Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change (21955 Views)

Nigerians Change yourselves First / Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by titiloyeblog: 8:47am On Oct 01, 2019
Change your lawless habits so we can achieve the change we want in Nigeria- President Buhari charges Nigerians

President Buhari today asked all Nigerians to change their bad habits so we can all experience the much desired change in Nigeria.

The President stated this in his Independence day broadcast this morning.

“This change can only be delivered if we are united in purpose, as individuals and as a nation. We must all remain committed to achieving this positive and enduring change. Change does not just happen. We must change our lawless habits, our attitude to public office and public trust… simply put, to bring about change, we must change ourselves by being law-abiding citizens.” he said

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/change-your-lawless-habits-so-we-can.html

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2019
The lawless zoo presidiot should change his ways first before advising others

254 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by eTECTIV: 8:54am On Oct 01, 2019
See a person dat has continually disregarded and violated every court order he's been given calling others lawless... Chief of Lawlessness
Change shld begin and end with us

289 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:57am On Oct 01, 2019
Sounds like something a Tyrant would say .

161 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by NwaNimo1(m): 9:06am On Oct 01, 2019
First follow court order......dictator.

How dare you mention lawlessness?

'Beast of no nation'......... Fela summed up your fulani character!

169 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by able20(m): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2019
See who is talking, the chief law breaker himself. Mr Buhari shame on you!.

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Racoon(m): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2019
Buhari is a mad man.Such a bad histroy this lawless man ever ruled this nation.Spits.

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2019
A man that doesn't obey court orders is talking about lawlessness

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by xelly: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2019
Buhari doesn't know what law is. He sees himself as one almighty Who is not bound by any law. What a useless man.

I had thought NTA is the most useless thing to happen to Nigeria till Buhari became our president.

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Samunique(m): 9:23am On Oct 01, 2019
Mr President, sorry to say that you're the most lawless fellow in Nigeria and its entire history !!!

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2019
See this my President o...How many times hv you disorder court orders n want me to change my lawless habit? if i complain n want to protest against hunger, poverty n bad governance, you say am calling for Revolution. ...Kettle calling pot black

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by GEOANDSONS: 9:32am On Oct 01, 2019
grin grin grin

Happy Independence Nigeria

Please see below

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Citytrend: 9:32am On Oct 01, 2019
grin grin
Mr President has spoken.

African Leaders have always known their problem, But cannot afford the solution due to their mediocrity and inferiority complex

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by 735i(m): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2019
You sir, are a bastard!!. thank you

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by gaetano: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2019
Person wey no dey obey court orders dey talk sef grin grin grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by naijadrivablog: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by olaric(m): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2019
Imagine the insult; a president who will not obey court order calling his fellow citizens lawless. Buhari you have lost touch with current happenings. Your pride and self-righteous attitude will lead to your doom eventually.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Claireshan1(f): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2019
To watch this man on national TV is a serious work

Can't understand anything he is saying

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by geozone: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2019
lol
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2019
This change can only be delivered if we are united in purpose, as individuals and as a nation. We must all remain committed to achieving this positive and enduring change. Change does not just happen. We must change our lawless habits, our attitude to public office and public trust… simply put, to bring about change, we must change ourselves by being law-abiding citizens.” he said
These are true words from a very Great man.
A man after God's heart.
A man who taking our nation to a better place.
A man who God put on the throne to take back our nation from evil and corrupt politicians.
If only our democracy in started with men like President Muhammadu Buhari in 1999, rather than the criminals that reigned.
Slow and steady we will get to a New and better Nigeria.

From all of us @,

Happy Independence Day Nigeria.

We believe in our darling nation.

God bless Nigeria.

Biritiko:
Wailers have hijacked the thread
Lol cheesy.
Children of hate, perdition and frustration will always wail now!
It's in their DNA.
Lawless souls they are.

Just make your comment and ignore them patriot.
Ignoring them kill them more.
God bless our darling country this beautiful day and forever.

fredoooooo:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
A BIG AMEN.
God bless you too Oga Freddoooo.
NkemChukwudi:
GOD BLESS YOU !!!!
A BIG AMEN.
God bless you too Sir.
Nigeria will be great again.

10 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Idsoft: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2019
Lol, so rejecting Ruga is lawlessness

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by naijapips04: 9:34am On Oct 01, 2019
Buhari zombies it shall never be well with you.

Nigeria is back to stone ages.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Lexusgs430: 9:34am On Oct 01, 2019
He should start by obeying Court orders.......

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by William5432: 9:34am On Oct 01, 2019
Which should start from obeying Court Orders, Sir

If you haven't download Tekno's New Song 'Skelekun', download here: https://lifestyles.ng/mp3-download/skeletun-tekno/

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 01, 2019
Racoon:
Buhari is a mad man.Such a bad histroy this lawless man ever ruled this nation.Spits.

bro let me ask u

have i offended God if i wish Buhari to die like Abacha?

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by awa(m): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2019
Okay Mr President
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by chukwuibuipob: 9:34am On Oct 01, 2019
lipsrsealed undecided baba daura.Change begin wit u.OBEY COURT ORDERS .FREE SOWORE. and pipu will do /follow same same.Useless talk

11 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Baroba(m): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2019
Rich coming from an fossil who has no respect for the rule of law...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2019
Someone, somewhere is a fool sha. I no call anybody name

10 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Thermodynamics(m): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2019
Imagine this fool, always blaming the masses for his incompitence. He should serve his 4years and leave there Jare, so that Nigeria can move forward.
Old clueless and lifeless fool.
God will definitely punish you for all the pain and suffering you've caused people. Devil.

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Igboho Is Not Our Freedom Fighter" - Southern Youths Reject Igboho / 2023: Change Shettima, Lalong Before Sept 20, Northern Stakeholders Tell APC / Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.