Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,563 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea (34827 Views)

Hundreds Of 'Evil-Eyed' Fish 'Deadlier Than Cyanide' Found On Beach In Cape Town / Sea Turtle Caught Near Ibeno Island In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Leatherback Sea Turtle Caught In Bayelsa - Foropa Kingdom Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by Dony19(m): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2019
The just retuned $100m to the sea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by naturefellow(m): 10:01am On Oct 01, 2019
estyvino:
They didn't know that it's eatable
edible!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2019
jerryunit48:
Did this really happened in Nigeria? There is hope

Happen not happened. Cheers
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2019
YorubaAssasin:

It's called "edible" NOT eatable

Eatable is correct in the context it was used.
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2019
Dadaboy:

Thank you

Man don't thank him. You were 100% correct.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by ImaIma1(f): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2019
If they were guys, food don set cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by jerryunit48: 11:09am On Oct 01, 2019
Xda59:

Happen not happened. Cheers
Quick typing , I noticed it too but I ignored it because people are quoting me already
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by chiblaze07(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2019
Awwwnn! this is nice.

Meanwhile, this is TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!!

To farmers especially and to those who want to start any form of agribusiness.

Topic: Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

You may be wondering how many different types of pig breeds are available for pig farming business.

Really, you are not alone in this research.

Out of curiosity, I launched out to get details of as many pig breeds as I can find.

This article is the outcome of the research.

Having knowledge of the different pig breeds available will position you to make a better decision on what pig breed to rear.

Some pig breeds are best for ham and bacon, while others are for medical experiments.

There are some breeds which are very rare and there are others which are very rampant.

This article will expose you to a whole lot of different types of domestic pig breeds with their pictures.

Would you like to know about the individual characteristics of each of the pigs?

Leave a Comment on the website, and in the coming days, I will publish detailed information about each of the pig breeds.

Don’t forget to like and share this post.

Use the link below to read the full post.

Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

Read more articles about pig farming business here.

Find more agribusiness ideas on Agro4africa

[quote author=Breakingfamous post=82724466][/quote]
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by Dadaboy: 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
Xda59:

Man don't thank him. You were 100% correct.

i checked the meanings on the dictionary and he made a point. Eatable is something you already enjoy eating while edible is the correct word to use referring to my comment
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by VicM6: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
one dey shout Ewoooo...... chia, if that one see this kind meat alone enh, lalastical go hear am
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by chuksville(m): 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
KayCee92:

Lol, bros you choose the wrong location, even they wanted to call you when they see PORT HARCOURT, their brains go reset. Relocate first. grin
Port Harcourt may have been in a bad light as long as we alI know but there are still some good folks residing there...
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by chuksville(m): 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Truthbites:

With all d trust issues in 9ja some babes go still contact u ..even u sef nor safe
Yea, you are right but the prevalent atrocities happening in the country should not deter one from looking for someone to get acquainted with. Not everyone is bad. There are still some good folks out there...!
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by Truthbites: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
chuksville:

Yea, you are right but the prevalent atrocities happening in the country should not deter one from looking for someone to get acquainted with. Not everyone is bad. There are still some good folks out there...!

Good luck and be kiaful
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by chuksville(m): 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
sonofanarchy:
serial killer spotted
No man... I'm not a serial killer. I'm an extraordinary dude with a clean heart. I may have my character flaws just like every other humans but I'm no criminal... And I can never be!
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by chuksville(m): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
paddyofboss:

All these people that tie ladies with white cloth in a hotel.. Na dem
Not all of them... Good folks can still be found in Port Harcourt. I won't be deterred from seeking for a Relationship just because I reside in Port Harcourt. I ain't a killer. I'm a jolly good fellow who is open and who wants to get acquainted with a lady for good.
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by chuksville(m): 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
Truthbites:

Good luck and be kiaful
Thanks man
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by paddyofboss(m): 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
chuksville:

Not all of them... Good folks can still be found in Port Harcourt. I won't be deterred from seeking for a Relationship just because I reside in Port Harcourt. I ain't a killer. I'm a jolly good fellow who is open and who wants to get acquainted with a lady for good.
Na so una dey talk. Jolly good kee u dia. Na faceless forum u want take find am. Upload ur pics and then we can't start from there invade anything goes wrong
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by estyvino(m): 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
naturefellow:
edible!

Teacher nwa Njoku!!
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by sonofanarchy(m): 8:05am On Oct 03, 2019
chuksville:

No man... I'm not a serial killer. I'm an extraordinary dude with a clean heart. I may have my character flaws just like every other humans but I'm no criminal... And I can never be!
okay you are right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Specie Of Pit Viper, Devil-Eyed Frog & Others Found In Bolivian Andes / Ajaokuta Steel: Time To Break The Deadly Conspiracy Surrounding / US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.