Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit (27299 Views)

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 01, 2019
Remzii:
did she extend her bum undecideddid she extend her bum

Yes she did.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit by lloyds(m): 10:45am On Oct 01, 2019
The babe is really hot TBH.

But I know she has a lot of haters here. .

But deep down they would wish she's on same bed with them. .
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 01, 2019
This girl too had gone to patronise my friend, Dr Ayo. See her bombom. Na wah oo

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit by lollybizzu(m): 10:48am On Oct 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Quite hypocritical.
Toke should be the last person celebrating independence considering she's largely depended on Dr Fadeyi for her glam lifestyle as exposed by his own kids.

But is she going to spend the rest of her existence snapping photos of her bleached life without a husband or a child?

But how is that your business sir @your first paragraph.

Live and let live.

Posterity isn't about taking endless pictures.
The greatest picture a person can leave behind when they are gone is an offspring.

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit by Bruno3000(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2019
Aryastarks:
y'all just like to hate for no reason
welcome to nairaland. The land of hate and envy.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit by RexTramadol1: 10:50am On Oct 01, 2019
post=82733446:

Awwwww kiss kiss

Happy Independence dearie....

Wait, you be woman?

Impossible
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit by dikamzy(m): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2019
Who is toke makinwa pls?
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit by Kenturkey048(m): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2019
visijo:
"I need space" means "I've found someone else, but if it doesn't work out I'll be back"
Guys beware!
how u take know...have you ever been in same situation..because na fact you yan so..

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit by imolile: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2019
This Cheap Hussy succeeded in making herself a distraction. either posing nude or seeking some form of attention because useless men never ceases to promote her promiscuous industry
If you want to know how dirty a lady really look like this one, Check the Legs, A proper look at the Protruding
Yam Leg" and the dirty feet, will tell you that this Toke just escaped being an "ALATA" at Bodija Market
I am not against "Alata" (Pepper seller) Just cant endure seeing the news on a cheap street Hussy who inundates us online after a quickie

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit by midnighter(f): 11:04am On Oct 01, 2019
So are they going to show us some independence day dances, marches, parades, songs, anything...? Mtchew
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit by akin9ja78(m): 11:10am On Oct 01, 2019
The leg too tiny for that backside.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit by charleybam(m): 11:11am On Oct 01, 2019
Happy new month my fellow nairalanders

I just finish writing my final year exams and my project is fast approaching with no material to begin with,i am in a cashless state right now with help from no one...i am a Graphic designer with little resources plz someone should help a brother.. #Blessings

Bank: Fidelity Acc numb: 6551173797
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit by Omenkata: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
ola33t:
Advanced hollo......
[/s]
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit by Omenkata: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
post=82733430:
Lovely.

Pretty.

Beautiful .

From all of us @........
Happy Independence Day
Nigeria
issa Barbecue Celebration! cheesy wink

[/s]
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit by Omenkata: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
post=82733446:

Awwwww kiss kiss

Happy Independence dearie....
[/s]
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit by Angelfrost(m): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Quite hypocritical.
Toke should be the last person celebrating independence considering she's largely dependent on Dr Fadeyi for her glam lifestyle as exposed by his own kids.

But is she going to spend the rest of her existence snapping photos of her bleached life without a husband or a child?

The greatest picture a person can leave behind when they are gone is an offspring.

So, the parents of Anini, Lucifer the kidnapper, Evans, Shekau, etc, left great pictures behind... I see. undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit by friendlyadvice: 11:46am On Oct 01, 2019
kiss toke toke, me, you, your fake yansh and
Shower rape it's inevitable
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit by Titugirl(f): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nothing about this outfit speaks Nigeria
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit by notoriousbabe: 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
allsheneeds:
Looking take away
yinmu
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit by greenalwaz: 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Quite hypocritical.
Toke should be the last person celebrating independence considering she's largely dependent on Dr Fadeyi for her glam lifestyle as exposed by his own kids.

This guy u get bad mouth...ur case no be here

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit by meobizy(f): 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
Which event abi she came out of hotel room snapped a picture then went back in?
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit by Mryacks: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
Remzii:
did she extend her bum undecideddid she extend her bum

Looks like....but she looking good here though
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit by HerCuteness(f): 11:46am On Oct 02, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 28th Birthday / Seyi Shay Looks Stunning In Leather Pants (photo) / Tonto Dikeh And Her 5-Month-Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.