Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names (28012 Views)

Five Productive Things Undergraduates Can Do As They Await Reopening Of Schools / Steps To Check Your Matric Number On JAMB Matriculation List / JAMB Releases Dates For 2018 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
StrikeBack:
Blackivy29 how far
kiss
Re: JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names by King44(m): 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
seriously what kind of education system do we have in this country, which kind stress be all this one now

1 Like

Re: JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names by crazygod(m): 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Gosh, Indomie generation will never realize how easy technology has made things for them.

In our days, if you were unlucky to have your JAMB details sent to your P.O.Box, you'd have to either check newspapers for such publishes or better still, my favourite option.

Go to their office at Independence layout where you'd see a legion of unfortunates like yourself quacking and shoving just to have a peep at the notice board.

The determined ones like myself always preferred this route because the crowd advantage gave us ample opportunity to sample random bossoms.
I used to think u were part of the indomie generation. Not really my fault. I guess its because of your posts most times.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names by Chuzoetoh(m): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Gosh, Indomie generation will never realize how easy technology has made things for them.

In our days, if you were unlucky to have your JAMB details sent to your P.O.Box, you'd have to either check newspapers for such publishes or better still, my favourite option.

Go to their office at Independence layout where you'd see a legion of unfortunates like yourself quacking and shoving just to have a peep at the notice board.

The determined ones like myself always preferred this route because the crowd advantage gave us ample opportunity to sample random bossoms.
Legend, ur conquests are well known beyond hinterlands, ur legendary boss. Ancient of days!!!

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names by anaton(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

cry grin
Re: JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names by SammyStrong(m): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=82744423] shocked
shocked The gud old days shocked

1 Like

Re: JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names by Omenkata: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Re: JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names by braveboy64(m): 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
BEHAVE NA USE THIS BRAIN
Re: JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names by egojiokwu(m): 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
If the actually know what they are doing if not to eat their money, let them add their matric number.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names by Omenkata: 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
braveboy64:

BEHAVE NA
USE THIS BRAIN
[/s]
Re: JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names by StrikeBack(m): 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
Blackivy29:
kiss
kilon shele
Re: JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names by webngnews: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
hmmm
Re: JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names by sammysmiles(m): 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The determined ones like myself always preferred this route because the crowd advantage gave us ample opportunity to sample and boyhandle random bossoms.
so what do you want us to do now,?,,what's your point excatly?
Re: JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names by onmyowncj: 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
This is the only determinant for nysc and being a legitimate student,what happened to the reg number given to the student,acceptance fee and other verification made during a students' stay in school? Tomorrow they drop this one and pick another determinant,nullifying this present one totally with out consideration and compensation for those who met this requirement,just as this present one is going to be against a lot who met previous requirements,MAN CAN'T JUSTLY RULE FELLOW MAN, take heart any legitimate undergraduate who might fall victim to this new rule.
Re: JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names by Jdbrasco2: 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
Pls what do you mean by this "3. Verify the two documents with the admission officer in your various Institution" cos I I know some one with jamb result print out& jamb admission letter and yet her name is not in jamb matriculation list. What's her faith for nysc?
Re: JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names by charlisco(m): 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
Good news
Re: JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names by twerkjack: 1:51am On Oct 02, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The determined ones like myself always preferred this route because the crowd advantage gave us ample opportunity to sample and boyhandle random bossoms.

Omg you're a perverted clown cheesy
Re: JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names by ThatFairGuy: 3:48am On Oct 02, 2019
Why alwayd striking post...
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names by matthew80(m): 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
Jdbrasco2:
Pls what do you mean by this "3. Verify the two documents with the admission officer in your various Institution" cos I I know some one with jamb result print out& jamb admission letter and yet her name is not in jamb matriculation list. What's her faith for nysc?

I don't know if you actually need this third point. I checked and found out that my name was not included, so few days later, I printed my JAMB admission letter for final year clearance, and when I checked back - ting! My name was included.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba / Debate : Is Educating Female Child A Waste Of Resources? / DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.