Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future (20536 Views)

Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) / Brazil Vs Nigeria: Kanu Nwankwo Advises Super Eagles Over International Friendly / Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by RichDad1(m): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
Someone should tell this boy the difference between Fashanu, Agbolahor and Iwobi.
While Nigeria night seems a joke of country in terms of sports administration , he has better prospect of wining international trophy and a longer career.
Tammy , Timmy, Fikayo, Saka, Adarabioyo, you guys should come home. wink

3 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by themes009(m): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
No wahala
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by oshe11: 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
And in less than a Year his International career will be Dead and Buried

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
I knew his heart is with England. Nigeria is just another option

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by Omenkata: 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
post=82743478:
Dear Tammy,
We wish you all the very best in whatever decision you take concerning your future.
May God guide you to make the best decision.

Still on still,
BLUES FOR LIFE.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by StrikeBack(m): 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
paddyofboss:
How many black football heroes do you have in the English international side. None
how many black football heroes do you have in Nigeria?
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
RichDad1:
Someone should tell this boy the difference between Fashanu, Agbolahor and Iwobi.
While Nigeria night seems a joke of country in terms of sports administration , he has better prospect of wining international trophy and a longer career.
Tammy , Timmy, Fikayo, Saka, Adarabioyo, you guys should come home. wink
Adarabioyo should only be in our u21
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by paddyofboss(m): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
StrikeBack:
how many black football heroes do you have in Nigeria?
Okocha, Kanu, Yekini, Babaginda, Aghawonder.....make I continue?

10 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by Reference(m): 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
We don't need him. He is not technically better than his peers in the the Eagles and is unlikely to improve if he joins Nigeria so what exactly is the point.

The unfolding sad drama of Iwobi's career path is a pointer to that fact. Iwobi will have been a much better player if he played for England. He has gained nothing playing for Nigeria.

The sum is simple. Nigeria needs an overly, exceptionally gifted player to make an impact in and for our national team to make up for our patent lack of tactically competent coaches. The only thing possible in Nigeria is to 'milk' the skills of players and unfortunately Tammy doesn't have enough milk so let us just let him go.

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by SmartyPants(m): 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
adonainana:
cheesy cheesy its funny because the guy is not even as good as any of the worse strikers super eagles has had in the last 10 years or so, emenaro, yakubu, ighalo, so im wondering what he is coming to do.

Go and look at the goal records and tell me who in the past 15 years was a better striker for Nigeria than those two. In any case, he is actually better than Ighalo but not Yakubu.
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by StrikeBack(m): 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
paddyofboss:

Okocha, Kanu, Yekini, Babaginda, Aghawonder.....make I continue?
Continue
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by TSRC: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
Reference:
We don't need him. He is not technically better than his peers in the the Eagles and is unlikely to improve if he joins Nigeria so what exactly is the point.

The unfolding sad drama of Iwobi's career path is a pointer to that fact. Iwobi will have been a much better player if he played for England. He has gained nothing playing for Nigeria.

The sum is simple. Nigeria needs an overly, exceptionally gifted player to make an impact in and for our national team to make up for our patent lack of tactically competent coaches. The only thing possible in Nigeria is to 'milk' the skills of players and unfortunately Tammy doesn't have enough milk so let us just let him go.
If arsenal where he played week in and week out,did not improve him beyond this, is it England where he plays once in a while that will improve him.?

The national team is for the best players to show their stuff for their country.
It is not an academy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by mechanics(m): 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
slawomir:
This guy don know what he is about to put his hand
He thinks when they select him for the qualifiers, he will become a regular member, I pity his future with England.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by mercyviv(f): 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
If you like yourself bro, stick with England, even if you don't get a call up now or even never! In truth, there's so much politics around Nigeria FA which you wouldn't want to be part of.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by paddyofboss(m): 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
StrikeBack:
Continue
Clap for yourself
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by joxxy01(m): 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
End of his career if u ask me...

2 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by marvin906(m): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
NFarms:
So Tomori is even of Nigerian decent!! Interesting

Well, no doubt we're losing the two.

I wouldn't play for Nigeria if I had the choice.

tomori already pledge he's allegiance to Nigeria..
Tammy I really don't see a future with England..
too many players better than him

2 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by Sonnobax15(m): 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
End of Tammy's career...i strongly believe his career will begin to dwindle when lampard finally leaves chelsea...that boy na confirm mugu ahswear!

4 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by MrCuteking(m): 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2019

M
O
T
H
E
R
F
U
C
K
E
R

England has Harry Kane, Vardy and and Wilson.

In Nigeria, you will pay money to be number 9 that's why till today Ighalo will use bribery to kill Rohr and boss Pinic.
You can't make both England and Nigerian squad.
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by Angelfrost(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
yousooph:
Abraham been using Super Eagles as second choice,
Fuckoff

Most people use Super Eagles as second choice or plan B.... Who wouldn't??!... Do you even know how many other sportsmen apart from footballers that ditched this country??!... Smh.
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by Angelfrost(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
oshe11:
And in less than a Year his International career will be Dead and Buried

Well... You never know how fortunes change... Kane and Vardy could get injured at the same time prior to Euro 2020.
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by Mekoss(m): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
I think we needed him though... but thank God we now have Osimhen... the dude is hot in France. I choose him over Tammy any day, But imagine the two in Nigeria’s squad...Tammy should rethink his decision... because Verdy and kane plus rashford over him all day
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by GMbuharii: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
slawomir:
This guy don know what he is about to put his hand

Village pipu..HOLLY GHOST FAYA!!!!!
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by Ripama: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
So, he thinks he can bench Kane. Wrong decision!
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by Munirboss(m): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
Double wahala for Tammy, if he chooses to play 4 England he would be a bench warmer and if he choose to play 4 Naija, the English media won't hype him, and even the consideration he's get from Lampard wound be different. It is a difficult choice to make

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by oshe11: 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
Angelfrost:

Well... You never know how fortunes change... Kane and Vardy could get injured at the same time prior to Euro 2020.
England will ALWAYS be England
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by Angelfrost(m): 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
oshe11:
England will ALWAYS be England

Meaning??!...
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by adonainana: 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
SmartyPants:

Go and look at the goal records and tell me who in the past 15 years was a better striker for Nigeria than those two. In any case, he is actually better than Ighalo but not Yakubu.

Tommy Abraham is better than Ighalo, this is a difficult statement to accept, they are both mediocre to say at least.
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by oshe11: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
Angelfrost:

Meaning??!...
They do NOT naturally fancy Blacks

Same reason Sterling is still shiit to them

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by lereinter(m): 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
wavylevel:
Big mistake

How
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by lereinter(m): 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
DrBrainstorm:
Omo ale.

What of you
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by Kenturkey048(m): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
NFarms:
So Tomori is even of Nigerian decent!! Interesting

Well, no doubt we're losing the two.

I wouldn't play for Nigeria if I had the choice.
if not for Ghana Kelvin prince boateng career for don end tay-tay ....choose where your efforts would be appreciated for ever....choose wisely.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iheanacho Is Leicester City's Best Penalty-Taker - Fuchs, Ndidi / Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani / Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.