Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,083 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Watsapp Jokes Group - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Watsapp Jokes Group (481 Views)

A Fun And Entertaining Jokes Group On Whatsapp.: Freedom Of Expression / Watsapp Jokes Group / Nairaland 2019 Whatsapp Jokes Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watsapp Jokes Group by officialclassic(m): 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
•I need a single room self contained to rent. The landlord must have 3 daughters between 18 and 26. They must live in the house. The landlord must not have a TV. Must not have fridge. His daughters must be willing to watch TV in my room. Drink Water from my fridge.
The rest is coded.
If you have link me up.
read more daily jokes at www.profclassiccomedy..com

•Question of the day

*A Lady with makeup and a guy with dyed trousers. Who runs faster when it is about to Rain?.*

•Can you run naked on the street for 10 mins just for $1 million. Remember your body is a temple of the holy spirit..

• My ladies pls date a rich guy bcux it is better to cry in London than to cry at obuasi

• AGhanaian teacher was
sent to China to
teach....

The first day he
entered the class, he
decided to call attendance.

He called d first
name, "Sheng", a student
stood up and answered "present sir".

He called the second
name "chu muon ",
another student answered "present sir".

Suddenly he sneezed "hatchia". One student seated at the corner stoop up and said,
"present sir".

He surprisingly exclaimed, "hmmm". All the students shouted "absent sir".

At this moment, he got
confused and said,
"Chai".
Three students
immediately stood up and said,"which of us sir".

The teacher became
even more confused and read more daily jokes at www.profclassiccomedy..com

(1) (Reply)

Attempting To Eat 4 Unripe Plantain In A Minute / Burna Boy Vs Wizkid – Who Do You Think Is Richer? BE SINCERE!! / Post Any Audition For Comedy, Music And Dancing Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.