Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:11 PM

How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? (1163 Views)

My Wedding Invitations / How Important Is Appearance For A Serious Relationship For Nigerians? / I Just Realized How Important Women Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? by CaptainMitch: 1:06am On Oct 01, 2019
My cousin that I haven't spoken or texted with in 2 years just invited me for her wedding and insists I must attend, I feel weddings should be intimate and only for those who you are very close with. I will be attending, but is it very important to attend people's event?

2 Likes

Re: How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 01, 2019
Wouldn't u want them to attend yours?

3 Likes

Re: How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 01, 2019
Very important if it's a family member/relative or friend. If you're invited by the bride or groom, go. They cared enough to invite you to their big day; you should care enough to honor the invite.

If you can't attend, let your cousin know beforehand instead of not showing up - as that's going to hurt her.

4 Likes

Re: How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? by pocohantas(f): 1:44am On Oct 01, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

You know whether im wan marry?
Re: How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? by sinaj(f): 1:52am On Oct 01, 2019
Your pocket and time should decide.

1 Like

Re: How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 01, 2019
CaptainMitch:
My cousin that I haven't spoken or texted with in 2 years just invited me for her wedding and insists I must attend, I feel weddings should be intimate and only for those who you are very close with. I will be attending, but is it very important to attend people's event?
I really hate unsolicited invites men.
If I were you,I won't go.
Re: How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? by b3llo(m): 2:01am On Oct 01, 2019
Your commitment within that wedding period and location should decide it for you to attend or not, and most importantly money (i.e your accommodation and transportation should solely be shouldered by you.)
Re: How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? by uboma(m): 3:47am On Oct 01, 2019
I do not attend all wedding invitations.
Re: How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 01, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Cousin is family. So close enough but if you are unable to attend due today reason then no wahala
Re: How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? by CaptainMitch: 7:02am On Oct 01, 2019
I already have a crowd waiting to attend mine, when and if I want to get married.
AwkaetitiBabe:
Re: How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? by CaptainMitch: 7:03am On Oct 01, 2019
It will be in my village, we have a place there.
b3llo:
Your commitment within that wedding period and location should decide it for you to attend or not, and most importantly money (i.e your accommodation and transportation should solely be shouldered by you.)
Re: How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? by CaptainMitch: 7:04am On Oct 01, 2019
cheesy I like this witty reply, marriage is actually not a priority for me.
pocohantas:

You know whether im wan marry?

Re: How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? by CaptainMitch: 7:06am On Oct 01, 2019
I liked her photo on Facebook recently, I feel that's how she remembered me, I will like to see some other family members that's why I want to attend.

Logobenz:
I really hate unsolicited invites men.
If I were you,I won't go.
Re: How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 01, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I already have a crowd waiting to attend mine, when and if I want to get married.
Odinma. Go and enjoy d wedding biko
Re: How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:03am On Oct 01, 2019
I'm a case here.

If I don't know you well enough, or I don't know your love story, chances are that I won't be attending.

And it's usually not premeditated. The day would come and I'd simply not be feeling up to it... other things would suddenly seem more important.
Re: How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? by CaptainMitch: 12:04am On Nov 02, 2019
I ordered this shoe and got 2 kaftan for 30k the swag is complete entering south east in a couple of weeks

Re: How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 02, 2019
sinaj:
Your pocket and time should decide.

This is me... I nearly missed my brother's wedding grin
Re: How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? by CaptainMitch: 12:38am On Nov 02, 2019
Dimples kiss
Guest007:

Re: How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 02, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Dimples kiss

Chief of chiefs kiss
Re: How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? by CaptainMitch: 1:01am On Nov 02, 2019
Cute and smart chic wink
Guest007:

Chief of chiefs kiss
Re: How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? by sinaj(f): 3:01am On Nov 03, 2019
Guest007:

wow brother?

This one is strong o! grin
Re: How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? by CaptainMitch: 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nice dp
sinaj:
wow brother?

This one is strong o! grin
Re: How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? by sinaj(f): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Nice dp
Thanks Mitch
Re: How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? by raphretle: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
CaptainMitch:

CaptainMitch na game I need from you ooo help your boy...
Re: How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? by CaptainMitch: 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
I no sabi bet9ja I mostly get from Twitter if at all I stake.
raphretle:

CaptainMitch na game I need from you ooo help your boy...

(1) (Reply)

All I Want for Christmas is Her / I Can't Count The Number Of Men I Have Slept With" Queen Facardi In Interview / Marlians, Read This About Your President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.