Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:32 PM

Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 (19482 Views)

5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State / Interesting Places To Visit In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State / 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by InoutNaija(f): 1:09am On Oct 01, 2019
Nigeria celebrates her 59th birthday today. Most of you will be looking for where to go to ease out the stress.

Well, I have been to lots of fun places in Lagos and these are my top 5 places to visit if I were you.

1. Lekki Leisure

Have you ever found yourself with time on your hands, and wondering what do to with yourself over the weekdays/weekends in Lagos?

Well if you are outdoors type who doesn't mind getting a little wet then look no further. The Lekki Leisure situated along the Lekki Peninsular in Lagos, is where you want to be.

This is a family oriented resort located beside the Vantage beach now Banex Hotel, and packed with very exciting activities.

To give you a little idea:-

* There are the Quad Bikes that navigates you through a designated beach track. These bikes are open for use for anyone above age 15. The dirt tracks are safe enough to race on with family and friends which can be a great laugh.
* Other beach activities include Volley-balling, Beach soccer and other board games.
* Do not underestimate their food. OMG, that is something you all should at least try before you leave.
* They are neat, I will give that to them among other beaches in Lagos.

Although, they are adding other activities as at the last time I went.

You want to enjoy your time at Lekki Leisure to the fullest, especially with all the perfectly safe fun activities to be had.

I think they are having a discount of #1,000 this independence and FREE for all kids.

2. Lekki Conservation Center

Lekki Conservation Centre is a park that offers an escape from the everyday hustle life of Lagos and it is located on Lekki Peninsula.

It prides on its canopy walk that happens to be the longest canopy walk in Africa.

3. Hi-Impact Planet Amusement Park

Although not located in Lagos (10 minutes drive from Berger), Hi-Impact Planet Amusement Park is a place to hang out with your kids and give them a treat after a hectic school week. It has a world-class amusement park with exciting outdoor rides, amazing indoor games for kids, and the family to have an unforgettable fun experience.

4. Omu Resort

Omu Resort offers so many recreational activities to enable you to loosen up and erase, completely, the stress of the week.

The resort comes with a package deal that includes – Zoo, Amusement park, Go kart, Quad biking, Archery, Wax Museum, Kayaking/Boating and lots more.

5. Get Arena

Located opposite Lagos Oriental Hotel, Get Arena offers the finest Go karts in Lagos. It’s an ideal location for a family outing or a group hangout.

You can create your own racing league, enjoy corporate competitions or tournaments for the adults and the kids.

After an exhilarating ride, you can feast on a salivating spread of fine dishes and most sumptuous cocktails.

Happy Independence to you all and have a nice celebration. But while we celebrate, let us ask; WHAT EXACTLY ARE WE CELEBRATING!!

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by pocohantas(f): 1:42am On Oct 01, 2019
We are just happy it is a public holiday. That way we can rest and take a break from all the hustle and bustle of this country. Not to celebrate Nigeria biko...

A fool at 40 is a fool forever.
A fool at 59 nko?

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by djoe21(m): 2:05am On Oct 01, 2019
Omu Resort is where you wanna be. They've got everything more or less.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by ladilawal82(m): 4:42am On Oct 01, 2019
Islanders smiley

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by jcjcjecbhcjdoc: 10:09am On Oct 01, 2019
which place be this

ho island

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by inoki247: 10:09am On Oct 01, 2019
Lol wey some people neva colet salary wat are dey celebrating abg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by Bellarite(f): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2019
Cool spots

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2019
Nigeria is blessed.
We believe in our darling nation.
We are on the right track to a New and better Nigeria.
Slow and steady we will get there.
Sane and positive Nigerians have fun and celebrate this beautiful day,
and let those in imaginary sufferings revel in their misery and frustrations.

From all of us @

Happy Independence Day Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

Issa Barbecue Celebration @.......... wink cheesy
Barbecue Galore..........

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by JezraMatthews: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2019
lubbish
Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by Criticaltemp: 10:11am On Oct 01, 2019
My house.. Money no dey
Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by SaintHilary(m): 10:11am On Oct 01, 2019
If you dont have enough money i wont advice "Lekki Leisure"
You'll end up being depressed with wat you'll see...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by Yohh: 10:11am On Oct 01, 2019
Can an average Nigerian afford those places?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by 16yearsold: 10:11am On Oct 01, 2019
pocohantas:
We are just happy it is a public holiday. That way we can rest and take a break from all the hustle and bustle of this country. Not to celebrate Nigeria biko...

A fool at 40 is a fool forever.
A fool at 59 nko?
Sorry mam but if you are older than me don't go angry.

You are calling your country a fool and you live in it.haba
Sorry to say,if you call Nigeria a fool and you are a Nigerian with due respect I think you are also a *censored*
For once please let's Appreciate we are still alive in this county

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 01, 2019
Seriously what can i celebrate about Nigeria? This country is just getting worse everyday!!
In this cold rain i will rather drink hot tea nd talk with my boo all day than going out to celebrate this hell of a country!!!

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by ZoeyJ(f): 10:12am On Oct 01, 2019
is it free?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by petewhiddon25: 10:12am On Oct 01, 2019
d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by ba7man(m): 10:12am On Oct 01, 2019
Every holiday, we keep listing out places to have fun in Lagos.

What about locations like Abia, Jigawa, Taraba, Bayelsa, Anambra??

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by GOFRONT(m): 10:12am On Oct 01, 2019
59 years of Barrenness

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by ZoeyJ(f): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2019
ba7man:
Every holiday, we keep listing out places to have fun in Lagos.

What about locations like Abia, Jigawa, Taraba, Bayelsa, Anambra??

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by StrikeBack(m): 10:14am On Oct 01, 2019
Lol. All on the island. Having the right needed fun and holiday in Nigeria seems like a luxury
Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by StrikeBack(m): 10:14am On Oct 01, 2019
bhisil:
With this one wey rain don scatter everywhere
plus extremely bad roads

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2019
What about Abuja? Kai this city can be dry sha undecided
Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by owolabi5: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2019
Las Gidi is d place to be.
Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by babadeee(m): 10:14am On Oct 01, 2019
angry sad What are we celebrating biko, the hardship at 59 or what angry
Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by jaxxy(m): 10:14am On Oct 01, 2019
What are you celebrating exactly With regards to Independence Day I mean?
Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by Opexzy: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2019
OP you forgot to put my bedroom... What's there we are celebrating...?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Bus Plunged Into River Siyiabei, Kenya. 17 Passengers Dead (Photo) / Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents / A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.