Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,888 members, 7,798,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Only Few People Know This Airtime Cheat (up To 2K Airtime) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Only Few People Know This Airtime Cheat (up To 2K Airtime) (245 Views)

Please Parent Know This And Be Careful / Do People Know When Death Is Knocking?? / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only Few People Know This Airtime Cheat (up To 2K Airtime) by Jonassamuel: 4:42am On Oct 01, 2019
Welcome,

I will show you how you can get airtime of 5K or more than.

Not only you will enjoy airtime of 5K you can earn money to your bank directly.

Before we get started you should have the followings

ID Cards like Driver License, National ID card, Voter’s Card etc, & Android phone or iPhone.

Note: This is not an illegal method.

There’s a new mobile app that allows people to send and receive money within some neighboring west African countries. (Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, etc)

This company or app is new and they need many people to patronize their app or company.

So, they allow users of their app to refer users and earn money.

I know you might be getting discouraged, please just read till end and know this referral is not like any other referral u have seen. Bcus it’s very easy.

HOW TO EARN

I will give you the link to download the app.

After downloading, open app

Register with either mobile number or email. (I prefer mobile number bcus they will send you verification code). Write your full name and whatever they asked.

After you have registered. Go to > Profile (scroll down to verify profile & click on it), after clicking it you will be asked to snap your ID card , and take a live pic of yourself. You will do this to verify it’s a real person using the app.

Wait for like 3 days to get your account approved.

Hurray! They have approved it.

EARNING POINT.

I will give you a code to redeem N250 instantly. And they will give you N250 & N10.

If you like use it to buy airtime.

But for the people interested in making cash to bank.

I will show you how to refer people and earn N250 per referral.

They pay you N250 if you are referred by another user,

They pay you the N250 after you have successfully verify your account.

They pay you N250 once you referred a user

They pay you N75 if the person you referred also refer another person.

You can ask another user to share his earning with you

Now, one problem that I have solve is this.

People always find it difficult to refer people. But I have this bonuses for you to refer more than 15 people withing 30 mins

BONUSES

I will give you the secret to refer at least 15 people withing 30 to 60 mins

I will show you where I get those referral from.

I will create what you will need to refer those people.

I have done everything you will need to refer people

I knew you will find it difficult creating the things & time to chat people before they can accept your referral offer.

So, I have solve everything and I will be sharing the secret with you.

No need to chat with people , No need of wasting time, & No need of sweating to create what you need to refer people.

To get started

Join this WhatsApp group and see how others are making money & airtime

message me to join group https://facebook.com/abqariyuh
https:///2349021714245

Imagine

Guaranteed 15 referral

N250 X 15 = N3,750 within 30 to 60 mins you did this

(1) (Reply)

Tips For New Moms And Their New Found Love / Herb That Enhances Sex Performance And Cures Man And Woman Libido Loss / Dumo Lulu-briggs Lied, No Court Ordered Stepmother To Release Father’s Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.