Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Paymyrent.ng Is Recruiting For A Programmer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Paymyrent.ng Is Recruiting For A Programmer (391 Views)

I Need A Programmer That Can Build Traffic Bots App With USA IP Address, I Want / I Really Want To Be A Programmer / Procrea8 Technology Solutions Limited Is Recruiting For Full-time Web Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paymyrent.ng Is Recruiting For A Programmer by cutosinyahoocom: 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
JOB DETAILS

Paymyrent.ng a fin-tech startup helping tenants to automatically save small small towards their house rent currently needs the service of a full stack developer to join its growing team.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Full Stack Developer

Job Requirements

Proficient in JavaScript, HTML, CSS.
Proficient in My SQL.
Dedicated team player.
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Solid communication skills
Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.

Interested persons should send cv to support@paymyrent.ng
Re: Paymyrent.ng Is Recruiting For A Programmer by sparkle7: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
cutosinyahoocom:
JOB DETAILS

Paymyrent.ng a fin-tech startup helping tenants to automatically save small small towards their house rent currently needs the service of a full stack developer to join its growing team.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Full Stack Developer

Job Requirements

Proficient in JavaScript, HTML, CSS.
Proficient in My SQL.
Dedicated team player.
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Solid communication skills
Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.

Interested persons should send cv to support@paymyrent.ng
Hope your starting salary is at least 200k and up. You cannot want 2 in 1 programmer and pay him peanuts.

(1) (Reply)

Computer Science Final Year Project, Software, App, Web Come In / Help! Cannot Browse With Other Browsers Except Opera / Surffix Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.