Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019 (19776 Views)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (2 - 7) On 1st October 2019 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup : (5 - 5) On 30th October 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019 by PopeFlatino(m): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
cheesy thank God this happened...am a Barca fan but follows Liverpool matches always...Matip did all d work last season for Liverpool,xpecially against Barca...VVD is good but d hype was much...I supported Messi's The best award because Mane or Salah would have been more deserving if they were contesting against Messi not VvD
crazygod:
Stupid idiotic proud modafucking coach angry from 3-0 to 3-3. What kind of bottling is that? In anfield o. Now I know that Matip is the heart of our defence not overrated VVD

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019 by openmine(m): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Chai. I think say them no they dribble am
It happens...no biggie!
It has happened to nesta...it has happened to rio ferdinand!
No one is super human!

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019 by Carsontyqa(m): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
eni4real:
VVD has won another game for Liverpool again after his great performance against Napoli the other time..

Ballon d'or loading...
VVD won what?
Re: Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019 by openmine(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
PopeFlatino:
cheesy thank God this happened...am a Barca fan but follows Liverpool matches always...Matip did all d work last season for Liverpool,xpecially against Barca...VVD is good but d hype was much...I supported Messi's The best award because Mane or Salah would have been more deserving if they were contesting against Messi not VvD
You are wrong bro!
who came to liverpool between matip and VVD?
well...you are not a liverpool fan so you will never know!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019 by felaismyhero(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
Simeony007:
Anfield for the first time in many months was shaking... i can't believe it
salzburg is good; infact,now that i have watched them and seen their coach,i tip them to qualify.liverpool first,salzburg second.
Re: Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019 by GentleChief: 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
Some of you plastic fans are just terrible. I can't watch ball with most of you guys here coz one of you will collect nodding.

Just imagine nematodes here calling Klopp a monkey and VVD iddiotic! People who have not won anything in there life not even street monkey post challenge. Una get sense like this?

VVD that was adjudged the best aerial battle winner in the whole of Europe and the world? Klopp that was adjudged the best coach in the world? Liverpool that have won all there opening games this season? The only team in England still standing? And will surely beat Leicester this weekend?

Are you guys aware that most teams in the champions league are actually champions in there leagues? Do you know the team called Salzburg? Do you know the attacking kind of football they play? Did you people notice how Madrid was struggling against Club Brugge yesterday?

And for the learners here comparing Matip to VVD... Please leave football analysis to the experts. VVD and Matip can never be on the same level. VVD, MANE, TRENT ARNOLD, FABINHO AND ALLISON BECKER ARE ACTUALLY LIVERPOOL BEST PLAYERS. Matip though quite good does not come close to a liverpool best player.

Please all these plastic Nigerian fans should port to Chelsea with inmediate effect. Thats why Nigeria will never grow. We have a penchant for supporting mediocrity and suppressing excellence. Terrible souls. Tueh!!

8 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019 by openmine(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
crazygod:

Stand by coach that will bottle a 3 lead gap? Klopp is good o. But for this game, the guy Bleep up. He took Salzburg for granted and didn't make decisive decision at the right time.
Let me ask you some questions if you will respond....
was the coach the one being dribbled?
was he the one who put the ball in the net?
If he didnt make decisions earlier,how did his sub lead to a 4th goal?
The first reality you must come to terms with is the fact that every club wants to beat the top clubs esp the defending champions liverpool!
see bro....no one is perfect and the earlier you accept that reality the better for you!
Either you accept klopp or you leave to another club...simple!
If you cant stand the heat as an lfc fan,mancity and real madrid are only a few blocks away!

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019 by KendrickAyomide: 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
openmine:

It happens...no biggie!
It has happened to nesta...it has happened to rio ferdinand!
No one is super human!
then why does articles about him not being dribbled come out every week?
Re: Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019 by openmine(m): 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
GentleChief:
Some of you plastic fans are just terrible. I can't watch ball with most of you guys here coz one of you will collect nodding.

Just imagine nematodes here calling Klopp a monkey and VVD iddiotic! People who have not won anything in there life not even street monkey post challenge. Una get sense like this?

VVD that was adjudged the best aerial battle winner in the whole of Europe and the world? Klopp that was adjudged the best coach in the world? Liverpool that have won all there opening games this season? The only team in England still standing? And will surely beat Leicester this weekend?

Are you guys aware that most teams in the champions league are actually champions in there leagues? Do you know the team called Salzburg? Do you know the attacking kind of football they play? Did you people notice how Madrid was struggling against Club Brugge yesterday?

And for the learners here comparing Matip to VVD... Please leave football analysis to the experts. VVD and Matip can never be on the same level. VVD, MANE, TRENT ARNOLD, FABINHO AND ALLISON BECKER ARE ACTUALLY LIVERPOOL BEST PLAYERS. Matip though quite good does not come close to a liverpool best player.

Please all these plastic Nigerian fans should port to Chelsea with inmediate effect. Thats why Nigeria will never grow. We have a penchant for supporting mediocrity and suppressing excellence. Terrible souls. Tueh!!
U too much!

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
crazygod:

Stand by coach that will bottle a 3 lead gap? Klopp is good o. But for this game, the guy Bleep up. He took Salzburg for granted and didn't make decisive decision at the right time.
Wetin u want make Barça fans con do?

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019 by openmine(m): 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Havent you heard about that tuface song....."If nobody talks about you,then you are nobody"
who has written an article about defenders like zouma or magwire?
everyone makes mistakes...even the best players!
However,mistakes make great players stronger and better!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Which one came out last week and two weeks ago?

No dey add too much pepper make ur suya sweet

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019 by openmine(m): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Wetin u want make Barça fans con do?
as in ehh.....if valverde had lost to inter milan,he would have been sacked by now!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019 by KendrickAyomide: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Which one came out last week and two weeks ago?

No dey add too much pepper make ur suya sweet
oga go read Sportsbible and other sport pages for Facebook and stop being ignorant
Re: Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Abeg, u are beginning to sound like a broken record with this ur "self-hatred" for Van Dijk.

Please,if u don't have anything new, go the other side
Mane>>>VVD
I am still hurt by how Mane was grossly underrated by UEFA.. . He was even put below Ronaldo who was eliminated by teenagers!

Re: Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019 by coolh3ad(m): 12:05am On Oct 03, 2019
Dirohapo:
Pm me on what's app for betnja money adder on 0.7.0.6.5.4.2.9.9.3.2

Betnja adder ko Betnja "black mamba" ni.............
Re: Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019 by JimohMomoh: 12:15am On Oct 03, 2019
GentleChief:

Please all these plastic Nigerian fans should port to Chelsea with immediate effect. Thats why Nigeria will never grow. We have a penchant for supporting mediocrity and suppressing excellence. Terrible souls. Tueh!!

That guy is just too emotional, he is becoming irritating in Liverpool threads, complains in every mistake as if the opponent is there to boil beans.
No coach or player is perfect 100%.
He just pours his emotions on threads without any form of maturity.

The Red coloured sentence summarizes it all. Nigerians easily forget history they are only interested in what you give them today.

Congrats to all iron LFC fans, not plastic fans.
Thumps up to Firminho for providing two assists

YNWA

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 2:16am On Oct 03, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
oga go read Sportsbible and other sport pages for Facebook and stop being ignorant
Alaye, na fight? calm down jae. U typed "articles come out "every week" about his dribble ish" and I asked which one came out last week?

Ur "almighty" sportbible page doesn't have have anything on vvd last week so I don't get where u got ur tori from.

I say again, calm down

Re: Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019 by darkelf: 8:44am On Oct 03, 2019
LordPsalm:
I see some pussies blaming VVD here, u can't blame him for the faking in the first goal. No defender can be judged with that.
He literally made NO MISTAKE in this match. Gomez was the weak link.
I wonder how people even watch football these days.
Liverpool played really good. With this same fire or venom, they can hirt any team in the world ok.
Liverpool still won btw

Sorry to say this but Gomez isn't Liverpool standard. I had some second thoughts about him but its apparent that the English media has overrated him. That's the truth. I want him relegated to the bench for now. We also need a new CB come January. Milan Skriniar of Inter won't be a bad addition
Re: Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019 by DonJobless: 9:35am On Oct 03, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Leeds United (6 - 0) On 23rd February 2022 / Cardiff City Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2018 / Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.