Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,365 members, 7,780,998 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:13 AM

Nigeria @59 - Google Commemorate With Nigeria As They Celebrate Her Independence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria @59 - Google Commemorate With Nigeria As They Celebrate Her Independence (366 Views)

Ceremony: One Of Longest Serving Monarchs In Nigeria, 59 Years On Throne, Age 97 / Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians / Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria @59 - Google Commemorate With Nigeria As They Celebrate Her Independence by exlinklodge: 1:10am On Oct 01, 2019
Tech giant, Google Inc has shown great respect to Nigeria and Nigerians by commemorating with them by including a lovely doddle and Nigeria flag on their home page as Nigeria celebrate her Independence Day today being the October 1st.

Today, Nigeria is now 59 years old. Though many Nigerians will gladly skip the celebration today, owning to the fact "99% of Nigerians... Maybe not up-to 99% (I've been known to exaggerate sometimes)" are still wondering: "what are we really celebrating"?

In spite of the odds, I always stand at attention when the Nigeria's National Anthem is sang, I always have a gigantic believe that this is my country and my motherland, and I'm proud of being a Nigerian. Though I may not be proud of how is been run, but get this, Nigeria is my country.

Happy Independence Day Fellas....

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2019/10/nigeria-59-google-commemorate-with.html?m=1

Happy Independence:

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Missyb3
Obinoscopy
ET Al..

Re: Nigeria @59 - Google Commemorate With Nigeria As They Celebrate Her Independence by Simplyleo: 1:40am On Oct 01, 2019
Sons of dogs will soon be out barking at Google.

When human beings spend the greater parts of their times lamenting, insulting, cursing everything because they hate the president, how do they expect to progress? Everything about the govt, they curse, how can they see or notice any good thing in their lives not to talk of the country.

One idiot was even blaming the president for his father's incestous life, smh.

Long live Fed Rep of Nigeria.
Long live pmb
Long live vp osinbajo
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria @59 - Google Commemorate With Nigeria As They Celebrate Her Independence by saheedbadmus(m): 1:50am On Oct 01, 2019
Happy birthday to our great country
Re: Nigeria @59 - Google Commemorate With Nigeria As They Celebrate Her Independence by xoxocandy(f): 2:33am On Oct 01, 2019
Nothing to celebrate here
Re: Nigeria @59 - Google Commemorate With Nigeria As They Celebrate Her Independence by Jumlek2411: 3:02am On Oct 01, 2019
Nice one from Google.
Re: Nigeria @59 - Google Commemorate With Nigeria As They Celebrate Her Independence by Mynd44: 4:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Nigeria @59 - Google Commemorate With Nigeria As They Celebrate Her Independence by ladilawal82(m): 4:41am On Oct 01, 2019
Yes o cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is Africa Truely Independent? / Kogi Guber: Prepare Your Handover Note, Wada Tells Bello / Kogi Gubernatorial Elections And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.