on where he was going he would have seen the kid running towards him. Doesn't warrant every other parent being warned, could as well have happened anywhere else.
the gate blocked him when d child is far d person opening d gate will take d blame that car is prado is higher than d kid and if u r a driver u should know that when entering in such place u will be watching ur side so that you don't hit the fence

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by mormoney85(m): 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
donhils:
The "kid" in that video is actually not a kid. So somebody was there recording as a kid ran to meet his/her dad normally?
Well, we got the msg.
that's cctv not phone records nobody is gonna record such thing even if u r mad

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by deavicky(m): 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
The man pays his tithes. I will rebuke the devourers for ur seek.
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
The house wife or the the maid should be scolded
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by abysirius(m): 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
Thank God!!
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by UrVillagePpl: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
16yearsold:
What do I know, I am just 16 years old cool

elderly dey form 16 year old grin grin

welcome to nairaland anyway

2 Likes

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by IamCharles123: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

really? so who later copied it out from CCTV?

clown everywhere
Guy stop embarrassing urself, that's a cctv recording, thats why there was no sound. stop asking who copied it out from the cctv, that's a very foolish question, it doesn't take rocket science to copy a video from the cctv database. Dont reply me with ur stupidity again.

2 Likes

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by barinedan(m): 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
This Advice Is For Those Parents With Cars

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by uuzba(m): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
Success1020:

So that you can come and dteal it. Agboro!
Ok, let's be very clear here. I learnt how to drive in Nigeria. (ok O).
I went to UK and had to learn AGAIN how to drive. One year doing driving lessons.

The man told me that my BAD Nigeria driving was preventing me from learning the correct thing in UK. That's why it took me 1 year to delete Nigerian driving and then learn UK driving.

Sincerely, there's NO EXCUSE to hit anybody with your car when driving.
Your 2 eyes should be WIDE OPEN and you should be looking in EVERY MIRROR ALL THE TIME. And in a built up area (home/estate/street) you SHOULD EXPECT CHILDREN to run about. So keep your speed low and your foot on the brakes.

It's just a matter of paying attention to your surroundings ALL THE TIME
Once I realised that, I passed my driving test and have been driving that way ever since.
I've been driving in Nigeria like that aswell now for over 10 years.

We are simply impatient in Nigeria. Hence all the accidents.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by lanibi(f): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
NobleRomm:
see how the child is running and standing

I love kids... smart kids ooo
the kind of joy i feel when ever i see smart kids playing
because they are blessing ��

God please bless me with smart kids when the time comes especially with twins
then get ready to marry a smart/brainy woman and not be all about the "yansh" and"boobs"
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by NobleRomm(m): 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
lanibi:
then get ready to marry a smart/brainy woman and not be all about the "yansh" and"boobs"

i dont look for 'boobs or yansh' when choosing a lady.
thanks dor the candid advice

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
uuzba:
[s]
Ok, let's be very clear here. I learnt how to drive in Nigeria. (ok O).
I went to UK and had to learn AGAIN how to drive. One year doing driving lessons.

The man told me that my BAD Nigeria driving was preventing me from learning the correct thing in UK. That's why it took me 1 year to delete Nigerian driving and then learn UK driving.

Sincerely, there's NO EXCUSE to hit anybody with your car when driving.
Your 2 eyes should be WIDE OPEN and you should be looking in EVERY MIRROR ALL THE TIME. And in a built up area (home/estate/street) you SHOULD EXPECT CHILDREN to run about. So keep your speed low and your foot on the brakes.

It's just a matter of paying attention to your surroundings ALL THE TIME
Once I realised that, I passed my driving test and have been driving that way ever since.
I've been driving in Nigeria like that aswell now for over 10 years.

We are simply impatient in Nigeria. Hence all the accidents[/s].

Afonja, there is what they call "blind spot or angle." No matter how careful or vigilant you are, you cannot evade blind spot. The child was coming from a blind spot, since the tire is the same height as the boy, could be missed easily.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by mechanics(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
Wow, divine intervention.
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by TSRC: 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
Apostlepurple:
I remember a close acquaintance loosing her baby girl to such, so painful.
That must have been very traumatic.
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
This is exact things that happen to me when i return from work, my daughter 1and8yrs old saw me and shouted daddy daddy, i saw her when she shouted but when i was reversing to park well near my my apartment i did’nt see her again from the side mirror, i have to stop to confirm her location, behold she was right at the back of my car and my wife’s niece in the house did not pay attention, she was waiting for me to park so that she can collect things i bought for the house, Thank God i observed it and my daughter was saved otherwise it would have been a different story by now.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Akkord4gov: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
Omenkata:
remain blessed
Amen o thanks and you too
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by donhils: 11:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
mormoney85:
that's cctv not phone records nobody is gonna record such thing even if u r mad
Did u miss the part where the Car ran over the "child"? As in the tires matched on the body, no blood no wound no nothing
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:48am On Oct 01, 2019
IamCharles123:

Guy stop embarrassing urself, that's a cctv recording, thats why there was no sound. stop asking who copied it out from the cctv, that's a very foolish question, it doesn't take rocket science to copy a video from the cctv database. Dont reply me with ur stupidity again.

are you this dumb naturally or you're using to annoy me

hey bro I'm not the kind you can use to learn words here. I'm not that civil so don't misyarn passed what will raise the wildness in me

wonder why some foooool like you enjoy being foolish in approach
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by MistadeRegal(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
THIS GAVE ME GOOSE BUMPS!
GOD is awesome!!!

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Taniaa(f): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2019
crazyABO:
The way God protects kids ehn cry if na adult try am them for they pack him skull for ground right now undecided on other words the gate man and mama need correct flogging atleast 20lashes from aboki wey sabi lipsrsealed theres nothing wrong in kids running to welcome their parent but all I see here is carelessness sad
I no watch the video but even the picture alone dey freak me out

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by crazyABO(m): 11:13am On Oct 01, 2019
Taniaa:
I no watch the video but even the picture alone dey freak me out
lol then better u dont. Happy birthday dearie kiss

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by incentive: 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
Who opened the gate for man?

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by mormoney85(m): 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
donhils:

Did u miss the part where the Car ran over the "child"? As in the tires matched on the body, no blood no wound no nothing
watch the video again prado is a big suv he's turning the tire right and he turned it full that's y d child escaped unhurt

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by uuzba(m): 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
Success1020:

Afonja, there is what they call "blind spot or angle." No matter how careful or vigilant you are, you cannot evade blind spot. The child was coming from a blind spot, since the tire is the same height as the boy, could be missed easily.
Why do you insist on judging me?
I'm not a Yoruba person.
Not Igbo
Not Hausa
-
Everything I wrote above is in the DVLA book. The official driving book used in UK
Ignore it to your own peril.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago / Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.