Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,367 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Dele Momodu: Abiola Taught Me To Fish In International Waters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: Abiola Taught Me To Fish In International Waters (10308 Views)

Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu / Ariaria International Waters / Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu: Abiola Taught Me To Fish In International Waters by Engrduke: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
GGirll:
But i thought d same MKO Abiola sinked a container bringing Bibles to Nigeria? What are mine even saying? God bless FELA n falz .

That was a lie we were fed with.

No individual is impeccable especially when you find yourself in the muddy water of Nigerian politics. But the truth remains that Chief MKO Abiola was never fanatical about religion.

I got to know that some members of his household were even Christians.
He was involved in philanthropic efforts like building of mosques and churches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Abiola Taught Me To Fish In International Waters by madjune(m): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
GGirll:
But i thought d same MKO Abiola sinked a container bringing Bibles to Nigeria? What are mine even saying? God bless FELA n falz .

"Sank" not sinked, for goodness sake.

You can't make this kind of gbago on independence day. Lawd.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Abiola Taught Me To Fish In International Waters by Legendguru: 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
ohhh
Re: Dele Momodu: Abiola Taught Me To Fish In International Waters by GGirll: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
madjune:

"Sank" not sinked, for goodness sake.

You can't make this kind of gbago on independence day. Lawd.

Thanks dear my phone is angry
Re: Dele Momodu: Abiola Taught Me To Fish In International Waters by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 03, 2019
Bawizzo:
Dele is just being a typical Yoruba man..niqqas are damn too loud.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but he is fromEdo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu / Justice Bashir Sukola Is Dead / It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.