Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri (36976 Views)

Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. / President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" / Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by KEVIND: 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
Predictably, General Buhari gave an Independence Day broadcast full of LIES. Below, I shall expose the many lies he told this morning and I challenge General Buhari to sue me.

General Buhari said “In the last four years, we have combatted the terrorist scourge of Boko Haram”.
LIE: Boko Haram controls 8 Borno LGAs. Read the TRUTH here. Buhari LIED!

General Buhari said ‘The capacity of our forces is enhanced by the acquisition of military hardware’
LIE: Our armed forces use guns purchased by Shagari.

General Buhari said “we uphold the Constitutional rights of our people to freedom of expression“
This is such an OBVIOUS LIE. Buhari locked up his critics and refused to obey court orders to free them.

General Buhari said “I reiterate my call for all to exercise restraint”.
This is the JOKE of the CENTURY from a man who threatened to ‘SOAK the DOG and BABOON in BLOOD’.
PRACTICE what you PREACH .

General Buhari said “This Administration inherited a skewed economy”
LIE: Buhari inherited an economy rated by CNNMoney and WorldBank as the world’s 3rd fastest growing economy! He ruined it in 1 year.

General Buhari said “previous governments abandoned the residual Investment-driven Non-Oil Sector”
LIE: President Obasanjo paid off our entire debt when oil was a quarter of what it sells today!

General Buhari said “exchange rate in the last 3 years has remained stable”
LIE: Google it. The Naira was rated the 4th worst performing currency 3 years ago and one of the most depreciated 2 years ago.

General Buhari said we have “robust reserves of US$42.5 B”
LIE: What he failed to tell you is that he has more than DOUBLED our debt. When you minus the reserves from our debt, we have NO RESERVES!!!!

General Buhari said “Learning from the mistakes of the past, this Administration is responsibly managing our oil wealth”
LIE: Nigeria now pays more FUEL SUBSIDY than in 2015. Nigerians pay more for FUEL.

General Buhari said “we are significantly increasing investments in critical infrastructure”
LIE: Because Buhari more than DOUBLED our debt, we now spend more on DEBT SERVICING than on infrastructure!

General Buhari said “we launched the Presidential Power Initiative to modernize the National Grid”
LIE: Buhari is modernising NOTHING. The last 3 power plants Nigeria built were built by Goodluck Jonathan.

General Buhari said “Our efforts to improve the power sector will complement other infrastructure investments”
LIE: IMPROVE Gini? Do you have power? Nigeria now generates LESS POWER than in 2015.

General Buhari took credit for the 2nd Niger Bridge.
LIE: The 2nd Niger Bridge is a PPP Project that was FULLY paid by Goodluck Jonathan from the Sovereign Wealth Fund.

General Buhari said “We‘ve made remarkable progress in almost all segments of the agriculture value chain”
LIE: Yet, Nigeria became the world headquarters for EXTREME POVERTY under him? Why such lies?

General Buhari said we are committed “economic stability and diversification”
LIE: Yet, in a leaked memo, his chief of staff admitted that they collect less non oil revenue than under Goodluck Jonathan. LIE!

General Buhari said we provide adequate resources to meet the basic needs of our teeming youth”
LIE: While Goodluck Jonathan built 165 almajiri schools and 14 new federal universities, Buhari had built NONE.

General Buhari said he has “deterred rampant theft and mismanagement of public funds that plagued public service”
LIE: Yet, according to Transparency Int’l, Nigeria is MORE CORRUPT today than in 2015!

General Buhari said “This Administration has fought against corruption”
LIE: Look at the ministers Buhari appointed. Look at those surrounding him.

General Buhari said “An example is the US$300 million recently identified as part of the Abacha money-laundering case”
Yet Buhari said Abacha did not steal. Which is it sir? Did he or didn’t he?

Finally, General Buhari said “I call upon Nigerians to combat Corruption”
Is Buhari combating corruption?
– Who owns Ikoyi billions
– When will Aisha Buhari’s ADC be tried?
– Who reinstated Maina?

#TableShaker #BuhariTormentor #BuhariIndependenceLies

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1178922577324064768

https://newsdiaryonline.com/20-lies-from-general-buharis-independence-day-broadcast-by-reno-omokri/

148 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by Skyfornia(m): 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
Why should someone waste his precious time in analyzing Buhari speech? You will end up doing yourself no good. The one he delivered at unga is still very fresh and smelling, yet you want to disturb yourself again...

Let's just pray that 2023 come quickly so Buhari can retire because nothing good is expected from him.

I'll be disappointed if Buhari doesn't disappoint in any of his actions/speeches.

205 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by phemy36(m): 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hummm. I don't even watch his independent speech because i know is lies and propaganda as usual

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
His people benefiting from his government are proud of him

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by Racoon(m): 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
A government formed on lies, deceit, propaganda and falsehood have no hope to offer.Why is Lai Mohammed not dishing lies again Guy is unusually quiet.Perhaps he is totally bereft of lies to tell.

#General Buhari said “An example is the US$300 million recently identified as part of the Abacha money-laundering case”
cheesy Mr.President does not have any iota of shame or intelligence otherwise he should never have committed this kind of unpardonable gaffe.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by JusticeSeeker: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
KEVIND:
Predictably, General Buhari gave an Independence Day broadcast full of LIES. Below, I shall expose the many lies he told this morning and I challenge General Buhari to sue me.

General Buhari said “In the last four years, we have combatted the terrorist scourge of Boko Haram”.
LIE: Boko Haram controls 8 Borno LGAs. Read the TRUTH here. Buhari LIED!

General Buhari said ‘The capacity of our forces is enhanced by the acquisition of military hardware’
LIE: Our armed forces use guns purchased by Shagari.

General Buhari said “we uphold the Constitutional rights of our people to freedom of expression“
This is such an OBVIOUS LIE. Buhari locked up his critics and refused to obey court orders to free them.

General Buhari said “I reiterate my call for all to exercise restraint”.
This is the JOKE of the CENTURY from a man who threatened to ‘SOAK the DOG and BABOON in BLOOD’.
PRACTICE what you PREACH .

General Buhari said “This Administration inherited a skewed economy”
LIE: Buhari inherited an economy rated by CNNMoney and WorldBank as the world’s 3rd fastest growing economy! He ruined it in 1 year.

General Buhari said “previous governments abandoned the residual Investment-driven Non-Oil Sector”
LIE: President Obasanjo paid off our entire debt when oil was a quarter of what it sells today!

General Buhari said “exchange rate in the last 3 years has remained stable”
LIE: Google it. The Naira was rated the 4th worst performing currency 3 years ago and one of the most depreciated 2 years ago.

General Buhari said we have “robust reserves of US$42.5 B”
LIE: What he failed to tell you is that he has more than DOUBLED our debt. When you minus the reserves from our debt, we have NO RESERVES!!!!

General Buhari said “Learning from the mistakes of the past, this Administration is responsibly managing our oil wealth”
LIE: Nigeria now pays more FUEL SUBSIDY than in 2015. Nigerians pay more for FUEL.

General Buhari said “we are significantly increasing investments in critical infrastructure”
LIE: Because Buhari more than DOUBLED our debt, we now spend more on DEBT SERVICING than on infrastructure!

General Buhari said “we launched the Presidential Power Initiative to modernize the National Grid”
LIE: Buhari is modernising NOTHING. The last 3 power plants Nigeria built were built by Goodluck Jonathan.

General Buhari said “Our efforts to improve the power sector will complement other infrastructure investments”
LIE: IMPROVE Gini? Do you have power? Nigeria now generates LESS POWER than in 2015.

General Buhari took credit for the 2nd Niger Bridge.
LIE: The 2nd Niger Bridge is a PPP Project that was FULLY paid by Goodluck Jonathan from the Sovereign Wealth Fund.

General Buhari said “We‘ve made remarkable progress in almost all segments of the agriculture value chain”
LIE: Yet, Nigeria became the world headquarters for EXTREME POVERTY under him? Why such lies?

General Buhari said we are committed “economic stability and diversification”
LIE: Yet, in a leaked memo, his chief of staff admitted that they collect less non oil revenue than under Goodluck Jonathan. LIE!

General Buhari said we provide adequate resources to meet the basic needs of our teeming youth”
LIE: While Goodluck Jonathan built 165 almajiri schools and 14 new federal universities, Buhari had built NONE.

General Buhari said he has “deterred rampant theft and mismanagement of public funds that plagued public service”
LIE: Yet, according to Transparency Int’l, Nigeria is MORE CORRUPT today than in 2015!

General Buhari said “This Administration has fought against corruption”
LIE: Look at the ministers Buhari appointed. Look at those surrounding him.

General Buhari said “An example is the US$300 million recently identified as part of the Abacha money-laundering case”

Finally, General Buhari said “I call upon Nigerians to combat Corruption”
Is Buhari combating corruption?
– Who owns Ikoyi billions
– When will Aisha Buhari’s ADC be tried?
– Who reinstated Maina?

#TableShaker #BuhariTormentor #BuhariIndependenceLies

https://newsdiaryonline.com/20-lies-from-general-buharis-independence-day-broadcast-by-reno-omokri/
Sometimes it's better to keep quiet than insisting on talking and spewing out balderdash. The so-called counter-narrative Reno, alias Wendell Simlin is trying to narrate here makes no sense to someone like me. Starting from the last, Wendell Simlin, aren't you aware, that Maina was arrested today? When they went to the Ikoyi location of the billions you are talking about, which party's insignia were found together with the billions? PDP of course...

26 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by chriskosherbal(m): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
cheesy. Thix Reno guy sha your mouth ehhhh grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by agwom(m): 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
hmm
Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by 9jatriot(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
May our children not become nuisance either home or abroad like this Reno

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
9jatriot:

If Reno is a nuisance ...then we love his honezt noise..
May your children be brainful as Mohammad Buhari..and your generation be blessed as he has blessed Nigerians ..in his two regime.

242 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by backnbeta(f): 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
It is well
Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by 9jatriot(m): 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
Thank you. I will rather my child be a two time president than a jobless noise maker in the US.
Thanks for your prayer.
bonnylight003:

May your children be brainful as Mohammad Buhari..and your generation be blessed as he has blessed Nigerians ..in his two regime.

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by Charleys: 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
I no even know who to believe again.

I'm confused.

I'll Google it .

2 Likes

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by desmond2pk: 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
9jatriot:

May your children become useless like those buhari made useless

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by 9jatriot(m): 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
Just avoid crime, work hard and smart, you and your kids will not become useless. Okay??
desmond2pk:

May my children become useless like those buhari made useless
fixed

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
You have time counting lies that is more than grains of sand

15 Likes

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by imam07: 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
Reno omokri and Buhari are both liers

1 Like

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
Buhari's own is to read the speech prepared for him, whether the contents are true or not is not his business

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
9jatriot:
Reno Omokri...#buhariTormetor

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by Exc2000: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
grin

Talk Talk, while Buhari is flexing in Aso Rock

Reno Omokirikiri better hustle for himself and stay off Buhari's issue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by scala101(m): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
bonnylight003:

May your children be brainful as Mohammad Buhari..and your generation be blessed as he has blessed Nigerians ..in his two regime

uPPER cUT

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by Exc2000: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
grin

Talk Talk and more Talk , while Buhari is flexing in Aso Rock

Reno Omokirikiri better hustle for himself and stay off Buhari's issue before he runs mad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by Omenkata: 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
grin

Talk Talk and more Talk , while Buhari is flexing in Aso Rock

Reno Omokirikiri better hustle for himself and stay off Buhari's issue before he runs mad

[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by Omenkata: 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
grin

Talk Talk, while Buhari is flexing in Aso Rock

Reno Omokirikiri better hustle for himself and stay off Buhari's issue
[/s]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by osuofia2(m): 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
The dullard has always been a lier, right from his campaign days, he promised to make 1 naira equate dollar,fuel price below 40 naira,eliminating boko haram under six month,24hrs uninterrupted electricity supply,creating 3m jobs every year,stopping medical foreign trips for all civil servant yet he is no 1 and so on and so forth. But we are still awaiting his promises. Thunder go fire all zombies

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by bobokeshington: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Baba Buhari don Cast

5 Likes

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by naijadrivablog: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hmm... � Naija matter just tire me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by Chukwurah003: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Who listens to O’Mockery anymore. These guys are clowns

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by Houseofglam7(f): 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
kiss
Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by fhayemidara: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Don't miss the independence sales!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
This is what they calling "punching holes in one's arguments" ...amazing...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos / Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert / Prophetess Victoria Fayose's 78th Birthday Photos (Governor Ayo Fayose's Mother)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.