Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place (38681 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church / Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-to-toe While 'evangelizing' In Market Square (video / ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by KlausMike(m): 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
specco:

There's still power in them. Remember in 'Acts' the Philippian diviner girl followed Apostle Paul for many days distracting attention until a day came when Paul became angry, he commanded the evil spirit to come out of the girl and pronto! the spirit in her left and the girl became normal. This same preacher can do same if he believes. Jesus same yesterday, today and always.

Story!
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by Newbielearner(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

wetin go hit am? a mythical dead Jew who couldn't save himself from ordinary 3 nails yet called himself god? then his 11 idiots he runs around with stole his body and claim he rose on the third day? is it that jew? or is it the mythical Jewish god who doesn't have any problem with slavery as long as you don't enslave his chosen people, the Jews?

Foreign religions should stay in foreign lands especially idiotic religion called Christianity which originated in Israel but the Jews themselves don't believe in
do these Nigerian Christians know that there are far more Muslims and Judaism adherents in Israel than there are Christians?

The religious affiliation of the israeli population as of 2011 was 75.4% Judaism, 16.9% Muslim , 2.1% Christian and 1.7% Druze , with the remaining 4.0% belonging to minor faiths such as Samaritanism, Baha'iism or no religion

these are people whose ancestors lived during the time and saw this Jesus live and die but they don't believe he was dying for them

but a Nigerian read from a book and concluded that 97.9% of the Jews are wrong because logic favours storytelling over experiencing something, Amirite you must know Obasanjo more than the people living with and around him because you read Punch newspapers and check internet for news about him.

The worst part is the book they read and conclude on is a slavery endorsing book handed to their ancestors by their pink skinned slavemasters. a book that didnt even acknowledge your existence; or where in your Jewish mythology book called Bible is it written that Noah left israel, traveled down to the deep jungles of Africa to warn your forefathers of an impending "global" flood?

This socalled pastor is here spreading the stupid and invalid news of Christianity out of ignorance (I presume)

Every Nigerian Christian is either ignorant or endorses self deprecating stupidity

l

Thanks for displaying your folly in a literate manner. Your ignorance has been noted.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nigeria and territorial spirit grin
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by wavylevel: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
francisisking:
these ones only played catch up.... if you know you know.

Catch up? How? Back up your argument with solid facts. "If you know, you know" is a weak cop out.
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by blacktolu: 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

wetin go hit am? a mythical dead Jew who couldn't save himself from ordinary 3 nails yet called himself god? then his 11 idiots he runs around with stole his body and claim he rose on the third day? is it that jew? or is it the mythical Jewish god who doesn't have any problem with slavery as long as you don't enslave his chosen people, the Jews?

Foreign religions should stay in foreign lands especially idiotic religion called Christianity which originated in Israel but the Jews themselves don't believe in
do these Nigerian Christians know that there are far more Muslims and Judaism adherents in Israel than there are Christians?

The religious affiliation of the israeli population as of 2011 was 75.4% Judaism, 16.9% Muslim , 2.1% Christian and 1.7% Druze , with the remaining 4.0% belonging to minor faiths such as Samaritanism, Baha'iism or no religion

these are people whose ancestors lived during the time and saw this Jesus live and die but they don't believe he was dying for them

but a Nigerian read from a book and concluded that 97.9% of the Jews are wrong because logic favours storytelling over experiencing something, Amirite you must know Obasanjo more than the people living with and around him because you read Punch newspapers and check internet for news about him.

The worst part is the book they read and conclude on is a slavery endorsing book handed to their ancestors by their pink skinned slavemasters. a book that didnt even acknowledge your existence; or where in your Jewish mythology book called Bible is it written that Noah left israel, traveled down to the deep jungles of Africa to warn your forefathers of an impending "global" flood?

This socalled pastor is here spreading the stupid and invalid news of Christianity out of ignorance (I presume)

Every Nigerian Christian is either ignorant or endorses self deprecating stupidity

l
May God open your eyes to see beyond your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by Bigman247(m): 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

l

Ignorance... only a fool says there is no God!

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by Lawmak: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

l

These things you wrote and the people you have misled will eventually judge you one day if you did not accept and profess Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by hopefulLandlord: 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Bigman247:

If even a fool has figured it out what's your own excuse?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by Boyooosa(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
ki lo ti e ma n see awon ara orun yi na?
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by Bigman247(m): 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

If even a fool has figured it out what's your own excuse?

It means no one in his or her right senses can say God doesn't exist. Looking at your self and the world around you, you should know that there is someone who made it all happen.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by Cousin9999: 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
grin
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by ollah2: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
Softwhales:

You are right... Shebi everything you said and believe happens right in your presence

GeniusWannabe:

The books of the bible were written thousands of years before Nigeria came into existence. I don't believe Christianity is just for the Israelites, because it contains many general principles for mankind. The Israelites who first experienced Christianity were humans like we all are. So if those principles were laid down for them, then they're equally for the whole of mankind. If you try to think infinitely, you'll ultimately plunge into confusion, because your mind is finite, just like everyone else's.

Mosco100:
Jesus Christ resurrected, and we are in 2019AD(In the year of the Lord), Jesus Christ is Alpha and Omega

bobokeshington:

My dear, you are on a path to hell & only Jesus can save your soul... Therefore, I beseech you to receive him today!

francisisking:
Be careful of what u type please, being intelligent does not make you smart.

TruthinAction:

Can't you see that you are mentally unstable? How could his disciples steal the body of Jesus from a well fortified grave site that was even sealed. And how come one of the most intelligent security outfit till date have not been able to see his body?

It will be more tolerable for Satan in the day of judgment than you. You don't know the doom that awaits you. You will one day stand to be judged by this same Jesus and acknowledge him as Lord indeed.

Rensolar:

Lols comedian

aylive02:
no sense found in these thrash

Chuzoetoh:
Just for the likes, deranged one.

Bonnywest:

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD

Aparche:

I know it really seems to you & some people here that you are making sense, but a time is coming when you will come to the realization that you have been a fool all along...I just hope it won't be too late for you.

Newbielearner:

Thanks for displaying your folly in a literate manner. Your ignorance has been noted.

blacktolu:

Bigman247:

Lawmak:

These things you wrote and the people you have misled will eventually judge you one day if you did not accept and profess Christ Jesus.

onlyonechid84:
R.I.P to ur soul and may God have mercy upon u...ATURU

Dr. John Henrik Clarke: Religion is the Worst Thing To Happen To Africa. Religion is the organization of spirituality into something that became the hand maiden of conquerors. Nearly all religions were brought to people and imposed on people by conquerors, and used as the framework to control their minds.

"The Arabs had no illusions about it! The Europeans had no illusions about it!...YOU WERE THE ONE'S WITH THE ILLUSIONS!...And yet every element that went into the making of every major religion in the world started in Africa!...

Why is it that you are so naive? You let people re-dress something that you invented sell it back to you,and enslave you through it!..."

part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zai4AQ8v324

part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLBSFW7fhL4

part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3qFEreW59Q

part 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP7PWI6lTMM

hopefullandlord you talk am well. i doff my cap for you, unfortunately you are surrounded by bigoted, brainwashed and gullible idiots
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by losky83: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
ELVISHOT:
More, Watch The Video HERE
It may look physical but its spiritual.the masquerade must have been trying to stop the pastor from getting an important message to one or two people.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by Newbielearner(m): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
ollah2:

Quote me only when you have thought pensively. Not when you're quoting a man without his footsteps in the sands of time. I wouldn't reply you with your coin. Because a smoke is never far away from fire, you had to use the word "idiots" to describe those against your supposed partner's ideology. The word "ignorance" is not personified.
If individuals with your kind of mindset are often truly enlightened, your words would have proven that. Yet, the same ignorance has been displayed. Thus you're not worthy of further replies. May your eyes be opened while you're young and not until you're on the bed of departure.

Dr. John Henrik Clarke: Religion is the Worst Thing To Happen To Africa. Religion is the organization of spirituality into something that became the hand maiden of conquerors. Nearly all religions were brought to people and imposed on people by conquerors, and used as the framework to control their minds.

"The Arabs had no illusions about it! The Europeans had no illusions about it!...YOU WERE THE ONE'S WITH THE ILLUSIONS!...And yet every element that went into the making of every major religion in the world started in Africa!...

Why is it that you are so naive? You let people re-dress something that you invented sell it back to you,and enslave you through it!..."

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

hopefullandlord you talk am well. i doff my cap for you, unfortunately you are surrounded by bigoted, brainwashed and gullible idiots
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by hopefulLandlord: 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lawmak:

I, an African, should accept and profess a Jew the Jews don't believe in?
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by hopefulLandlord: 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
blacktolu:

A Jewish god can't do sheet to my eyes lol. a god that resides in Israel, likes mount Horeb and plans to bring about new Jerusalem is more concerned about the happenings in middle east
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by hopefulLandlord: 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
Newbielearner:

counter it, I dare you and your useless Jewish god

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by hopefulLandlord: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
zoghys:

Just because you have access to the internet doesn't make you an intelligent guy.
where did I say I am intelligent?

Christianity is never forced and that won't happen anytime soon.
LMAO! you're highly ignorant of how Christianity spread, get yourself educated on that

But then I pray you are visited by the Holy Spirit so that you can know better. Shalom
Holy spirit is a nonexistent, imaginary spirit bro. it only visits deluded Christians in thier imaginations.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by hopefulLandlord: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
wavylevel:

My broda.

I go cook serious pounded yam and egusi soup for you.

Love you plenty. You too much.

that's actual one of my favourite foods. add goat meat with liver and it's my favourite

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by Daviddson(m): 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
CHIGIM:
May God continue to bless u with more wisdom, I don talk well well say religion is a scam.
Religion is a scam and you want God to bless him? (the God you don't believe exist?) Come again if you can. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by chiblaze07(m): 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
Naija.. I don tire abeg grin grin cheesy

Meanwhile, this is TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!!

To farmers especially and to those who want to start any form of agribusiness.

Topic: Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

You may be wondering how many different types of pig breeds are available for pig farming business.

Really, you are not alone in this research.

Out of curiosity, I launched out to get details of as many pig breeds as I can find.

This article is the outcome of the research.

Having knowledge of the different pig breeds available will position you to make a better decision on what pig breed to rear.

Some pig breeds are best for ham and bacon, while others are for medical experiments.

There are some breeds which are very rare and there are others which are very rampant.

This article will expose you to a whole lot of different types of domestic pig breeds with their pictures.

Would you like to know about the individual characteristics of each of the pigs?

Leave a Comment on the website, and in the coming days, I will publish detailed information about each of the pig breeds.

Don’t forget to like and share this post.

Use the link below to read the full post.

Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

Read more articles about pig farming business here.

Find more agribusiness ideas on Agro4africa

ELVISHOT:
Pastor and masquerade go toe-to-toe while 'evangelizing' in market place in Lagos.

A pastor and a masquerade amused traders and shoppers when they went toe-to-toe while evangelizing to traders in a market place.

In the hilarious video shared online, the masquerade is seen mimicking the pastor's every move as the traders and shoppers laughed in amusement.

This is really serious, drama everywhere in this country. Watch the hilarious video below,

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Ean3oALcF/

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/10/pastor-and-masquerade-go-toe-to-toe.html?m=1

Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by francisisking: 12:43am On Oct 02, 2019
ollah2:

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

that's your own opinion though.
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by monte231(m): 6:02am On Oct 02, 2019
Lol grin grin grin
Daviddson:
Religion is a scam and you want God to bless him? (the God you don't believe exist?) Come again if you can. grin
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by CHIGIM: 6:11am On Oct 02, 2019
Daviddson:
I blive in nature or if u like say God who made u man or woman, that force that makes one white or black but not the business god the religious brain washed people disturb people with.so please don't misunderstand me when am wishing something good for myself am not talking about a dead Roman God called jesus the biological son of Joseph
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by leofab(f): 6:56am On Oct 02, 2019
Hi Slave smiley
festacman:
The rascal thinks he would hide under the cover of some dirty rags as masquerade to mock the word of God. But God is not mocked.

May the Lord bless the pastor for tolerance and forgive the youthful exuberance of this clown for he knows not what he is doing and what is doing him.
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by TruthinAction: 7:44am On Oct 02, 2019
Akorede02:

Tell me one portion of the Bible that recognize Nigeria and your ancestors. Though I believe that Christianity is a sacred religion but peculiar to the Isrealites. Then if you insist Christianity is the only religion in this modern day. Then your intelligence and education is wasted.

There is obviously no way all the nations of the earth could have been covered because of limited technology at that time. But Egypt and Ethiopia which are Africa countries were captured. Besides, there was no Nigeria as a country at that time.

The greatest proof however that God's word is true is that he changed my life and filled me with the Holy Spirit. I know and see certain things ahead supernaturally by the power of the Holy Spirit.

I have peace of mind that money can't buy. I have received miracles of healing and divine protection. I have seen people being set free by faith in Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Jesus is Alive and he lives in me.
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by TruthinAction: 7:53am On Oct 02, 2019
betterpikinn:

MUMU
Were you there?
wu seal am?
Na u seal the grave?
Saying all this rubbish just because a storybook (bible) say??/

Without the book you call a story book, the world would have been in the dark as to how

1. It was created
2. The first two man that lived.
3. Who Satan is
4. The existence of God
5. The origin of sin
6. The eternal destiny of man
7. The existence of immortal soul
8. Who the real man is.
9. The existence of heaven and hell.
10. The redemption of mankind through the death of Jesus on the cross.

Science has no answer to all of these. What science does is guess works. Science cannot test demons in the laboratory. But we know demons are real.

The fulfillment of prophecies contained in the Bible further strengthens it's authenticity. Just remain a doubting Thomas. You will not escape Jesus. You either receive him as your Lord or meet him as your judge.
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by leofab(f): 8:23am On Oct 02, 2019
Fools are the first to call others fool,.
Bigman247:

Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by leofab(f): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2019
And that someone is a Christian ?
Bigman247:

It means no one in his or her right senses can say God doesn't exist. Looking at your self and the world around you, you should know that there is someone who made it all happen.
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by Akorede02(m): 9:14am On Oct 02, 2019
TruthinAction:

There is obviously no way all the nations of the earth could have been covered because of limited technology at that time. But Egypt and Ethiopia which are Africa countries were captured. Besides, there was no Nigeria as a country at that time.

The greatest proof however that God's word is true is that he changed my life and filled me with the Holy Spirit. I know and see certain things ahead supernaturally by the power of the Holy Spirit.

I have peace of mind that money can't buy. I have received miracles of healing and divine protection. I have seen people being set free by faith in Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Jesus is Alive and he lives in me.

I agree with you bro

But God's healing and salvation is not limited to Holy Spirit, the Bible nor Christianity alone. That's the base of my argument sir.
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by Ceoking6: 10:46am On Oct 02, 2019
festacman:
The rascal thinks he would hide under the cover of some dirty rags as masquerade to mock the word of God. But God is not mocked.

May the Lord bless the pastor for tolerance and forgive the youthful exuberance of this clown for he knows not what he is doing and what is doing him.
what if the pastor arranged it with him for publicity, every thing is now how to gather customers called members
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by shaw2(m): 11:31am On Oct 02, 2019
Why these men like deceiving themselves
Disturbing the public peace.
He should have quit
Any pastor I see in motor park, market places I usually see them people that need help period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amazing Story: Pastor & Kids Saved After Huge Tree Suddenly Fell On Their SUV / I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch / Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.